Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chavez Jr. ruling...was it fair?
Dolimite
post Mar 2 2013, 09:18 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

So Chavez Jr, got 9 months and fined a whopping 900K. I I think his fine was a little excessive but I honestly do not Like Chavez so I am not hurt about it. He should of been suspended a year but who am I? By the way he wants to return in June, against who? Zbik!! I am joking
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 2 2013, 11:38 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 2 2013, 09:18 PM) *
So Chavez Jr, got 9 months and fined a whopping 900K. I I think his fine was a little excessive but I honestly do not Like Chavez so I am not hurt about it. He should of been suspended a year but who am I? By the way he wants to return in June, against who? Zbik!! I am joking

He said he wanted to fight macklin. The suspension is fine with me but the fine should have been his purse. This isn't his first offense, its not a joke, its a business. If you don't do your job right and you constantly do things your not suppose to you shouldn't be paid. He needs to grow the fuck up and realize he's in an amazing position to make great money and be remembered rather than acting like a spoiled brat. If he was in the real world he would be fired by now

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 3 2013, 12:48 AM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I thought $900K was excessive, but the 9 month suspension was just

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Mar 3 2013, 03:59 AM
Post #4

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

Fair or not, it never hurts to give spoiled brat something to think about.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 3 2013, 06:16 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

it was totally unfair, it should be been for a year. Doesn't matter Suliaman will make sure he can fight soon.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 3 2013, 09:41 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Chavez will get beat again. He doesn't have the discipline nor the desire to be a real fighter or student of the game. This kid is a brat, I think Saul Alvarez is going down the same road. NO one is telling him the truth the moment he gets waxed that will be the slide in his career. When Chavez met someone in his weight all that hype got exposed the same with the Red head the moment he steps in the ring with someone in his actual weight class, there will be problems. Chavez is a spoiled brat and if his daddy wasn't a boxing legend this kid would not even be on the scene.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 3 2013, 10:52 AM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 3 2013, 09:41 AM) *
Chavez will get beat again. He doesn't have the discipline nor the desire to be a real fighter or student of the game. This kid is a brat, I think Saul Alvarez is going down the same road. NO one is telling him the truth the moment he gets waxed that will be the slide in his career. When Chavez met someone in his weight all that hype got exposed the same with the Red head the moment he steps in the ring with someone in his actual weight class, there will be problems. Chavez is a spoiled brat and if his daddy wasn't a boxing legend this kid would not even be on the scene.

I don't think chavez has fought anyone at his weight yet lol. Maybe in his weight class, but he's always had the size advantage in all of his fights.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 3 2013, 11:43 AM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Mar 3 2013, 08:52 AM) *
I don't think chavez has fought anyone at his weight yet lol. Maybe in his weight class, but he's always had the size advantage in all of his fights.

You know what, he was heavier than Sergio on the night they fought! You are right. That even goes further why this kid is a waste of his daddy's sperm! What a joke!

+Quote Post
flazi
post Mar 5 2013, 06:21 PM
Post #9

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,846

i'm kind of split on this. yes the kid needs a lesson but 900k for weed is excessive especially since you only fine steroid users 100k. maybe 500k and a year suspension.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 6 2013, 05:20 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

900k for weed is very excessive. it's not performance enhancing. nevada is full of shit.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 04:09 PM