> Am I the Only One?
boxingloner
post Oct 4 2012, 11:24 AM
Post #31

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,707

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 4 2012, 08:22 AM) *
Whatever ButtLoner, whatever you say. King of all ass cracks. Do yourself a solid, and find something better to do with YOUR pitiful life. Again, who cares how many posts I have. Im on a computer most of the day, because computer work is the majority of my job description.

I wont go into detail about what I do in life, I would hate to further feed your inferiority. I know one thing, if it takes you 12 hours to come back and post something of worth, JUST to once again fail at it, then you need to question the significance of your own existence. I get paid well for what I do in my normal life, so no need to walk around disgruntled and expecting to get paid for everything.

Of course you've fallen well below asking for handouts in life, and has resulted to your glory hole gig. Dont be mad at me homie, dont be mad. I dont have to regulate shit around here, people regulate themselves with dignity...as you've proved incapable of doing. Only fucktards like you, actually give me something to do around here. Other than that, this is a breeze for me, all we do is talk boxing.

You've already shown us that you're a bit touched....touched with a substantial diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome. What an idiot you are Loner, pitiful. You cant even start a post without insulting someone, not to mention the other dumb shit that you pose a fact, helps you the least bit. Honestly, you aren't all that bad of a poster, but your inability to communicate without picking a fight, proves how rough your sandbox days were.

Little Jimmy probably used to punch you in the stomach and kick you in your nuts, every chance that he could, for being such an ill-informed, condescending, little shit. Didn't he? I'll bet that you were the only kid in class, that made sure the Taddle Box was full...full of your whiney complaints and allegations. What a piece of shit you Loner...where do you go from here?

Those childhood days had to be rough for you, smh. I can picture you as a kid now...low class forehead, Jocker chin, and a touch of scoliosis...yep, that sounds about right. Who would've known that you'd come from bopping for apples during Halloween events in Elementary School, to endlessly bopping at the video store glory hole. Nice to see your life go from strength to strength.

A loser you are, and an even bigger I am, for giving you this much of my time. According to you, I have no life, so I welcome your lifelong inadequacies, and the all-but-failed attempt to channel your anger, to make up for it. Who am I kidding, you're the epitome of failure. LOL

Defective, insufficient, incompetent, bare, barren, bush-league, deficient, depleted, dry, failing, faulty, feeble, found wanting, glitch*, imperfect, impotent, inappreciable, inapt, incapable, incommensurate, incompetent, incomplete, inconsiderable, insubstantial, junk*, lacking, lame, lousy, low, meager, minus, miserly, not enough, parsimonious, poor, scanty, scarce, short, shy, sketchy, skimpy, small, spare, sparse, sterile, stinted, stunted, thin, too little, unequal, unproductive, unqualified, weak....choose one Loner...choose one.

Speaking of words, what in the hell is up with your grammar and shit? How old are you again? You're posing as this old, wise-guy, nincompoop...but again, you're validating my suspicions of you being this little fucktard 13-year old. Who knows? I'm sure I've told you more about yourself than you could actually recall. LOL

Words cant describe you right now buddy, they really cant. Let me get back to my job of dealing with dysfunctional families and children that are all fucked in the head because of it. What a sad world that adults make for children to live in. Story of your life, huh Loner?

Remember, inbreeding causes stupidity. Stay away from your sister and that bottle of Scotch...1 Retarded adult + 1 Gullible adult = a BoxingLoner walking the face of the Earth. Wouldn't want any more ButtLoners walking around here unsupervised, would we?

