> Ortiz's future after the fight
Cshel86
post Sep 9 2011, 09:20 PM
Post #211

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (EAlbian @ Sep 9 2011, 05:31 PM) *
wow.. I go away for a week and Allmenjoi is public enemy #1. This shit is hilarious. Post you picture up here babe, i wanna see if you look as pretty as you sound. haha

You aint lyin' man! Lol!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Sep 11 2011, 08:22 AM
Post #212

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Sep 9 2011, 01:57 PM) *
You...really might be the dumbest motherfucker to ever grace this site. I mean, you can't get anything right. The law of averages says you ought to occasionally be able to stumble your way into saying something truthful, but you seem to be single-handedly disproving that.

The Giants winning the Superbowl was lost the moment New Orleans and Green Bay won? What the fuck does that even mean? Are you saying no one remembers anything past the last thing that flies in front of their face? OK, so in that case Ortiz beating Mayweather would be the biggest boxing upset ever. Until Dawson beats Hopkins, or Froch beats Ward, or whenever the next time an underdog pulls out a victory occurs. Then that will be the biggest upset ever. And on and on.

Game. Set. Match.

Petros Sampras had his 31 game winning streak ended in the 4th round by a young Roger Federer for starters. Second I said "Poor Pete" because for one he would have been the first man to win Wimbledon for the fifth time. It was also was the start of his end to his dominance in tennis. He won 7 Wimbledon in all which is a major deal he even spent 238 weeks as the world's number 1. But you knew that and I did not have to google it. So yes, "Poor Pete." It sucked to see him out played by a kid no one really heard of at that time. His serve and volley was not working and for the first time he looked mentally exhausted. But again you knew that.
The casual fan remembers what happens now. A fan of any sport could tell you major events. If the sporting community looked to die hard fans to fund their sport there would be no sports. Since most sporting events are geared toward the casual fan great events in the sport are less talked about. So yes Green Bay beating the Steelers is a little bit more fresh then Tyson Douglass. How many casual boxing fans know about Froch? They know about two main boxers, Manny and May. So Big Slim Sweet ( I hope another man does not call you that... if so.... whoa) I know you felt all superior and high and mighty when you typed in google Pete sampras and saw these facts about him. You were like "I got her" but the next time you should ask "What do you mean when you said "Poor Pete" I would of been happy to break it down for you. Game: stick to what you know Set: 6-0 6-0- 5-retired Match: you never had a chance Mr. Internet Bad ass. And you have got to have the gayest name on this site (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 10 2011, 07:00 AM) *
Fixed^^^

I picture a beer bellied African American transvestite with a Blige platinum blonde wig.

Beer bellied African American transvestite with a blond wig? So that is your type... so you like the muscle type. I figured you were a bottom. Oh well. You are probably pissed that gays can serve openly in the military when you had to hide your sexuality. Oh well. I would never wear a wig especially blond. I have a little prejudice with fat people so I could never be that. Keep fishing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Sep 11 2011, 05:42 PM
Post #213

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 12 2011, 10:23 AM) *
So Pete Sampras never played Ivanisevic as you say you now know, but couldn't deal with his serve?

I like the way she is now slyly spelling Sampars' name correctly without giving any credit for it. I wouldn't mind taking a look at that box set she has of the tournament because they obviously threw in an extra box-set bonus match (Sampras/Ivanisevic) that none of us knew about. This makes Goran's triumph even more impressive!

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Sep 11 2011, 08:05 PM
Post #214

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 11 2011, 05:23 PM) *
So Pete Sampras never played Ivanisevic as you say you now know, but couldn't deal with his serve?

Did I ever say that? I don't think I did they actually had a rival along with the Aussie Patrick Rafter. At
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 11 2011, 05:42 PM) *
I like the way she is now slyly spelling Sampars' name correctly without giving any credit for it. I wouldn't mind taking a look at that box set she has of the tournament because they obviously threw in an extra box-set bonus match (Sampras/Ivanisevic) that none of us knew about. This makes Goran's triumph even more impressive!

