IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Keith Kizer throws Floyd under the bus! "Floyd was AGAINST petitioning the NSAC for better testing"
Deevel79
post Oct 14 2011, 11:53 AM
Post #11

Strawweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 11,028

I just find it a bit ironic that Floyd would say no to an opportunity to have better testing in the state on Nevada, when for the past 2yrs all he's been talking about is cleaning up the sport!

Can someone explain this?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Romulus9
post Oct 14 2011, 11:58 AM
Post #12

Formerly wvu8893

Member No.: 2,334

Simple answer?

Mayweather is completely full of shit.

At least David Haye stopped being a bitch and finally decided to sack up and fight Klitschko. Floyd will just keep talking, keep making excuses, probably have a rematch with Ortiz that no one will care about and will have a lower buy rate than the first one, and then come back in 2013 and either fight Mike Jones or try to talk Wilfred Benitez out of retirement.

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Oct 14 2011, 11:59 AM
Post #13

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 11:53 AM) *
I just find it a bit ironic that Floyd would say no to an opportunity to have better testing in the state on Nevada, when for the past 2yrs all he's been talking about is cleaning up the sport!

Can someone explain this?

The only person that can explain this is Floyd... plain and simple. We can speculate all we want, we can say this is what he meant or he is ducking Pac, who knows but he. Next time when he fights again and he is doing his presser someone can quote this article and ask for an explaination until that day comes, whatever we say or think really does not matter. From reading the article some things were not clear, they type of testing they were asking for. I know Floyd wanted USADA to be in charge of all testing, so maybe that was it. But if what Mr. Kizer says to be all true, it does make you wonder.

+Quote Post
Deevel79
post Oct 14 2011, 12:22 PM
Post #14

Strawweight

B. Thompson. Would you mind addressing this in your next mailbag? Maybe you can reach out to Floyd and get his side of the story.

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Oct 14 2011, 12:32 PM
Post #15

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Deevel79 @ Oct 14 2011, 11:45 AM) *
And here come the conspiracies! LOL.

Cant it also be said that if Kizer was lying, Floyd could just as easily take his business to another state or country for that matter? Floyd makes the state of Nevada just as much money. Why would Kizer risk losing Floyd by posting lies?

Arum makes Nevada much more money than Floyd...considering that Floyd fights once every year and a half. Again, if this is true, Floyd needs to drop the "I want to clean up the sport" junk and just be straightforward by saying, "I want Pac to take the tests w/ me". Personally, who actually believed Floyd truly wanted to clean up the sport? On the flip side of things, Pac could've said yes a loooooong time ago and this thread would be moot.

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post Oct 14 2011, 12:33 PM
Post #16

Welcome to the Dirty South

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 11,493

I don't see the big deal. They wanted to petition. That's doesn't mean Shyt. It probably would have been less likely. They petition, they say no and do the same weak ass testing. Floyd didnt want that to happen so he said no, Then put his foot down on his demands. It's clearly not the testing he wants, we know this.

+Quote Post
ks1
post Oct 14 2011, 12:47 PM
Post #17

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,051

QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 14 2011, 01:33 PM) *
I don't see the big deal. They wanted to petition. That's doesn't mean Shyt. It probably would have been less likely. They petition, they say no and do the same weak ass testing. Floyd didnt want that to happen so he said no, Then put his foot down on his demands. It's clearly not the testing he wants, we know this.

It's not a big deal. Just another bs thread but, at least he's moved on, since getting smacked down several times, from his obssession with the Floyd/Ortiz ppv numbers. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Oct 14 2011, 12:49 PM
Post #18

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

(IMG:http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/waffleking100/fraudweather21.jpg)

more fodder for the groundlings

This post has been edited by wolterb: Oct 14 2011, 12:50 PM

+Quote Post
Deevel79
post Oct 14 2011, 12:50 PM
Post #19

Strawweight

QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Oct 14 2011, 01:33 PM) *

Not a big deal? Isnt Floyd the one MAKING it a big deal with all his talk about how the NSAC's testing protocol isnt good enough? TR along with GBP united in an attempt to get stricter testing implemented for the Pac/Floyd fight and Floyd says "NO". You're telling me that there seems to be nothing wrong with that?

+Quote Post
Plah
post Oct 14 2011, 01:05 PM
Post #20

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

Floyd wants USADA to handle the tests, not the commission. Simple as that.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 12:20 PM