Fool

Whatever is always the quintessential loser comeback. Unlike you im not consumed with this place every second of my life and the sad thing is you make no money doing it. But you being the loser you are what else would you be doing with your pathetic moderator life. How sad it is for you that the best thing to happen to you was being made a moderator. But seeing how you respond to me with a long rambling, I can see you take pride in it and you are empowered by it. How sad is your life that your only empowerment is being a mod here. But the good thing about your empowerment is maybe it's helped you stop crying yourself to sleep like you did before. Just don't forget to keep looking in the mirror every morning and telling yourself, "I am somebody, I AM somebody, I AM SOMEBODY! Hype believes in me."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 4 2012, 11:59 AM
Post #32

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Oct 4 2012, 12:24 PM) *
Whatever is always the quintessential loser comeback. Unlike you im not consumed with this place every second of my life and the sad thing is you make no money doing it. But you being the loser you are what else would you be doing with your pathetic moderator life. How sad it is for you that the best thing to happen to you was being made a moderator. But seeing how you respond to me with a long rambling, I can see you take pride in it and you are empowered by it. How sad is your life that your only empowerment is being a mod here. But the good thing about your empowerment is maybe it's helped you stop crying yourself to sleep like you did before. Just don't forget to keep looking in the mirror every morning and telling yourself, "I am somebody, I AM somebody, I AM SOMEBODY! Hype believes in me."

"Whatever" symbolizes my lack of strength for entertaining a meager individual of your caliber Loner. Let me clarify this...you're claiming to have this extravagant life when you're really a loser (at best), and I'm this lifeless loser, who spends his time entertaining a loser?! Correct? Sounds like some good ol' Loner Logic...and not in a good way.

There's no reason for me to take pride in being a moderator, ESPECIALLY at a time like this. I've stooped a few levels, due to entertaining you, but I'll never reach those creepy depths of human stupidity, that you pridefully dwell in Loner. Sorry, you're on your own with that one.

I only take pride in exposing just how bad of an individual you are. LOL. It's painfully obvious that you have nothing more to say to me, other than continuous horseshit rebuttal about me being proud of mod status. You're really the skid mark of society Loner, no need to keep looking in the mirror and telling yourself any different.

Now that I think about it, you can tell yourself whatever you want...makes me no difference. You can say, "CShel's some loser mod, and I, ButtLoner, am a fulfilling citizen and an asset to community of the less fortunate". Cool, whatever makes you sleep at night chief.

Let's not forget that life-sized Big Bird doll that you've removed substantial amounts of stuffing from, and profusely humped nightly, with all wishes that it was a woman JUST unfulfilled enough to lower her standards to lay down with you. Lol

Boy, I bet those inadequate childhood days are catching up to you like a flame and a gas can. Lol. All I can do is laugh at you. You're probably some grown ass man who still sleeps in a onezie...except it's the one you got from Starship with the part on the ass that unbuttons...just in case one of your John Wayne Gacy mentors has a slow night, and decides to have fun with you.

Gosh...I REALLY feel like a lowlife for describing such a witless individual like you. I actually feel bad for saying all of this, and even worse for you to fit the description. No one walking the face of this Earth, deserves the life that you've lived.

At this point, I've noticed that you've ran out of any substantial responses, and I actually see shades of what I've already directed towards you, in some of your posts. You're nothing more than a circus act...I should pass you a top hat and some cymbals, fuckin' clown. Hop on your unicycle with the dildo on the seat, and ride around in drunken circles for pocket change.

Your posts suck ass at this point, and it's clear that you dont wanna continue. Where's Kenny Bayless when we need him? Somebody needs to stand in your face, yelling with their eyes opened wide as hell, counting, and asking you if you want to continue. You're not built for the Smoger-style exchanges.

Good show that you're on for us ButtLoner! A bunch of lazy, half-assed, doppleganger, rhetoric...keep it up loser...you're impressing us all.

...and as always, go fuck yourself.

Fool

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 4 2012, 12:34 PM
Post #33

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 3 2012, 08:34 PM) *

LMAO! Why am I just seeing this???

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Oct 4 2012, 12:36 PM
Post #34

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 4 2012, 09:59 AM) *
"Whatever" symbolizes my lack of strength for entertaining a meager individual of your caliber Loner. Let me clarify this...you're claiming to have this extravagant life when you're really a loser (at best), and I'm this lifeless loser, who spends his time entertaining a loser?! Correct? Sounds like some good ol' Loner Logic...and not in a good way.

