IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

44 Pages V  « < 41 42 43 44 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Mayweather Vs. Maidana-SPOILERS, ABSOLUTELY NO NEW SPOILER THREADS OR PUBLIC STREAMS ALLOWED!!
mrchitown
post May 10 2014, 12:48 PM
Post #421

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 9 2014, 11:42 AM) *
Man! Those prices though! WTF??? They fed yall like birds and overcharged yall for those damn drinks. I mean, you can get a 5th of Henny for $30 down here, but $35 for two drinks?! Yeah man, you had every right to be pissed.

Seems like your girl and boxing don't mix, AT ALL! Lol. Those stories are too funny though! Overall, did SHE enjoy it? You know our thoughts and feelings don't mean nothin' Chi, shame on you for thinking otherwise, lol. Seems like you held it together, but Teddy Rockspin almost had you off your rocker...cant stand that, but its always that one ass clown who pushes your buttons.

That shit happened to me in Tallahassee last month, when I went down there on the weekend of the Bradley/Pac fight. Me and my homeboy went down to hang with my homeboy, and gladly, my girl was on a cruise, so I didn't have to deal with her texting me all weekend.

So we get down there, had about 4 beers as soon as we stepped foot in his house, then went to the Ale House and had a few pitchers of beer. We went back to his crib to change clothes and hit up a club, but a bottle of Henny got cracked open, and needless to say, we didn't go anywhere...drank that Henny straight. I noticed my homeboy kept going outside to answer his phone, but I didn't think anything of it.

So after hours of everybody drinking straight Henny and sharing stories, I saw that it was after 3AM, so I went upstairs to take a shower, before my homebody decided to grease his girl...mind you, we would've been out of luck, because only shower was upstairs.

So, as I walk downstairs, all I hear is a bunch of hotdogging and loud talking. As I made it the bottom of the stairs, I saw this short dreadhead dude, another taller guy, and his a chick...I was like, "okayyyy?" The little dude was the one with all of the mouth, and he was going at my homeboy who rode down there with me.

Mind you, its after 3AM, and I was drunk, but not as drunk as I feel I should've been. So the dude stairs at me, and starts running his mouth. He was asking my homebody, "Oh, so these are the cats that you stopped hanging out with me, for?" Straight butthurt, hoe shit...but of course he tried to make it seem like he was playing....as all punks do.

So was walked past my boy (who owned the spot), and I kinda tapped his shoulder and gave him this "look" (read: "If this dude doesn't chill, we're gonna have some problems"). At this point, my buzz was blown, and this little ratfuck was still trying to go at my boy, on some "joke" stuff...as all punks do. I noticed my boy was sitting in a chair in the middle of the room, and he slid the chair back towards the wall, and had this weird glare in his eyes. Did I mention that he's a Marine with a slight case of PTSD..but the little ratfuck didn't know that.

Anyway, the little dude tried to sit beside me and spark up a convo about Fredrick Douglas...needless to say, he was drunk and high. So, he passed a bottle of Henny around and tried to make everybody take a gulp to the head. Mind you, when the bottle got to me, I turned it up, but didn't take a sip, at all. In my mind, I was ready to scrub this dude, on everything.

So, I guess he felt like he was done, so he stood up and told his cousin (and his girlfriend), "C'mon yall, let's get da fuck outta here, it aint shit goin' on over here. I'm da fuckin' Wolf of Wallldd Street!" *pounding his chest*. Right before they got close to the door, he pointed to the floor (at my shoes and luggage) and asked, "Who is this?" (Whose shoes are these?).

I said, "mine, why, what's up". He fans me off and scoffs, "Aw shit, yall aint doin' nothin', yall aint about nothin. Yall aint doin' it like us". At that point, I had my mind made up that this little 5'4 muskrat wasn't gonna clown us and leave like that, so I stood up and asked, "So how much money do you have in your account, since you're in here talking about some shoes. Dude seriously, I can give a fuck about some shoes". Actually it did bother me, because I had a pair of New Balance running shoes that wore on the road, then I had a pair '97 Air Maxes, which ran me about $170...so somebody better like them bitches. Lol. He even tried to clown my "Deebo (from Friday) house shoes, but hell, it was 4AM, not PM.

At this point, the little twat got in his "now I'm serious, I wanna throw down" stance, and his cousin put his hand over his chest and said, "C'mon let's go bro". Mind you, his cousin didn't say SHIT the whole time, it was just the little man. I said, "No, let him go, it's nothin to me. Can he even fight?". Of course, the "Ohhhhs" flying around the room had to crush his spirits, and I'm sure he didn't think I was gonna wanna go there.

