IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> With all this talk what is your opinion on Manny?
Is Manny on something?
Well what is your opinion?
Yes [ 26 ] ** [55.32%]
No [ 21 ] ** [44.68%]
Total Votes: 47
Guests cannot vote 
Box in Hand
post Dec 30 2009, 12:42 PM
Post #51

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,195

Everyone needs to read this interview with Freddie Roach. This interview further lets me know that team Pac is hiding something. I used to like Roach but man his true personality is starting to shine through.

Read all the way to the bottom where the interviewer talks about what happens after the tapes stops recording.

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Tyler123009.htm

This post has been edited by Box in Hand: Dec 30 2009, 12:43 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Dec 30 2009, 12:48 PM
Post #52

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 5,468

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 30 2009, 12:42 PM) *
Everyone needs to read this interview with Freddie Roach. This interview further lets me know that team Pac is hiding something. I used to like Roach but man his true personality is starting to shine through.

Read all the way to the bottom where the interviewer talks about what happens after the tapes stops recording.

http://www.doghouseboxing.com/DHB/Tyler123009.htm

wouldn't be the first time one of Roach's fighters were caught juicing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

+Quote Post
Keith
post Dec 30 2009, 12:58 PM
Post #53

Welterweight

Member No.: 10,273

I wonder if Roach is taking some PED's also. He seems to be keeping the parkinsons at bay pretty well.

This post has been edited by Keith: Dec 30 2009, 12:59 PM

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Dec 30 2009, 01:08 PM
Post #54

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Keith @ Dec 30 2009, 11:58 AM) *
I wonder if Roach is taking some PED's also. He seems to be keeping the parkinsons at bay pretty well.

Low blow to the bottom of the ball sacks.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Dec 30 2009, 01:39 PM
Post #55

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

I will say that at this point Floyd should just fight Manny without the bloodtests. If he looses the the loss will have some kind asterick because will speculate whether or not Manny was on that stuff and if he wins (which I think he will anyway) Floyd beat he P4P while he may have been was on that Juice. At this point its a win/win situation for Floyd to take the fight.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Dec 30 2009, 01:44 PM
Post #56

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (The Conscience @ Dec 30 2009, 12:39 PM) *
I will say that at this point Floyd should just fight Manny without the bloodtests. If he looses the the loss will have some kind asterick because will speculate whether or not Manny was on that stuff and if he wins (which I think he will anyway) Floyd beat he P4P while he may have been was on that Juice. At this point its a win/win situation for Floyd to take the fight.

i have to agree with this... maybe because a peice of me just wants to see the fight but i believe may beats he version of pac that just fought cotto rather juiced up or not..

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Dec 30 2009, 01:51 PM
Post #57

Junior Welterweight

And the plot gets deeper.

By Rick Reeno

Top Rank's Bob Arum was steaming mad when BoxingScene.com spoke to him on Wednesday, and informed him of an interesting piece of information that was running in the morning edition of the New York Daily News .

A source with knowledge of the Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather Jr. negotiations told veteran boxing writer Tim Smith that Pacquiao's representatives asked Golden Boy Promotions what penalties the Filipino fighter would face if he took a drug test and it came back dirty. It doesn't end there. The source further claimed that Pacquiao's representatives made a request for a dirty test result to be "kept secret" in order to avoid a negative impact on the fight promotion.

According to Arum, the information provided to Smith was a complete fabrication. Top Rank and Pacquiao's Team had never made those requests in any shape or form, says Arum. He views it as false information being planted in the media to hurt Pacquiao's credibility.

"That's bulls**t. That's total bulls**t. That never happened. It's all bulls**t. I never heard anything like that in my life, ever. We're done with this. They are a bunch of real sleazebags. We're going to move on and let them move on and go back into their holes," Arum told BoxingScene.com.

As of Wednesday, no agreement has been reached for a cut-off date on the random Olympic-style drug tests, which at the moment is the only issue holding up the fight. Arum is already in the process of exploring other options for Pacquiao in March. WBA junior middleweight champion Yuri Foreman is a serious option. Former 140-pound champion Paulie Malignaggi is another option. In reality, Arum agrees that Mayweather-Pacquiao may need additional time to properly promote. The fight is being negotiated for March 13, and January is already upon us. He told BoxingScene the option of fighting Mayweather at a later date in the year is possible.

"I don't [think it will happen]. I really don't, but that's my opinion. I washed my hands of the whole f**king thing. It's impossible and it's not going to happen...at least right now. Everybody should move on with their lives," Arum said.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Dec 30 2009, 03:11 PM
Post #58

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Dec 30 2009, 12:51 PM) *
And the plot gets deeper.

By Rick Reeno

Top Rank's Bob Arum was steaming mad when BoxingScene.com spoke to him on Wednesday, and informed him of an interesting piece of information that was running in the morning edition of the New York Daily News .

A source with knowledge of the Manny Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather Jr. negotiations told veteran boxing writer Tim Smith that Pacquiao's representatives asked Golden Boy Promotions what penalties the Filipino fighter would face if he took a drug test and it came back dirty. It doesn't end there. The source further claimed that Pacquiao's representatives made a request for a dirty test result to be "kept secret" in order to avoid a negative impact on the fight promotion.

According to Arum, the information provided to Smith was a complete fabrication. Top Rank and Pacquiao's Team had never made those requests in any shape or form, says Arum. He views it as false information being planted in the media to hurt Pacquiao's credibility.

"That's bulls**t. That's total bulls**t. That never happened. It's all bulls**t. I never heard anything like that in my life, ever. We're done with this. They are a bunch of real sleazebags. We're going to move on and let them move on and go back into their holes," Arum told BoxingScene.com.

As of Wednesday, no agreement has been reached for a cut-off date on the random Olympic-style drug tests, which at the moment is the only issue holding up the fight. Arum is already in the process of exploring other options for Pacquiao in March. WBA junior middleweight champion Yuri Foreman is a serious option. Former 140-pound champion Paulie Malignaggi is another option. In reality, Arum agrees that Mayweather-Pacquiao may need additional time to properly promote. The fight is being negotiated for March 13, and January is already upon us. He told BoxingScene the option of fighting Mayweather at a later date in the year is possible.

"I don't [think it will happen]. I really don't, but that's my opinion. I washed my hands of the whole f**king thing. It's impossible and it's not going to happen...at least right now. Everybody should move on with their lives," Arum said.

i honestly dont think arum wants the fight right now... pac seems to do what arum tells him and arum has been wishy washy in he last dy or so... i know roach doesnt really want the fight right now... or at least leads me to believe that... lets not forget this is boxing and arum will suck pac till the last copper cent before the crucifixion.... arum knows his money train is damn near at the end of the line... pac has a prime time fighter in front of him now... not a beat up or weight drained or never was fighter... may is the real deal and pacs people know this... the dope wont be enough, if thats what he's doing, to save him in this one... if its ever made... and Lord help pac if he has been doping an they take him off to ensure clean test if ever it ges that far even later in he year.... he gets crushed...

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Dec 30 2009, 04:39 PM
Post #59

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

Bob Arum is ducking Floyd Mayweather

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 30 2009, 06:24 PM
Post #60

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

MAN I hope this fight comes off someday, and the odds are around the same as they are now...talk about a LOCK.

Mayweather's chillin' in a condo inside Pacquiao's head...

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 03:05 AM