There's no reason for me to take pride in being a moderator, ESPECIALLY at a time like this. I've stooped a few levels, due to entertaining you, but I'll never reach those creepy depths of human stupidity, that you pridefully dwell in Loner. Sorry, you're on your own with that one.

I only take pride in exposing just how bad of an individual you are. LOL. It's painfully obvious that you have nothing more to say to me, other than continuous horseshit rebuttal about me being proud of mod status. You're really the skid mark of society Loner, no need to keep looking in the mirror and telling yourself any different.

Now that I think about it, you can tell yourself whatever you want...makes me no difference. You can say, "CShel's some loser mod, and I, ButtLoner, am a fulfilling citizen and an asset to community of the less fortunate". Cool, whatever makes you sleep at night chief.

Let's not forget that life-sized Big Bird doll that you've removed substantial amounts of stuffing from, and profusely humped nightly, with all wishes that it was a woman JUST unfulfilled enough to lower her standards to lay down with you. Lol

Boy, I bet those inadequate childhood days are catching up to you like a flame and a gas can. Lol. All I can do is laugh at you. You're probably some grown ass man who still sleeps in a onezie...except it's the one you got from Starship with the part on the ass that unbuttons...just in case one of your John Wayne Gacy mentors has a slow night, and decides to have fun with you.

Gosh...I REALLY feel like a lowlife for describing such a witless individual like you. I actually feel bad for saying all of this, and even worse for you to fit the description. No one walking the face of this Earth, deserves the life that you've lived.

At this point, I've noticed that you've ran out of any substantial responses, and I actually see shades of what I've already directed towards you, in some of your posts. You're nothing mI'm when you parked in the morning. Just a little to the right though. ore than a circus act...I should pass you a top hat and some cymbals, fuckin' clown. Hop on your unicycle with the dildo on the seat, and ride around in drunken circles for pocket change.

Your posts suck ass at this point, and it's clear that you dont wanna continue. Where's Kenny Bayless when we need him? Somebody needs to stand in your face, yelling with their eyes opened wide as hell, counting, and asking you if you want to continue. You're not built for the Smoger-style exchanges.

Good show that you're on for us ButtLoner! A bunch of lazy, half-assed, doppleganger, rhetoric...keep it up loser...you're impressing us all.

...and as always, go fuck yourself.

Fool

Again your long winded response to my response shows that you are struggling and you are reaching to come up with something witty. It's obvious that you are the one throwing in the towel not me. It's obvious by how you respond with a page of rambling that you got embarrassed by the truth. While i show you how you are a pathetic loser with no life, you have to reach to try to insult and clown me. It's all in fun loser. Im sorry if I hurt your little feelings, i didnt realize me showing you how pathetic you are would hurt you so much, I was just trying to open your eyes to help you out. Just to make you feel good and make you feel empowered, you can go ahead and ban me like you prolly want to since you can't take me busting you up. Because in all honesty this back and forth is all in fun but obvious you you can't take it and you are struggling and drowning and now i feel bad for you. You can breath now. Can you believe at the rate you are going, this time next year you will be pushing 15000 post in 2 years. Now that is ultimate loser no life having status. When hype made you a mod did you go run to mommy with pride and tell her all about it. She must have been so proud of her little boy. "See cshel, YOU ARE SOMEBODY, YOU ARE A WINNER and nobody can ever take that away from you."

