IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Holmes: "Giant Man III-Angus Result has shocked me".
BigG
post Dec 14 2008, 04:38 AM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

"Angus is a vet....he knew better than to trade power shots with a younger, stronger fighter in this..BEHEMOTH known as Giant Man III.

I'll give credit to Angus for the fact that he went out like a Champ...but hee needs to sit down and think about his options man. He's too small to be a Heavyweight."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 14 2008, 04:41 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

Angus actually wanted to fight, he didn't want to be a pussy. Larry Holmes however would probably piss his pants and run away. Larry could be a pussy and wait for the big man to tire out and KO himself, however NOBODY will respect Larry Holmes.

Larry Holmes needs to prove if he has any balls and take a fight with Giant Man III, and actually FIGHT and not run.

That's right, Holmes's balls have come into question!

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Dec 14 2008, 04:48 AM
Post #3

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE(CyruS @ Dec 14 2008, 04:41 AM) [snapback]416425[/snapback]
Angus actually wanted to fight, he didn't want to be a pussy. Larry Holmes however would probably piss his pants and run away. Larry could be a pussy and wait for the big man to tire out and KO himself, however NOBODY will respect Larry Holmes.

Larry Holmes needs to prove if he has any balls and take a fight with Giant Man III, and actually FIGHT and not run.

That's right, Holmes's balls have come into question!

Angus knew he had to fight Giant Man III because running away and getting a win due to Giant Man III becoming exhausted would have given him zero respect. He fell on his sword and went out like a champ.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 14 2008, 04:58 AM
Post #4

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

Holmes..

"I really admire this young Champions guts. No one has ever called Larry Holmes out like this..NO ONE! With that said, I'd give Giant Man III a beating. Giant Man III is better off defending his belt against scrubs in the meantime...I'm not sure his promoter wants to rush him in with a vet like me."

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Dec 14 2008, 05:02 AM
Post #5

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 2,070

Giant Man III was put in with Aaron Williams and took him out in 1.

Giant Man III took on a Hall Of Famer who was virtually Undefeated in Angus and took him out in 1.

Giant Man III is taking on the supposed "Best Heavyweight In The World" & Uncrowned Heavyweight Champion, The Prince, and If has any balls, he will be taken out aswell!

So when it's all said and done and Giant Man III wants to know if Larry Holmes has the BALLS to take him on on December 28, 2008 for the World's Heavyweight Title (subject to Giant Man 3 actually retaining against a ball having Prince.)

I don't know, I don't think Larry has any balls.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 14 2008, 11:46 AM
Post #6

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

LOL! @ all the "balls" in the above post....

but straight up.....I'm extremely surprised at this result too....I can't believe I'm saying this....but major props to Angus....he did the right thing for once....

The Prince and I will now go to the official thread to speak on the upcoming bout....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 11:45 PM