IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Algieri vs. Pac: I though GB and TR were working together, Can't make this stuff up
Dolimite
post Jul 8 2014, 09:50 PM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-algier...-meeting--79685

This shit has got to be a joke. Chris has never fought at WW. I don't get this, I honestly do not get this. Khan said he would be willing to fight Pac in November that is a good match up and if this cold war is over that would be s sign of good faith. Someone please defend this match up I dare them.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jul 8 2014, 10:18 PM
Post #2

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

Real life rocky movie written all over it!!! I called it right after his last fight. ......it also looks. Like an easy win for Manny that's why its being made. I can see Bob sticking his claws deep in Chris if he wins ....he'd be a gold mine!!!!!!

Only defense available/needed ....money talks!

Reality he should rematch ruslan though.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jul 8 2014, 10:28 PM
Post #3

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

Plus I'd put money Khan would spark Manny!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 8 2014, 11:40 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Dolomite take that GB TR bs out of the title, you ain't fooling nobody

How is GB going to work with TR when it's fact they don't know whose under contract? And Khan is a Haymon fighter, the likelyhood of Khan getting that fight was about 1% any way because of that.

Any way, Algieri might beat Manny...it would be funny if this shit backfires on Arum

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Jul 9 2014, 01:55 AM
Post #5

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

Maybe he pulling a Floyd card ala "I'm fighting Devon Alexander than boom I'm fighting Robert Guerrero."?

Idk why these two would fight.No one wants to see this fight.

This post has been edited by HyyerBlaze: Jul 9 2014, 01:56 AM

+Quote Post
BoxingEinstein
post Jul 9 2014, 07:00 AM
Post #6

Super Featherweight

Member No.: 13,243

Horrendous match up for The Mexican Annihilator and something I wouldn't watch live. Pacquiao shouldn't do it and only because of the style. Algieri is solidly good but all he would be doing is back peddling on his tricycle then throwing nothin but 1,2's. He would constantly turn Pacquiao all day then clinch very quickly when Manny comes in, that sounds like a worse fight than that Mosley "GloveTapGate" fest.

The Bob Father is at it again and we still don't get Pac vs Provo.smh

Think about it..
The Phillipino Tsunami vs The Siberian Rocky. EPIC!!!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 9 2014, 08:58 AM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 8 2014, 08:40 PM) *
Dolomite take that GB TR bs out of the title, you ain't fooling nobody

How is GB going to work with TR when it's fact they don't know whose under contract? And Khan is a Haymon fighter, the likelyhood of Khan getting that fight was about 1% any way because of that.

Any way, Algieri might beat Manny...it would be funny if this shit backfires on Arum

Did Khan not call Pac out, hell Broner did too as well as Maidana, I get it all Haymon fighters but Broner and Maidana are signed with GB. One of those fights is better than Chris. If this feud is over and Arum and Oscar are pals, prove it, so far like I knew it would happen, Arum is still playing by himself. I hope Chris does win, the numbers for this fight is going to be terrible.

+Quote Post
sduck
post Jul 9 2014, 12:19 PM
Post #8

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

You can't expect Pacquiao to fight Provodnikov, since Provodnikov lost. Pacquiao is now fighting a fresh young champion. I mean, I don't like Top Rank and all it's bull, but I don't see that big of a deal about this.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 9 2014, 07:00 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 9 2014, 08:58 AM) *
Did Khan not call Pac out, hell Broner did too as well as Maidana, I get it all Haymon fighters but Broner and Maidana are signed with GB. One of those fights is better than Chris. If this feud is over and Arum and Oscar are pals, prove it, so far like I knew it would happen, Arum is still playing by himself. I hope Chris does win, the numbers for this fight is going to be terrible.

Broner is not signed with GB, he is signed with RR promotions. You don't get it, that much is obvious lol..calling someone out doesn't mean anything. Didn't Golovkin call about 100 fighters out from 160-175 and ain't fight one of them yet? Calling some out doesn't mean shit

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 9 2014, 07:02 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

If this fight comes off it's another POS fight being forced on the public by Team Pacquiao and TR. A fighter of Pacquiao's caliber shouldn't even be mentioned shaking hands with this dude. This is like the Danny and Lamont fights, it's a farce. I ain't paying for this BS

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 04:53 AM