> Mayweather Distracted?
mrchitown
post May 3 2014, 12:00 AM
Post #21

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 2 2014, 08:46 PM) *
50 cent shat all over Floyd on his instagram account. I was like damn.

He is getting drilled for the whole abortion thing. Sad thing is, Ms. Jackson gives less than 2 fucks. Damn, career girlfriends can be bitches.

50 be killing me with that stuff, he say it's not a diss because he and Floyd are brothers but some stuff you just don't joke about.

And Ms. Jackson, she isn't going nowhere lol. She can't act and her modeling career is avg. nelly couldn't even make Tae Heckard more known and she left his ass for Brandon Jennings lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post May 3 2014, 12:00 PM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 2 2014, 10:00 PM) *
50 be killing me with that stuff, he say it's not a diss because he and Floyd are brothers but some stuff you just don't joke about.

And Ms. Jackson, she isn't going nowhere lol. She can't act and her modeling career is avg. nelly couldn't even make Tae Heckard more known and she left his ass for Brandon Jennings lol

When was Nelly's last hit? 50 can't say shit, Chelsa Handler shitted all over him, that is an ugly broad.

Ms. Jackson ain't want no kids. She ain't trying to mess up her meal ticket. She ain't even that bad. Too much weave and pancake makeup. And she is dumb. She does have a nice body...

+Quote Post
mitukczuk
post May 3 2014, 01:48 PM
Post #23

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,355

But she could wear "DAT dress". Man...Floyd isn't distracted..once he gets into the zone all the bullshit will be as distant to him, as to me my paycheck at the moment. Hella far...

This post has been edited by mitukczuk: May 3 2014, 01:49 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 07:12 AM