IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cotto vs Margarito Poll (Where Ya Head At?) (Topics Merged), Who's Ordering the Fight???
Cotto vs Margarito...Time is winding down...
Who Will Win? "Cast" your votes
Cotto by Decision (Close) [ 3 ] ** [13.64%]
Cotto by Decision (Wide) [ 3 ] ** [13.64%]
Cotto by KO/TKO (Early or Late?) [ 6 ] ** [27.27%]
Margarito by Decision (Close) [ 1 ] ** [4.55%]
Margarito by Decision (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Margarito by KO/TKO (Early or Late?) [ 9 ] ** [40.91%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Stoppage (Due to injury) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 22
Guests cannot vote 
Cshel86
post Dec 2 2011, 09:27 PM
Post #31

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Weigh-In Pics...

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/cotto-margarito3.jpg) (IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/cotto-margarito2.jpg) (IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/cotto-margarito1.jpg)

Both guys look to be in great shape.

Cotto: 152.25 lbs
Margarito: 152.5 lbs
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 2 2011, 09:39 PM
Post #32

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

Cotto looks very comfortable at this weight.. looked a little bloated against yuri and a little better against mayorga. Marg looks a little drained, wouldn't be surprised if he rehydrates to 165^^

But Damn I watched cotto mosley and cotto took his right hands pretty well.. if there was any doubt in my mind marg didn't cheats its gone now. Poor dude he was on top of the world back then, he nearly knocked mosley down a couple of times, boy did he have pop at 147.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 3 2011, 02:23 AM
Post #33

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

This is a big fight weekend...where tha hell is everybody? Big fight weekend = food, drinks, drug of choice (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) , no sleep, and a BUNCH OF POSTING! WTF? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) Guess everybody is hugging the pillow right now! Losers! Back to the original question...who's ordering the fight tomorrow? Anybody going to the bar? Friend's house? C'mon folks! Like I said earlier, Im TRYING to get my hands on a s-t-r-e-a...well, yall know the rest , but dont hold me to it...just in case things fall through. I will make that first on my list tomorrow.

I dont know about yall, but Im ordering it, and Im damn sure not about to have some "clueless viewers" over here stinkin' up the joint with dumb questions and unnecessary reactions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Thats what bars are for...along with clueless PPV buyers...but not over here. Speaking of bars...BNoles, I hope you're ready for the sea hags that got to know you oh so well for the Pac/JMM fights a few weeks ago (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) They will be waiting for you again!

Who's ready and who's ordering it? If you want to be a sour ass and complain about the thread....go sit on your thumbs!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) This is more than likely the most "responsible" $65 that I will spend this month and having a DVR makes it worth it. When my equipment gets delivered for my DVR, I will see if I can open a thread and upload fights for everybody!

Again...who's ordering it, where will you be if you dont order it....etc....

***I will merge this with the poll thread...soon

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Dec 3 2011, 08:24 AM
Post #34

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 3 2011, 03:23 AM) *
Speaking of bars...BNoles, I hope you're ready for the sea hags that got to know you oh so well for the Pac/JMM fights a few weeks ago (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) They will be waiting for you again!

LMFAO!!!!! Shel....as soon as I saw the title of this thread, I KNEEEEEEW you would go there. LOL. Man, you KNOW I'm going to my bar....I'll start it off w/ a little college football, then ride the coat tails into the fight. As far as the sea hags, I have no doubt those shawshbucklin' scalawags will be there in full force.....BLLLLLEEEECH!!!!! <----cringing just thinking about it!!!!

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Dec 3 2011, 08:26 AM
Post #35

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

I will be taking my daughter to the Disney on ice show today @ 7pm et. After the show I'm looking to creep out and see the fight.

+Quote Post
leonthegee
post Dec 3 2011, 10:40 AM
Post #36

Lightweight

Member No.: 10,401

I want to order it but im going on my anual vegas trip in a week and a half and I dont want a huge ass cable bill when I get back. Im trying to talk my boss into ordering it but hes all up on this UFC finale bullshit.

+Quote Post
BrutalBodyShots
post Dec 3 2011, 12:06 PM
Post #37

ON the edge

Member No.: 240

I dunno guys, I think this fight is pretty much a pick em.

For those that say Cotto doesn't have the power to hurt Margarito, you've got to factor in the TWO major beatings that Margarito has taken since their first fight. Almost no one picked Mosley to stop Margarito, keep that in mind. Then after taking hundreds of shots from Pacquiao, eye problems, a year out of the ring etc you've gotta wonder how well Margarito will react to Cotto's punches. I don't think it's fair to say that since he was able to walk through them the first time 3 years ago that he simply walks through them again.

While Cotto clearly is worse for wear after that first fight with Margarito, to me he doesn't seem AS damaged. Like many have said though, that may not matter. If we get to the second half of the fight I fully expect to see shades of the first fight, with Cotto's back touching the ropes and Margarito cracking him with 3-4 clean shots before Cotto turns and wobbles away. If the fight gets to that point again, chances are we'll see another Margarito victory by stoppage.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 3 2011, 01:19 PM
Post #38

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Dec 3 2011, 08:24 AM) *
LMFAO!!!!! Shel....as soon as I saw the title of this thread, I KNEEEEEEW you would go there. LOL. Man, you KNOW I'm going to my bar....I'll start it off w/ a little college football, then ride the coat tails into the fight. As far as the sea hags, I have no doubt those shawshbucklin' scalawags will be there in full force.....BLLLLLEEEECH!!!!! <----cringing just thinking about it!!!!

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/1317945799475.jpg)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I had to do it Noles! Show 'em some love man...they ALL need love! Yep, its definitely better to get there early and "stick around" for the fight...especially if you care about having a good seat. Nothing sucks more than having to take the back seat to a bunch of clueless fans who "oooh and ahhh" at every punch that doesn't even land (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsdown_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 3 2011, 01:27 PM
Post #39

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Dec 3 2011, 08:26 AM) *
I will be taking my daughter to the Disney on ice show today @ 7pm et. After the show I'm looking to creep out and see the fight.

Ha! Creep out like a ninja!

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Dec 3 2011, 10:40 AM) *
Im trying to talk my boss into ordering it but hes all up on this UFC finale bullshit.

Ay, sometimes you gotta be persistent...especially if you dont want to be stuck with the bill (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Genius
post Dec 3 2011, 02:30 PM
Post #40

Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,359

Im ordering it, the card is a good one and the main event will be fireworks. If you need stream bro pm me.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2014 - 11:57 AM