Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2012 Boxing...
Cshel86
post Feb 29 2012, 07:54 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

As I see, the first half of 2012 has and will be great for the sport. Whether they are huge fights, or fights built off of curiosity, its still great for the sport. Aside from the bouts that have already taken place, there are several bouts ranging from now to June, that are quite interesting. I hate to do this, but I will list these fights to help refresh everyone's memory...

Lopez/Salido 2 and M. Garcia/Concepcion
Judah/Paris (???)
Martinez/Macklin
Morales/Garcia and Kirkland/Molina
Gamboa/Rios
Dawson/Hopkins 2
Mayweather/Cotto and Canelo/Mosley
Khan/Peterson 2 and Matthysse/Soto
Bradley/Pacquiao
Berto/Ortiz 2 (sometime in June)
*Please name any if I missed them

With this said, do you see the last half of the year being as explosive as the first half? "Usually", the last half of the year (mainly Nov. and Dec.) have provided us with great bouts, but what will be the outcome this year?

Judging by the above listed bouts, recent 2012 fight results, and YOUR predictions along with news and reports...what do you think materializes for the last half of the year, based on your predicted results?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Feb 29 2012, 08:18 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

the world is supposed to end in december so they need to get these bouts in!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 29 2012, 08:23 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Feb 29 2012, 08:18 PM) *
the world is supposed to end in december so they need to get these bouts in!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Fuckin' asshole! But really...its "supposed" to end, so let's see. I'll spend my rent money on a December PPV and I'll throw a party for it too! A big one! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Feb 29 2012, 08:33 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 29 2012, 09:23 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Fuckin' asshole! But really...its "supposed" to end, so let's see. I'll spend my rent money on a December PPV and I'll throw a party for it too! A big one! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

count me in! i'll bring some nachos and beer. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 29 2012, 08:52 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Feb 29 2012, 08:33 PM) *
count me in! i'll bring some nachos and beer. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Trust me, if I get stupid and decide to not pay my mortgage and other bills, I'll have champagne and paid strippers...so you dont have to bring anything (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) As far as the fight line-up...Im looking to see a Peterson/Alexander and a possible Kirkland/Canelo bout...since GBP was already trying to throw Kirkland under the bus in the Angulo fight.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Feb 29 2012, 10:20 PM
Post #6

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

Why did you put the ? By the parris/Judah fight? I think that match up has potential to be an exciting fight, which is going to give Judah a shot at Peterson or maybe morales. So what? I still believe in Zab (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 29 2012, 10:41 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Feb 29 2012, 10:20 PM) *
Why did you put the ? By the parris/Judah fight? I think that match up has potential to be an exciting fight, which is going to give Judah a shot at Peterson or maybe morales. So what? I still believe in Zab (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I just didn't want to get stoned to death for listing it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I agree though...we all know how Judah is, he pulls off the minor upset in eliminator bouts, and totally upsets us on the big stage.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Mar 1 2012, 11:31 AM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 29 2012, 10:41 PM) *
I just didn't want to get stoned to death for listing it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I agree though...we all know how Judah is, he pulls off the minor upset in eliminator bouts, and totally upsets us on the big stage.

I absolutely agree, I think this is his last ride and he will fight as if. I want the wild unpredictable Judah back, that new Whitaker style sucks.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Mar 1 2012, 04:10 PM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

Martinez/Macklin = Martinez KOs him and fast

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 1 2012, 08:32 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 29 2012, 09:52 PM) *
Trust me, if I get stupid and decide to not pay my mortgage and other bills, I'll have champagne and paid strippers...so you dont have to bring anything (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) As far as the fight line-up...Im looking to see a Peterson/Alexander and a possible Kirkland/Canelo bout...since GBP was already trying to throw Kirkland under the bus in the Angulo fight.

all that needed to be said! count me in. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yahoo.gif)

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Mar 1 2012, 08:33 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 12:35 PM