IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> It's lookin like Broner vs. Demarco, not Guerrero...
Franchize
post Oct 26 2012, 06:13 PM
Post #51

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

I really like Broner but Im beginning to smell upset on this one guys. Ive seen too many of these up n coming champs have that marquee event in their career to really solidify themselves and come up short. This has Ortiz vs Lopez stench on it a little bit. The only reason Im not betting on it is because Broner is a smarter boxer than Ortiz ever will be.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 4 2012, 08:26 PM
Post #52

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

While I'm sauced up, I'll go ahead and say that Broner will get knocked down a couple of pegs on the 10th or 17th, whatever day it is. Valero was the worst that DeMarco has seen, and I don't believe Broner is on a Valero level just yet (due to opposition).

Who knows? Say what you want, but thank me later if any surprises occur during the fight. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
flazi
post Nov 5 2012, 03:44 PM
Post #53

Super Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,846

demarco will be game and go out on his shield but he is nothing special. just a hard working never say die fighter. Broner is something special i think. he will win but he will have to dig deep and he will get his chin tested but will pass the test and wreck demarco.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 03:43 AM