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 4 2012, 12:57 PM
Post #35

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Oct 4 2012, 01:36 PM) *
Again your long winded response to my response shows that you are struggling and you are reaching to come up with something witty. It's obvious that you are the one throwing in the towel not me. It's obvious by how you respond with a page of rambling that you got embarrassed by the truth. While i show you how you are a pathetic loser with no life, you have to reach to try to insult and clown me. It's all in fun loser. Im sorry if I hurt your little feelings, i didnt realize me showing you how pathetic you are would hurt you so much, I was just trying to open your eyes to help you out. Just to make you feel good and make you feel empowered, you can go ahead and ban me like you prolly want to since you can't take me busting you up. Because in all honesty this back and forth is all in fun but obvious you you can't take it and you are struggling and drowning and now i feel bad for you. You can breath now. Can you believe at the rate you are going, this time next year you will be pushing 15000 post in 2 years. Now that is ultimate loser no life having status. When hype made you a mod did you go run to mommy with pride and tell her all about it. She must have been so proud of her little boy. "See cshel, YOU ARE SOMEBODY, YOU ARE A WINNER and nobody can ever take that away from you."

Just as I suspected...you're tucking your tail between your legs. Now you're chalking everything up as, "It's all in fun". It's obvious that you rarely visit other boards, because spots like BoxingScene, has guys averaging 1k posts in a matter of a month or two. No biggie though.

You're of no use around here, and you're by far the worst troll to ever grace this forum. At least the others gave a gallant effort. Telling my mom that I am a mod, sure as hell had to be easier than your stance, which is having that heart to heart sitdown with your parents (mom and uncle) about someone playing in your ass. That's only your pops/uncle didn't get you first.

Life is great over here, and you're here for a purpose Loner, I believe that. I dont believe that you came to troll this forum for no reason. You've actually come face to face with a overdue lifelong intervention about who you truly are. At this point, Im just tired of verbally demeaning you, its just too easy.

Just as you've laid down and taken it in various crevices all your life, you've done no different in this thread. Now put your pacifier in your mouth, to stop your crying. What an ugly infant you probably were.

I'm sure that you had that Jack Daniels special in your similac...that's only if you weren't inadvertently ingesting it in the womb, because you clusterfuck of a mom, couldn't kick the habit. Sorry, shit happens.

From this point on, you can either post or leave...makes me no difference. I actually wouldn't mind having you around. You're actually a decent poster....when you're not looking trouble (attention), like you did as a child.

You were the ugly misfit kid that no one paid attention to. When that tumbleweed stopped bouncing in your head, you were actually smart enough to piss people off for attention...which led to various punches to face and stomach, slaps in the back of the head, kicks in the ass, kicks in the balls, and verbal putdowns. It's all in fun though, right?

Probably didn't matter to you anyway, ANY type of attention, was better than none, which Im sure your stupid logic would prove. It's all in fun though, right? Whatever your choice is, be sure that it's followed by fucking yourself, because you HAD to know, that was my next set of instructions.

Fool

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Oct 4 2012, 01:27 PM
Post #36

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 4 2012, 10:57 AM) *
Just as I suspected...you're tucking your tail between your legs. Now you're chalking everything up as, "It's all in fun". It's obvious that you rarely visit other boards, because spots like BoxingScene, has guys averaging 1k posts in a matter of a month or two. No biggie though.

You're of no use around here, and you're by far the worst troll to ever grace this forum. At least the others gave a gallant effort. Telling my mom that I am a mod, sure as hell had to be easier than your stance, which is having that heart to heart sitdown with your parents (mom and uncle) about someone playing in your ass. That's only your pops/uncle didn't get you first.

Life is great over here, and you're here for a purpose Loner, I believe that. I dont believe that you came to troll this forum for no reason. You've actually come face to face with a overdue lifelong intervention about who you truly are. At this point, Im just tired of verbally demeaning you, its just too easy.

Just as you've laid down and taken it in various crevices all your life, you've done no different in this thread. Now put your pacifier in your mouth, to stop your crying. What an ugly infant you probably were.

I'm sure that you had that Jack Daniels special in your similac...that's only if you weren't inadvertently ingesting it in the womb, because you clusterfuck of a mom, couldn't kick the habit. Sorry, shit happens.

From this point on, you can either post or leave...makes me no difference. I actually wouldn't mind having you around. You're actually a decent poster....when you're not looking trouble (attention), like you did as a child.