So I picked my shoes up and ran outside. I tied those bitches up in about 3 knots, because I knew I was ready to fleece this dude. All I heard from inside was, "Man go out there, he waitin' on you dawg". So you already know I was amped up, because the motherfucker didn't wanna do anything.

So he was past the threshold and says, "So what's up man, what you wanna talk about?". In my mind, I was like, "Awww shit, this dude is a simp, he doesn't even wanna fight". I just said, "I didn't come out here to talk dog". So he went on, "Dawg, it aint even like that, I was just on some wild shit, I wasn't tryin' you bro". In mind my mind, I was like, "Man this dude is a straight up hoe".

So, I just told the mofo, "Look man, you know Trav, I know Trav, no way he would've brought me around, if you weren't about nothin'". So the simp felt like the shit blew over, so he was ready to talk then...little bitch. So, while he was talking, he was close and tapping the back of his hand (the black side, lol) against my chest, like he was putting emphasis on his words, like he was being sincere.

I quickly grabbed his hand, pushed it off, and said, "Look man, we're out here talking now, you don't have to do that. I came out here for that, and you didn't wanna do anything". I was still trying to piss him off, because I wanted to fight, I don't do all of that talking after you've already put on a show.

He's a little crack baby from Ft. Lauderdale, and has no clue about anything...i think he was 25...young, but too damn old to be as clueless about life. I continued to insult him after I told how much he DIDN'T know about me. He's the type to blow his last dollars on $200 Jordans and Foamposites, but has to eat noodles and wipe his ass with Taco Bell napkins for two weeks, until he gets paid again. This dude only pulls in (after taxes), about $600 biweekly (his words), so I tapped his chest and said, "Dude, you're hurtin' out here".

At this point, I just wanted to hurt him with words, since he didn't wanna fight...little bitch. Then he went on to try and say that he graduates from college with a BA in Psychology in a month, then he said, "I'm about to be licensed dawg". No motherfucker, you've only scrapped the surface of psychology...it's gonna be another 5 years before he even sniffs a license in psychology.

I said, "See, I pull in 3 times what you make biweekly, and my savings account is looking nice, but you wouldn't known that, a few minutes ago". This sissy tried to make amends and say that he wants to make money with me...AFTER I tried to tell him that he can make money on his own with little help from me. Did I mention how dumb this dude was?

Anyhow, you mentioned that the Teddy dude was cool after a while...all punks are, after they realize that they're within a pubic hair's length of getting their asses kicked. I told my homeboy to NEVER bring that dude around me again. He kept calling and texting the next day, trying to come over for the BBQ. Smh. Just when I got away from my girlfriend for some peace, the coon train stopped by and ruined my Friday. We stayed up for another 2 hours, debriefing about that nonsense.

And that's why I was ready to fight. $34 for 2 drinks plus another $13 for 5 damn wings. I would've went to jail that night, I just didn't care. I think he saw that after I just let him run his mouth, I was done with the talking. He kept it cool for the rest of the night.

He was so dumb he thought Marcos was landing everything and one round I believe it was on the 8th or 9th he was screaming that Floyd got hurt and I explained to him wtf a jab was. Oh and get this, he said Marcos fought southpaw lol

Whoever dude that did all that is suspect. I would never go to another man's house saying stuff like that. I think I might just do fight parties from now on
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 10 2014, 05:19 PM
Post #422

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 10 2014, 09:48 AM) *
And that's why I was ready to fight. $34 for 2 drinks plus another $13 for 5 damn wings. I would've went to jail that night, I just didn't care. I think he saw that after I just let him run his mouth, I was done with the talking. He kept it cool for the rest of the night.

He was so dumb he thought Marcos was landing everything and one round I believe it was on the 8th or 9th he was screaming that Floyd got hurt and I explained to him wtf a jab was. Oh and get this, he said Marcos fought southpaw lol

Whoever dude that did all that is suspect. I would never go to another man's house saying stuff like that. I think I might just do fight parties from now on

That is the way to go. I don't go out to watch fights. I nearly started a damn race riot when I saw the Ortiz Mayweather fight. It wasn't as dramatic as Cshel (I spelled your name right...happy?) long story short, this big ass Mexican cat kept using the N word and I was like dude really? Fucking really? And I was with two of my insane Mexican friends, and my boys Hector and Jorge was like "fuck it Kev, let's handle this fool" I told them let's do it. Went out to the parking lot the bitch ass dude apologized but now we had all the black dudes at the bar on our side and all the Mexican dudes on the other. being the peace maker that I am, i told dude look I know you like Ortiz and I respect that but you ain't got to be throwing around racist shit. dude apologized and said that his step dad was black. I was like yeah so is mine. i keep my black ass home.

