IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Chavez Jr. vs Golovkin OFF..., ...wait...was it ever, on?
AZWildCat
post Mar 22 2014, 01:09 PM
Post #1

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

http://www.fighthype.com/news/external/ind...ight-now--75903 :credit boxing scene

http://ringtv.craveonline.com/news/327325-...yed-for-july-12 :credit. Ring TV

Chavez Jr vs Golovkin being worked out for July 12th at The Forum in L.A. (Inglewood) at '68.
I know not to many care about this fight but it does have heavy implications and will shed alot of light or dark on both fighters looming the outcome. Judging from his choice he wasn't ready for Ward and felt he could make 168 with no problem which I like cause that means he's dedicated to making the weight and not taking the lazy way out and running to 75!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 22 2014, 01:25 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Only light it'll shed is both are bitches. If the fight gets made it'll be at SMW, i give neither any credit, they both don't want it with SOG but bring his name up as if they'd be down for the fight. I would like to see Chavez Jr win because GGG is a hypocrite if he takes this fight because he and Abel talked all that G talk about being ducked and Ward this and Ward that and then backpedaled on 160 to save face now they want this fight.

Ward or die! Fuck these two

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Mar 22 2014, 01:26 PM

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Mar 22 2014, 01:33 PM
Post #3

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

A tough one to call if it officially gets mad, but for right now I'm going with JCC.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Mar 22 2014, 01:58 PM
Post #4

Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 22 2014, 01:25 PM) *
Only light it'll shed is both are bitches. If the fight gets made it'll be at SMW, i give neither any credit, they both don't want it with SOG but bring his name up as if they'd be down for the fight. I would like to see Chavez Jr win because GGG is a hypocrite if he takes this fight because he and Abel talked all that G talk about being ducked and Ward this and Ward that and then backpedaled on 160 to save face now they want this fight.

Lmfao what did Shelly tell you about making sense lol

Honestly I think we'll see Chavez fight Ward before ggg or Martinez

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Mar 22 2014, 02:06 PM
Post #5

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Mar 22 2014, 02:58 PM) *
Lmfao what did Shelly tell you about making sense lol

Honestly I think we'll see Chavez fight Ward before ggg or Martinez

George Groves seems like he's willing and able if he is to get past Froch, but he could backpedal as well if other opportunities present there selves with the W. It's crazy cause the Froch-Groves 2 fight is not promised either if the winner of Chavez-GGG is on the table.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Mar 22 2014, 02:07 PM
Post #6

Welterweight

Also I know I've been in favor of Robert Garcia training him but Ive leaned over to Pedro being the better fit. But that's just my opinion. I would love and favor him to knock gennady the fucc out but ill wait to see who's training him before I make my official pick.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Mar 22 2014, 03:37 PM
Post #7

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 22 2014, 02:25 PM) *

Ward is on the shelf anyway, trying to get out of his promotional agreement. Maybe he can fight fight the winner once his situation clears.

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Mar 22 2014, 04:44 PM
Post #8

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,114

before we destroy GGG maybe he faces Ward after JCCJr? but I do understand the hypocrite sentiments

+Quote Post
Plah
post Mar 22 2014, 06:01 PM
Post #9

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

I want to say GGG by stoppage but.... Jr is bigger than him. So GGG by UD

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Mar 22 2014, 06:11 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 22 2014, 10:25 AM) *

Tell em bro tell em how you feel! I got JR by split decision.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st August 2014 - 05:24 AM