Wow. Just wow. Just wow..... Sampras not Sampars/ if you are going to talk shit at least be on point with it.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Sep 11 2011, 08:13 PM
Post #215

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 12 2011, 01:05 PM) *
Wow. Just wow. Just wow..... Sampras not Sampars/ if you are going to talk shit at least be on point with it.

Well one's a typo and one is dumb fucker actually debating that Sampras has an extra 's' on it.

People make typo's but it's hilarious to me when someone whom claims to love tennis as much as you do can't decide if Ivanisevic beat Sampras when he won his title and is deluded enough to argue with some dummies on a boxing forum that Sampras has an extra 's.'

But hey I'll happily admit to the typo but will your dumb ass admit to getting his name wrong?

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Sep 11 2011, 08:24 PM
Post #216

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 23 2011, 07:00 AM) *
if he won. mayweather would rematch and woop his ass.lightening does not strike in the same place twice or something like that. also if he won i can think of a couple of reasons that he would win, mayweathers lay offs would be taken into account and the fact hes 37. just seems that anyone that beats him now it will seem like a tainted victory.

yea, i agree...i imagine the victory at this point for ortiz, a few decades down the road, might be seen as the right kid in the right place at the right time...unless further down the road victor does some remarkable things.

unless floyd's age has rendered him shit...i think he'd pry win a rematch too. all depends on how dedicated ortiz really is, and if his skills got honed between the berto fight and now...doubt it

This post has been edited by wolterb: Sep 11 2011, 08:25 PM

+Quote Post
Big Slim Sweet
post Sep 12 2011, 11:18 AM
Post #217

Bourbon County Stout

Member No.: 1,759

QUOTE (Allmenjoi8 @ Sep 11 2011, 08:22 AM) *
Petros Sampras had his 31 game winning streak ended in the 4th round by a young Roger Federer for starters. Second I said "Poor Pete" because for one he would have been the first man to win Wimbledon for the fifth time. It was also was the start of his end to his dominance in tennis. He won 7 Wimbledon in all which is a major deal he even spent 238 weeks as the world's number 1. But you knew that and I did not have to google it. So yes, "Poor Pete." It sucked to see him out played by a kid no one really heard of at that time. His serve and volley was not working and for the first time he looked mentally exhausted. But again you knew that.
The casual fan remembers what happens now. A fan of any sport could tell you major events. If the sporting community looked to die hard fans to fund their sport there would be no sports. Since most sporting events are geared toward the casual fan great events in the sport are less talked about. So yes Green Bay beating the Steelers is a little bit more fresh then Tyson Douglass. How many casual boxing fans know about Froch? They know about two main boxers, Manny and May. So Big Slim Sweet ( I hope another man does not call you that... if so.... whoa) I know you felt all superior and high and mighty when you typed in google Pete sampras and saw these facts about him. You were like "I got her" but the next time you should ask "What do you mean when you said "Poor Pete" I would of been happy to break it down for you. Game: stick to what you know Set: 6-0 6-0- 5-retired Match: you never had a chance Mr. Internet Bad ass. And you have got to have the gayest name on this site (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

I don't even know how to respond to this numbing diatribe because I can barely understand a word of it. I think you called me gay. OK.

Are you accusing me of googling tennis facts? Um, I never claimed to be an expert about it, as you did. I'm sure you happen to know offhand the number of weeks Petros Sampricanos - he changed his name when his family immigrated to America, in case you didn't know that, and no you won't find it on google, you have to be a pure expert with knowledge beyond knowledge to know this sort of obscure information, and no I'm not making this stuff up, or maybe I am, but again you already knew that - spent at #1. Or that he had his "31 game winning streak" snapped by Federer, which by the way means, you fucking dolt, that Pete must have won at least his last five sets by scores of 6-0, since a game is but one in a set, of which a best of 5 comprise a match, but again you already knew that, Mrs. Internet Dumb Ass.

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 10:03 PM