IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Koncz confirms Pacquiao has NOT agreed to all terms, Still wanted cut-off date
caneman
post Jul 7 2011, 03:27 PM
Post #11

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

I always knew Pac wanted a cut off! Makes me wonder if this fight can really be made cause I doubt Floyd folds when it comes to a cut off but in any case, it's not looking good IMO! While I believe testing don't really mean much unless year around, if you are clean, take test...whatever I guess!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gravytrain
post Jul 7 2011, 03:58 PM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,970

QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 7 2011, 04:27 PM) *
I always knew Pac wanted a cut off! Makes me wonder if this fight can really be made cause I doubt Floyd folds when it comes to a cut off but in any case, it's not looking good IMO! While I believe testing don't really mean much unless year around, if you are clean, take test...whatever I guess!

there's not much Pac could do if they got him with a 3 day cutoff or 2 day cutoff. if they didn't catch him then they wont get him period.

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Jul 7 2011, 04:10 PM
Post #13

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,125

*Crickets* I guess he is lying too because Koncz does not speak for Pac. Just going to wait to hear the next BS excuse..........

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jul 7 2011, 04:58 PM
Post #14

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

(IMG:http://www.uknowhy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/yawn.jpg)

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jul 7 2011, 05:51 PM
Post #15

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

So two questions. First, how can we be expected to trust anything that comes out of Pacquiao's camp after this? Next, if this was Mayweather who we found out was lying how would be treated as compared to Pacquiao?

I'm not surprised by this news at all and if I was a betting man I would still put my Money on Floyd to methodically decapitate Manny Pacquiao.

P.S, my pick of Floyd over Pacquiao does not make me a Floyd Nuthugger, Floydiot, Fraud Fan, or whatever other stupid shit people say these days. I just choose to use logic instead of emotion. Anyone with logic knows Floyd's style is all wrong for Pacquiao.

This post has been edited by Box in Hand: Jul 7 2011, 05:52 PM

+Quote Post
Hops
post Jul 7 2011, 06:02 PM
Post #16

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 10,849

Here are the things:

1. It's official. Pacquiao still wanted a cutoff.
2. Floyd will not fight Pacquiao with a cutoff.

Now,

1. Floyd must stop telling people "Pacquiao, you're next!" in the press conference.
2. Pacquiao should concentrate on his new career.

And GravyTrain, stop defending Pacquiao. Pacquiao can still dope within that 3-day cutoff to gain an overwhelming advantage.

+Quote Post
Hops
post Jul 7 2011, 06:11 PM
Post #17

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 10,849

And by the way, I thought Pacquiao agreed to "Olympic Style Blood Testing" if it would be done by somebody else. Not USADA. I thought that was what Pacquiao was refering to in his BoxingScene video. Sooner or later, somebody in this board will be able to find minute evidence about what I'm talking about.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jul 7 2011, 06:12 PM
Post #18

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 7 2011, 06:02 PM) *
Here are the things:

1. It's official. Pacquiao still wanted a cutoff.
2. Floyd will not fight Pacquiao with a cutoff.

Now,

1. Floyd must stop telling people "Pacquiao, you're next!" in the press conference.
2. Pacquiao should concentrate on his new career.

And GravyTrain, stop defending Pacquiao. Pacquiao can still dope within that 3-day cutoff to gain an overwhelming advantage.

I'm not taking the piss here because the subject truly does interest me but could you explain to me in great detail as to exactly what drugs they would have Pac on in those 3 days. How would they look to cycle on and cycle off? The dosages and what the expected benefits would be? What sort of expected ratio/improvement would they be looking at and what masking agents would they take to hide them for the post fight drug test?

Any info on that would be cool.

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Jul 7 2011, 06:14 PM
Post #19

Welcome to the Dirty South

Member No.: 11,493

So if losing blood automatically makes Pac weak, what's gonna happen if he gets cut during a fight? Tap out ??...

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jul 7 2011, 06:21 PM
Post #20

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jul 7 2011, 06:14 PM) *
So if losing blood automatically makes Pac weak, what's gonna happen if he gets cut during a fight? Tap out ??...

No he'd fight on because the adrenalin will keep him going. But yes if he lost blood I would expect him to be weakened. I would think any fighter would be.

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 04:08 AM