You were the ugly misfit kid that no one paid attention to. When that tumbleweed stopped bouncing in your head, you were actually smart enough to piss people off for attention...which led to various punches to face and stomach, slaps in the back of the head, kicks in the ass, kicks in the balls, and verbal putdowns. It's all in fun though, right?

Probably didn't matter to you anyway, ANY type of attention, was better than none, which Im sure your stupid logic would prove. It's all in fun though, right? Whatever your choice is, be sure that it's followed by fucking yourself, because you HAD to know, that was my next set of instructions.

Fool

Lol@ you having to say your life is good. Lol. I must a touched a nerve for you to have to say that. Is your life really good? Are you sure. By your response I'm not that convinced. And lol@ at how you have to clarify your many many post by saying others on other boards have many also. Now that's funny. Really cshel do yourself a solid and indulge in other things in life beside sitting behind your computer at all times. Do something else because in all honesty you are and can be somebody. Stop this loser lifestyle and get out and see the world, meet women, have a beer and just enjoy the fresh air. Your mind is getting warped by that computer. In other words burn your computer and experience life. You might not believe me but there is life outside the Internet fighthype world you are stuck in. You can do it.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 4 2012, 01:33 PM
Post #37

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

(IMG:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YlNEtWVGoAQ/T0dx2hZ71GI/AAAAAAAAAzg/As0eZtbx2Ug/s320/jimmy-fallon-popcorn.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 4 2012, 01:36 PM
Post #38

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Oct 4 2012, 02:27 PM) *
Lol@ you having to say your life is good. Lol. I must a touched a nerve for you to have to say that. Is your life really good? Are you sure. By your response I'm not that convinced. And lol@ at how you have to clarify your many many post by saying others on other boards have many also. Now that's funny. Really cshel do yourself a solid and indulge in other things in life beside sitting behind your computer at all times. Do something else because in all honesty you are and can be somebody. Stop this loser lifestyle and get out and see the world, meet women, have a beer and just enjoy the fresh air. Your mind is getting warped by that computer. In other words burn your computer and experience life. You might not believe me but there is life outside the Internet fighthype world you are stuck in. You can do it.

You're writing more and more like that 13 year old fucktard that I brought up earlier. Maybe I keep saying that my life is good, because you continue to post the same shit over and over again. How have you done anything all day, when you've constantly jumped back and forth on the forum to respond to me?

If you're inquiring how my day is going, obviously it's pretty slow here at WORK, which I'm sure that you know nothing about. I spend time with things that I enjoy, and boxing is one of them. Don't worry about what I do in life, and please, for the love of God, PLEASE dont try to give me ANY advice.

Stop telling me that I need to get laid, it's not cool anymore. Come up with something else. No need to tell me to get laid, when you aren't even kind enough to send one of those chicks that you know, my way.

Nevermind, I doubt if you know any chicks, and if any claimed to be your friend, she's probably just as developmentally delayed as you. No one wants any of those gutterbutt bimbos that you know...actually, chicks of that caliber are good for you, since no one with sense will lay down with you, let alone befriend you.

Take your own advice Loner. It's clear that you need a life coach, being that your roller coaster of a life has been put on the forefront. Keep reading FightHype, you silly ankle grabber you. My only request is that, if you ever decide to pick another fight around here, you best not pursue one with me. It may very well be your last.

...and as always, Go fuck yourself.

Fool

+Quote Post
boxingloner
post Oct 4 2012, 05:20 PM
Post #39

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 4 2012, 11:33 AM) *

I smashed on him huh. Im glad you were able to get some enjoyment and laughs out of it because it was fun while it lasted. The poor guy was struggling to keep up, he gave a good effert and never stopped trying to swing back but he failed. I didnt want to do this but the guy started it so I had to roast him for it.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Oct 4 2012, 05:46 PM
Post #40

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

(IMG:http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/mfw%20eating%20popcorn%20_1414f3a446e62f496aa031b0c33e69a3.gif)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 11:06 PM