This post has been edited by Dolimite: May 10 2014, 05:19 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post May 10 2014, 08:15 PM
Post #423

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 10 2014, 05:19 PM) *
[/b]
That is the way to go. I don't go out to watch fights. I nearly started a damn race riot when I saw the Ortiz Mayweather fight. It wasn't as dramatic as Cshel (I spelled your name right...happy?) long story short, this big ass Mexican cat kept using the N word and I was like dude really? Fucking really? And I was with two of my insane Mexican friends, and my boys Hector and Jorge was like "fuck it Kev, let's handle this fool" I told them let's do it. Went out to the parking lot the bitch ass dude apologized but now we had all the black dudes at the bar on our side and all the Mexican dudes on the other. being the peace maker that I am, i told dude look I know you like Ortiz and I respect that but you ain't got to be throwing around racist shit. dude apologized and said that his step dad was black. I was like yeah so is mine. i keep my black ass home.

That would've turned out bad. Glad yall didn't scrap, somebody would've went to the hospital. I don't know why it is that big fights bring out the idiot in some people.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 10 2014, 09:13 PM
Post #424

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 10 2014, 05:15 PM) *
That would've turned out bad. Glad yall didn't scrap, somebody would've went to the hospital. I don't know why it is that big fights bring out the idiot in some people.

I'm not a fighter, too much bad comes from it. The last bar fight I got into I was at the Vortex in Atlanta, dude spit at me cause his slut of a bitch kept looking at me. I jumped on that dude so fast. I beat the shit out that dude and end up fucking the chic that was with him. Bitch ass dudes

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post May 12 2014, 11:45 PM
Post #425

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Watched the fight on Showtime On Demand.

116-112 Mayweather (Had it even after 8 rounds.)

Accuracy over aggression. Marcos could have won if he were more accurate on his punches. He threw more, but Mayweather was more accurate in scoring. Madiana was aggressive. Cuz that's the only way he knows how to fight, but in critical sports it was ineffective aggressiveness. A great effort though!

I would accept 115-113 to 116-112 for Mayweaather. Would not accept a draw, which one judge had, too close. Ring Magazine and Ben I thought had it too wide for Mayweather at 118-110. I thought this was an 8-4 to 7-5 type of fight. Clear win for Floyd, but not near blowout clear win. Mayweather-Canelo was more one-sided from most cards. I did give Canelo three rounds that he barely won. This was Floyd's toughest fight since Castillo I.

Jack

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 13 2014, 10:03 AM
Post #426

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ May 12 2014, 08:45 PM) *
Watched the fight on Showtime On Demand.

116-112 Mayweather (Had it even after 8 rounds.)

Accuracy over aggression. Marcos could have won if he were more accurate on his punches. He threw more, but Mayweather was more accurate in scoring. Madiana was aggressive. Cuz that's the only way he knows how to fight, but in critical sports it was ineffective aggressiveness. A great effort though!

I would accept 115-113 to 116-112 for Mayweaather. Would not accept a draw, which one judge had, too close. Ring Magazine and Ben I thought had it too wide for Mayweather at 118-110. I thought this was an 8-4 to 7-5 type of fight. Clear win for Floyd, but not near blowout clear win. Mayweather-Canelo was more one-sided from most cards. I did give Canelo three rounds that he barely won. This was Floyd's toughest fight since Castillo I.

Jack

I scored it 8-4 as well. I had Mayweather winning the mid and late rounds I gave the first 4 rounds to Maidana. Have you heard any news on the PPV numbers?

This post has been edited by Dolimite: May 13 2014, 12:45 PM

+Quote Post
CrazyBuffalO
post May 13 2014, 11:22 AM
Post #427

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,128

Maidana should have his nickname changed to "The Scorpion." As he loves to throw that scorpion style punch.

+Quote Post
flazi
post May 13 2014, 12:45 PM
Post #428

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

a pair '97 Air Maxes, which ran me about $170...so somebody better like them bitches.

LMAO

+Quote Post
flazi
post May 13 2014, 12:53 PM
Post #429

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

wtf? 17 dollars for a drink? boycott that place.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post May 13 2014, 06:45 PM
Post #430

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 13 2014, 10:03 AM) *
I scored it 8-4 as well. I had Mayweather winning the mid and late rounds I gave the first 4 rounds to Maidana. Have you heard any news on the PPV numbers?

Haven't heard on the PPV buy rate, but also haven't looked either. My feelings were that it would do well, but not as well as Mayweather-Canelo. However, Maidana has now become a household name for his great effort, which would score public points for him in a rematch. I don't think Marcos could do any better in a rematch. He's not an adjust your strategy kind of fighter. Floyd will probably fight more mid-ring next time and win easier, though less excitingly than this one.

Jack

+Quote Post

44 Pages V  « < 41 42 43 44 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th August 2014 - 09:33 AM