IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Victor Ortiz trash talk, What's with this dude?
Cshel86
post Dec 10 2013, 09:59 AM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Not sure what's up with this dude, but truthfully, have we ever known? Since his return has been announced, dude has been flying off the handle with his trash talk...talking about Canelo like he can actually beat him, a Mayweather rematch and how it was sucker move and so on.

Now, this fool is saying that Maidana and Lopez aren't even on his level. He said, "I would like to go back and destroy them for the sake of it. They're not on my level and never have been...not Lopez, not Maidana. None of these guys man. Mayweather is the only one where I would probably say "we are going to be in for a war". Those other guys, they don't belong. They got me on a bad night, but 9 out of 10 times, I [beat them]".

Wasn't he beating BOTH of these guys (rather soundly), then they suddenly derailed his career? Thoughts?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 10 2013, 10:20 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

Maidana beat him so bad he quit. The Lopez injury was just that. An injury. It was a close fight. I had Lopez winning. But Maidana was just beating him up so bad he had to quit. He didn't want anymore. So I don't get where this is coming from. But then again, I never do with this clown. He's leap frogged Guerrero on my STFU forever list.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 10 2013, 10:44 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Remember when Shaq slapped the shit out of Greg Ostertag? Osterag was never the same player after that. The same is with Victor. They are famous for the ass kicking they took, not for their play or fight game but for their ass kicking. Victor is an inigma to boxing. He will always be a pretender. He should be casted as the crowardly lion for the next wizard of oz play, if that part is taken he can always play the tin man, or shit the dumbass scarecrow. He asctually play all parts. Victor can do a one man show of the wizard of oz.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Dec 10 2013, 10:47 AM
Post #4

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

he was son'd by Chico "i shouldn't have to take this kind of punishment"
The Lopez fight could have been a bad night but there was a familiar foe in there battling vicky "pressure"
If may pulled a sucker move on him what should we call the head butts?

I know he needs promo but why act like you didn't have your was handed to you by fighters that clearly proved to be better than you

wasn't he offered Mosley a while back and declined lol

his fight with berto made him a star over night now that accomplishment has lost a lot of luster.

I don't think he has mirrors in his house

+Quote Post
HyyerBlaze
post Dec 10 2013, 01:09 PM
Post #5

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 13,954

Fighthype had it on point when they wrote..."ortiz sounds like he is stoned during interviews"

Guy is a tool...coupdnt even watch his press conf. felt like I got dumber the more he spoke lol

+Quote Post
sduck
post Dec 10 2013, 01:16 PM
Post #6

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

Let him talk, only the fights do the actual speaking.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 10 2013, 04:03 PM
Post #7

Junior Middleweight

Crazy part is, it's far from a given that he beats Collazo. MFer is doing a lot of fast forwarding. Ain't that how Jossesito Lopez got put on?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 10 2013, 06:24 PM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I love Victor as a fighter, but he's a Hispanic Zab Judah...all the talent in the world but can't put it all together when it matters most. I don;t ahve a problem with what he said but he's been out 18 months. He needs to do work against Collazo and then talk that trash. I agree with him that he beats both in rematches

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Dec 11 2013, 12:40 AM
Post #9

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 10 2013, 06:24 PM) *
I love Victor as a fighter, but he's a Hispanic Zab Judah...all the talent in the world but can't put it all together when it matters most. I don;t ahve a problem with what he said but he's been out 18 months. He needs to do work against Collazo and then talk that trash. I agree with him that he beats both in rematches

I think he beats Lopez. I think Maidana would beat him again though.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Dec 11 2013, 02:42 AM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 10 2013, 10:20 AM) *
Maidana beat him so bad he quit. The Lopez injury was just that. An injury. It was a close fight. I had Lopez winning. But Maidana was just beating him up so bad he had to quit. He didn't want anymore. So I don't get where this is coming from. But then again, I never do with this clown. He's leap frogged Guerrero on my STFU forever list.

I think you guys are being a little hard on the dude. BTW nobody is more annoying than rg. Nobody
QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 10 2013, 04:03 PM) *
Crazy part is, it's far from a given that he beats Collazo. MFer is doing a lot of fast forwarding. Ain't that how Jossesito Lopez got put on?

he was beating josesito guys cmon, dude caught with a double fractured jaw for half the fight he should be given credit not getting shitted on. Mikey stopped a fight with salido because of a broken nose, do you know how many fighters fight through broken noses??
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 10 2013, 06:24 PM) *

This has to be the post I can relate to the most. Yea he's an annoying shit talker but there are very FEW good shit talkers in boxing
QUOTE (Franchize @ Dec 11 2013, 12:40 AM) *
I think he beats Lopez. I think Maidana would beat him again though.

You do know maidana ducked victor after that fight right? He was quoted saying something like "he hits too hard". Victor has called him out so many times
I give credit to maidana for the win but people forget Marcos got sat 3 times in that fight by a unfocused ortiz (not that he's ever completely focused). If he gets new life like cotto with roach at his corner, he's gonna break some hearts guys. The guy may not be the cream of the crop but its funny that people are taking him lightly cause he has the goods to fuck with a lot of the top guys from 147-154.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 11:24 AM