IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Palomino killed in road crash!!
Maxy
post Aug 31 2008, 05:00 AM
Post #1

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Tony Palomino sadly died this morning after his car plunged 100 foot from a cliff whilst he was driving home following his knockout defeat to Terry Norris last night. Eye witnesses say that Palomino's front wheel seemed to come off as he took a bend at speed and Tony lost control of the car before rolling it off the cliff face.

This tragedy comes just days after the former Krumbsnatcher fighter claimed he had evidence that would "destroy" Harold Angus' promotional career. A police spokesman told the media, "We are not treating this crash as suspicious at this time but our investigations into the tragedy are on going."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigG
post Aug 31 2008, 07:12 AM
Post #2

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Terry Norris, a soft spoken yet sometimes cocky individual gave his condolences saying "He took quite a beating in our fight, he was never knocked out before last night. He always had a good chin, but last night was the first time he had truly been beaten up. Tony Palomino was one of the most skilled fighters ever. He is the very definition of a great fighter who never really reigned. He was on the downhill when I got to him but give me credit. I'm not gonna say anything about Angus."

Norris promises to fight in memory of Palomino. "We were both tough guys in a tough era. We were never champions. We are 1-1 against each other. I will someday become champion and when I get my shot, I will dedicate it to Palomino. We both represent hard working veterans who don't duck anyone...BLUE COLLAR workers."

+Quote Post
Blayde
post Aug 31 2008, 08:37 AM
Post #3

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,655

The former P4P king of boxing Travis "Tremendous" Simms was absolutely shocked when he heard that news. Simms had a highly competitive rivalry with Palomino.

"I cant believe what happened. I dont know what to say. Things like that just shouldnt happen. Ive always had tons of respect for Tony who was a great fighter and a nice person. So all my best wishes go to his family. Ill always remember Tony as one really great fighter."

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 31 2008, 12:45 PM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

What a tragedy....

However, it's pretty suspicious that Palomino allegedly had crucial damaging evidence against Harold Angus and now all of sudden Palomino is killed in a car accident....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 10:53 PM