> floyd taking shots at ward!?, wtf?
mrchitown
post Mar 15 2013, 05:51 PM
Post #111

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 15 2013, 04:27 PM) *
It was fun while it lasted but I am true during the presser something will be said or even on Monday. Sadly I think this is the most Ward has been talked about outside of boxing fans.

I wanted Floyd, I recall my first fight when he fought Emmanuel Burton and then I had to go back and watch all his other fights. He gets so much props for the fight from me. He showed grit! I loved that fight. Well I wonder if he will let his sons fight if they do, they will be shit talkers of all shit talkers.

Aint no presser from what I heard. I think it' going to be something similar to a presser on CBS but not in the conventional way. I read an article with Schaefer talking about it weeks ago
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 15 2013, 05:52 PM
Post #112

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 15 2013, 04:03 PM) *
i've been a floyd fan since the amateurs. i've always held his skill in high regard. i can separate that from everything else.

the apple don't fall too far from the tree. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) floyd sr talks mad shit...so it's no surprise jr is the same way. someone said in another thread that it's in ppls dna...and i agree. at some point...everyone who talks shit gets humbled. it's the way of the world.

Everybody gets humbled, it's the way of the word like you said but it isn't particular to shit talkers. If that's the case then Ward is acting so butt hurt now that it's a matter of time before he gets humbled

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 15 2013, 05:53 PM
Post #113

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 15 2013, 03:22 PM) *
how rumors get started. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Not a rumor, he tweeted it to Fat Dan. I posted it straight from his twitter acct

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 15 2013, 06:32 PM
Post #114

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Ward benefits from this.. he is stranger than fiction to fans but this will help his popularity a bit and put a few extra cents in his pocket for his next bout. Floyd did him a favor LMAO (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Mar 15 2013, 06:32 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 15 2013, 07:03 PM
Post #115

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 15 2013, 05:52 PM) *
Everybody gets humbled, it's the way of the word like you said but it isn't particular to shit talkers. If that's the case then Ward is acting so butt hurt now that it's a matter of time before he gets humbled

he's humble already. i'm sure he could be more humble. it's possible, right? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 15 2013, 07:57 PM
Post #116

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 15 2013, 06:03 PM) *
he's humble already. i'm sure he could be more humble. it's possible, right? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

We all can. Nobody's above it but I think we both would agree that their needs to be some slices of humble pie passed out ASAP lol

And I'm glad he cleared up what he said about fighting Floyd. He said he was answering a hypothetical question and he was misquoted but how the hell you misquoted on your ow twitter when Rafael wasn't even talking to him hahaha...nonetheless, he wants to move past it and squash it, Floyd should do the same

Did you see the video where Donaire said talks about the fight and that Floyd's going to be shocked. I hope Floyd doesn't go in on Filipino's again. This has all the makings of a Floyd vs Northern Cali beef. Where's 2pac and Suge when ya need em lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 15 2013, 08:11 PM
Post #117

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 15 2013, 07:57 PM) *
We all can. Nobody's above it but I think we both would agree that their needs to be some slices of humble pie passed out ASAP lol

And I'm glad he cleared up what he said about fighting Floyd. He said he was answering a hypothetical question and he was misquoted but how the hell you misquoted on your ow twitter when Rafael wasn't even talking to him hahaha...nonetheless, he wants to move past it and squash it, Floyd should do the same

Did you see the video where Donaire said talks about the fight and that Floyd's going to be shocked. I hope Floyd doesn't go in on Filipino's again. This has all the makings of a Floyd vs Northern Cali beef. Where's 2pac and Suge when ya need em lol

again...it's ridiculous and i've given it much more attention than it deserves. the egos involved are all huge. u don't get to the level they're at without having a huge ego. intelligent minds should prevail and the keyboard warriors/journalist should stop with the instigating.

i didn't see the video...not sure i want to.

This post has been edited by daprofessor: Mar 15 2013, 08:22 PM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 15 2013, 08:16 PM
Post #118

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 15 2013, 07:11 PM) *
again...it's ridiculous and i've given it much more attention than it deserves. the egos involved are all huge. u don't get to the level their at without having a huge ego. intelligent minds should prevail and the keyboard warriors/journalist should stop with the instigating.

i didn't see the video...not sure i want to.

Well said man, well said. Elite athletes all have some kind of ego raging within. No matter how big or small, it's there

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 17 2013, 07:33 PM
Post #119

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Mar 15 2013, 05:03 PM) *

Professor I did not mean Emmanuel Burton I meant Emmanuel Augustus as the first fight I saw with Floyd. I know you read that and was like what the hell is this cat talking about!!!! Emmanuel Augustus is my first time seeing Floyd fight and I became an instant fan. I had to go back and research who this kid was. Great fight! In an interview he said Augustus was his hardest fight.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Mar 18 2013, 06:25 PM
Post #120

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Mar 17 2013, 07:33 PM) *
Professor I did not mean Emmanuel Burton I meant Emmanuel Augustus as the first fight I saw with Floyd. I know you read that and was like what the hell is this cat talking about!!!! Emmanuel Augustus is my first time seeing Floyd fight and I became an instant fan. I had to go back and research who this kid was. Great fight! In an interview he said Augustus was his hardest fight.

same dude. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) i'll give u a pass on that one because i knew what you were talking about. now if you said that cassius clay looked really similar to muhammad ali that would have been funny.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 09:14 PM