IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> 04-19-14 BERNARD HOPKINS VS. BEIBUT SHUMENOV Card, Thoughts and pre-fight analysis
Jovi
post Apr 15 2014, 02:19 PM
Post #11

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,532

BHOP/Shumenov: Cant choose because Shumenov is asian, I would never underestimate an asian lol.

Porter/Malinaggi: I feel like both of their styles are perfect for eachother, gonna be a good fight. Malinaggi killing me with the 7 KO's but I think he may pull of an upset here. I'm still not entirely sure yet, not an easy choice.

I could never bet on Kid Chocolate lol, I don't know why he's the Champ, the first elite 160 pounder he faces i think will KO him.

Basically i cant choose for any of these fights lol, This may be the night of the upset.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 16 2014, 12:03 PM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Gambito here are my picks and they may change

I got Hopkinks in a SD
I got kid chocolate I a TKO
I got Porter in a very close UD Paulie is going to give him hell. I see Porter making adjustments through out the fight. I am not sure about this fight. Ahhhhh... man it is already ten, guess it is time to start my day.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Apr 16 2014, 02:29 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Shumenov is kind of a wildcard. He looks and fights like Piston Honda from punch out. He's young, he's got a little speed and will be a live dog for Hopkins. Everything else is pretty predictable. Porter beats Malignaggi. Quillen beats Tomato can.

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Apr 17 2014, 01:58 AM
Post #14

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

Nice undercard even though I'm not at all interested.

The Alien abducts another opponents soul and sends him back home dumbfounded on how he lost to a guy who could be his father/grandfather. Too crafty and Shumenov doesn't have the style or work rate to make Hopkins fight in uncomfortable lengths. The Alien will UD him and then get ready for The Canadian Hatian Superman and his almighty left. Porter UD and Kid Late TKO or early.

Come to Showtime Frankenstein! !!!!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 17 2014, 03:38 PM
Post #15

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Something, and I mean something, is telling me that Quillen wont go without struggle Saturday night...hell, he may not even leave as champ...just a nagging hunch of mine.

+Quote Post
KSUN247
post Apr 17 2014, 05:26 PM
Post #16

Flyweight

Member No.: 14,011

Hopkins should get another decision. All his talk of not having a KO in a while, is just talk. I don't think he will KO Shumenov, but he will win by UD. Kid Chocolate wins by KO and I think Paulie gets the upset win, if you can call that an upset. Paulie by SD.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 17 2014, 05:49 PM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 17 2014, 01:38 PM) *
Something, and I mean something, is telling me that Quillen wont go without struggle Saturday night...hell, he may not even leave as champ...just a nagging hunch of mine.

It's the Jack Daniels

+Quote Post
Plah
post Apr 17 2014, 07:21 PM
Post #18

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

Hopkins UD, Porter UD, Quillin UD

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post Apr 17 2014, 11:06 PM
Post #19

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Apr 17 2014, 03:38 PM) *

I think you don't have to worry, C'. The only thing speaking for Konecny is the "Last fight hunger". As I said, he is going to retire after this fight which is what will probably push him to the limit. Hell, maybe the fact he is fighting Chocolate will be enough to actually force him to stay in the game if he puts on a good performance....which I highly doubt.

+Quote Post
ryustuh
post Apr 18 2014, 11:34 AM
Post #20

Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,090

jus saw some clips of shumenov training. dude looks hungry!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 01:35 AM