IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> David Haye pulls out of Klitschko fight..., Wlad is considering a replacement opponent...
The CEO
post Jun 3 2009, 01:26 PM
Post #21

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

What Haye needs to do is get one of his boys to run over his hand in a Mini Cooper....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Romulus9
post Jun 3 2009, 01:48 PM
Post #22

Formerly wvu8893

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,334

For 50 bucks and a prime rib cheesesteak from Quizno's, I'll run over his entire arm with my Saturn.

Okay, 20 bucks and the sandwich.

Okay, fine, just the sandwich but make it a combo.

+Quote Post
thehype
post Jun 3 2009, 03:24 PM
Post #23

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

From my understanding, Haye DOES want the fight pushed back as opposed to being scrapped, but it's Klitschko who prefers to fight someone else instead.

I don't think either one is scared of the other...Haye TRULY believes he can win and would prefer to face Klit with both of his weapons in perfect conditions...Klit, on the other hand, would prefer to still fight on the date he was originally training for. Can't really blame either one of them.

I WILL, however, be pissed if they decide to scrap the idea of the fight completely. I don't mind them not fighting in June, so long as they fight later in the year. If Wlad still wants to fight on June 20th to please the 60K+ fans, then hey, more power to him.

Personally, I have a better idea. Since it was in Haye's contract to fight BOTH brothers anyway, why not let Wlad fight on June 20th and Vitali can go ahead and face Haye 8 weeks later? That seems like it would work.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

As for who Wlad should fight, just fucking feed him Valuev already. It's time for this damn division to start getting cleaned up.

I do hope and PRAY that they DON'T try to feed him the only heavyweight who stays in top condition all year round....Evander Holyfield. That just wouldn't be right.

+Quote Post
True-Boxing-Fan
post Jun 3 2009, 05:42 PM
Post #24

Super Flyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,813

What a farce David Haye is. I heard he couldnt find his heart or balls. After all that shit talking he pulls out because of a hand injury. You can kiss your shot at the Klitschko brothers goodbye. I was looking forward to Wlad knocking your head off, ohh well.

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Jun 3 2009, 05:57 PM
Post #25

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

proof......

+Quote Post
BoxingStill#1
post Jun 3 2009, 05:58 PM
Post #26

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,594

nvm.... found proof...

this fuckin sucks...

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jun 3 2009, 06:46 PM
Post #27

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jun 3 2009, 05:30 PM) *
A pussy, yet smart, move on Haye's part.......I've used this word alot lately...but it's very appropriate...

Yet

QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jun 3 2009, 05:43 PM) *
even if he somehow beat Wladdy....he was gonna have to fight them 2 more times...there was no way he was gonna survive the 1st...let alone 3 fights.

Who are the pussies now?

The hate I have for the Klit brothers is strong indeed. To say I want to see then hurt is a understatement. Kind of like saying Hitler was a naughty boy.

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jun 3 2009, 07:17 PM
Post #28

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

Wladimir has Officially called out Arreola... Too bad fat boy doesn't stay in shape in between fights. I would have loved to see that fight.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jun 3 2009, 07:54 PM
Post #29

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jun 3 2009, 07:46 PM) *
Yet

Who are the pussies now?

The hate I have for the Klit brothers is strong indeed. To say I want to see then hurt is a understatement. Kind of like saying Hitler was a naughty boy.

lol...the pussY is Haye.

He should have never started doggin' them...they're both a league above him mentally AND skillfully.

The Klitsckos wanted to mind fuck him and end him setting that shit up....Haye finally felt it and caved.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jun 3 2009, 08:00 PM
Post #30

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (The C.E.O. @ Jun 4 2009, 12:54 AM) *
lol...the pussY is Haye.

He should have never started doggin' them...they're both a league above him mentally AND skillfully.

The Klitsckos wanted to mind fuck him and end him setting that shit up....Haye finally felt it and caved.

Are you insane CEO? He is a pussy for doggin the two biggest douchebags in the history of the Ukraine even though they are bigger & better than him? Strange logic mate, you should lay off the 40's for a while.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 07:25 PM