Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WHAT THE @*#?!?!, (Post Yours)
lloyd mayflower
post Aug 2 2010, 06:00 AM
Post #31

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

Whilst we're on the subject of prison I see Linsay Lohan got out of jail after 13 days. WTF??? The whole fuckin American Senate or whatever you lot call that group of bent oil barons that run your country is pissing and moaning about the lockerbie bomber getting released from a Scottish prison. Talk about double standards! Christ!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Aug 2 2010, 05:33 PM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 2 2010, 06:00 AM) *
Whilst we're on the subject of prison I see Linsay Lohan got out of jail after 13 days. WTF??? The whole fuckin American Senate or whatever you lot call that group of bent oil barons that run your country is pissing and moaning about the lockerbie bomber getting released from a Scottish prison. Talk about double standards! Christ!

Ummm Lloyd one of them blew up a plane and one of them blew up her nose. You tell me which is worse?

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Aug 2 2010, 11:58 PM
Post #33

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

I know Ollie, I was being sarcastic. Although I dont believe for a second he actually did it. I really just wrote that to see if I could get a reaction since its starting to piss me off that the Americans think they can stick their nose in and tell us how to run our country/justice system. Can you imagine another western country going to the American government and telling them to justify their decision, or asking to send over some representatives to poke around? Pretty sure it wouldnt be well received.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Aug 3 2010, 06:38 AM
Post #34

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Aug 2 2010, 11:58 PM) *
I know Ollie, I was being sarcastic. Although I dont believe for a second he actually did it. I really just wrote that to see if I could get a reaction since its starting to piss me off that the Americans think they can stick their nose in and tell us how to run our country/justice system. Can you imagine another western country going to the American government and telling them to justify their decision, or asking to send over some representatives to poke around? Pretty sure it wouldnt be well received.

Oh New Zealand does it all the time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2014 - 03:30 AM