Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Does TMT Own Fighthype?
philly31
post Apr 29 2014, 10:36 AM
Post #1

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,124

Look, I love Fighthype and think it's one of the best boxing sites out there, if not the best. But this morning I looked at the site and saw 15 straight TMT articles and probably 25 out of the last 30 were about TMT. What gives? There's a lot more going on out there.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 29 2014, 11:01 AM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

short answer: No

long answer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Apr 29 2014, 11:17 AM
Post #3

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

kill this stupid thread

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Apr 29 2014, 11:26 AM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

tbf if the guy enjoys fighthype ,thought someone more knowledgeable than me would explain to him this:

the reasons theres so much tmt content is because ben has access to mayweathers camp. this is because of the after dark videos a time were mayweather was the ultimate villian and fighthype let him tell his side. i think so anyway someone feel free to correct me if am wrong

+Quote Post
philly31
post Apr 29 2014, 11:29 AM
Post #5

Amateur

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Apr 29 2014, 12:17 PM) *
kill this stupid thread

How is it a stupid thread if nearly 90% of the last 30 articles are TMT related? It's feasible that TMT could be an investor, just like Frank Warren has his UK site and Golden Boy owns The Ring. Be an adult and state your case rather than acting childish and calling things stupid. Smh

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Apr 29 2014, 11:33 AM
Post #6

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

QUOTE (philly31 @ Apr 29 2014, 12:29 PM) *
How is it a stupid thread if nearly 90% of the last 30 articles are TMT related? It's feasible that TMT could be an investor, just like Frank Warren has his UK site and Golden Boy owns The Ring. Be an adult and state your case rather than acting childish and calling things stupid. Smh

a journalist can pick and choose who they want to cover, you think if they have acces to tmt, the hottest team in boxing that garners the most attention, which in turn provides them with the most traffic making them the most money from advertising, they arent gonna cover them? and we can and will never know the truth, so its all speculation. floyd has denied it many times that it is bens company. if you have noticed its a huge week for TMT PROMOTIONS, therefore all the content on the page, dude its fight week for christ sake. when pacquiao bradley fought there was 15 videos of them as well, and if fighthype had the ins they have with top rank that they do with tmt, there would be 30 pacquiao videos too.

+Quote Post
philly31
post Apr 29 2014, 02:25 PM
Post #7

Amateur

QUOTE (klonopinz @ Apr 29 2014, 12:33 PM) *
a journalist can pick and choose who they want to cover, you think if they have acces to tmt, the hottest team in boxing that garners the most attention, which in turn provides them with the most traffic making them the most money from advertising, they arent gonna cover them? and we can and will never know the truth, so its all speculation. floyd has denied it many times that it is bens company. if you have noticed its a huge week for TMT PROMOTIONS, therefore all the content on the page, dude its fight week for christ sake. when pacquiao bradley fought there was 15 videos of them as well, and if fighthype had the ins they have with top rank that they do with tmt, there would be 30 pacquiao videos too.

Eloquently put. Thanks!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Apr 29 2014, 02:29 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (philly31 @ Apr 29 2014, 11:36 AM) *
Look, I love Fighthype and think it's one of the best boxing sites out there, if not the best. But this morning I looked at the site and saw 15 straight TMT articles and probably 25 out of the last 30 were about TMT. What gives? There's a lot more going on out there.

I know what gives...

...somebody is looking to be banned...

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Apr 29 2014, 02:35 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

Every site as it pertains to boxing has it's own niche that makes it standout. Fighthype stands out because of the exclusive access to Mayweather and I believe because they have in depth interviews with more then just the known fighters.

I watched Errol Spence as an amateur, same with Jesse Hart. I'd never know what's going on with them if it wasn't for the interviews conducted by fighthype....now the question your posing can be posed to a lot of sites. we can call Kevin Iole, Kevin Du Boef. And we could question whether the boxing section on ESPN is really ESPArum. We could call Steve Kim and his mess TRboxing.com...could be worse though. that dude who calls himself scoop or the ring observer is the worse writer of the sport. I have zero respect for him

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Apr 29 2014, 02:36 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Apr 29 2014, 02:56 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

I don't know, maybe because Floyd has a fucking fight on Saturday. That could be it.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 03:35 AM