Closed TopicStart new topic
> MANNY PACQUIAO AND HENNESY, HOW MUCH IS THIS GUY GETTING PAID
neophyte7
post Mar 21 2013, 11:19 AM
Post #1

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

FIRST OF ALL.. I am 45 and I cannot recall any HENNESY COMMERCIALS in my lifetime until BEFORE THE MARQUEZ AND PAC last mATCH--PAC WAS KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT BY MARQUEZ AND FROM THAT day on HENNESY COMMERCIALS ARE AIRING ON STATIONS at least 5 - 6 times in hour to 2 hour spans. Yesterday I saw 3 of these commercials within an hours time.. literally it seemed like they were in succession--- General Motors spent a few hundred million on Cadillac advertisement in 2011.. I wonder how much Is MANNY MAKING ANY DOE from these commercials? The commercials have actually increased since he GOT KNOCKED INTO LA LA LAND. PAC even in defeat is selling that good ole "COON JUICE"

IS HE MAKING anything or is he being exploited (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yahoo.gif)

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Mar 21 2013, 11:21 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Mar 21 2013, 11:30 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,419

I find 3 ironies HILARIOUS about those commercials

#1 He supposedly gave up drinking and became more of a God fearing man, then becomes the face of Hennessy
#2 The commercials seem to come on more AFTER he got knocked the fuck out
#3 On one of the commercials, there's a quote from him that says something like "fighting the fights that matter"

This post has been edited by Franchize: Mar 21 2013, 11:31 AM

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 21 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #3

Welterweight

QUOTE (Franchize @ Mar 21 2013, 12:30 PM) *
I find 3 ironies HILARIOUS about those commercials

#1 He supposedly gave up drinking and became more of a God fearing man, then becomes the face of Hennessy
#2 The commercials seem to come on more AFTER he got knocked the fuck out
#3 On one of the commercials, there's a quote from him that says something like "fighting the fights that matter"

LMAO... "The face of Hennesy"...I just find it to be a genius marketing strategy. I am sure the target is people of color.. I am not sure if many whites drink Hennesy- I BET Hennesy has gained business in the Phillipines as well. Tragedy is good for marketing and the manner in which Hennesy moved on the commercials after him being KTFO is a great strategy.

+Quote Post
BigDDatHomey
post Mar 21 2013, 08:43 PM
Post #4

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,802

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Mar 21 2013, 02:36 PM) *
LMAO... "The face of Hennesy"...I just find it to be a genius marketing strategy. I am sure the target is people of color.. I am not sure if many whites drink Hennesy- I BET Hennesy has gained business in the Phillipines as well. Tragedy is good for marketing and the manner in which Hennesy moved on the commercials after him being KTFO is a great strategy.

For the record..more whites drink Hennessy than blacks. Blacks acct for about 50% of US sales but only in the US.
And i am not sure how many Phillips in the Philippines can afford a bottle of Hennessy. A small bottle is about 900.PHPs...()those r Philippine pesos)...Outside the US the % of blacks that drink it is very low compared to other races.

This post has been edited by BigDDatHomey: Mar 21 2013, 08:46 PM

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 21 2013, 09:18 PM
Post #5

Welterweight

QUOTE (BigDDatHomey @ Mar 21 2013, 09:43 PM) *
For the record..more whites drink Hennessy than blacks. Blacks acct for about 50% of US sales but only in the US.
And i am not sure how many Phillips in the Philippines can afford a bottle of Hennessy. A small bottle is about 900.PHPs...()those r Philippine pesos)...Outside the US the % of blacks that drink it is very low compared to other races.

I appreciate the facts.. yet blacks being 12% of the US pop and accounting for 50% of US sales even more emphatically speaks to a genius marketing strategy.. Whites are about 63% of the population... Blacks consume much more relative to their numbers. Yet hennesy capitalizing off PAC being put on his face helps sell to both whites and blacks but the small numbers of Blacks accounting for half of US sales in my view is THE bullseye in the Hennesy TARGET MARKETING STRATEGY

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Mar 21 2013, 09:20 PM

+Quote Post
BigDDatHomey
post Mar 22 2013, 06:45 AM
Post #6

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Mar 21 2013, 09:18 PM) *
I appreciate the facts.. yet blacks being 12% of the US pop and accounting for 50% of US sales even more emphatically speaks to a genius marketing strategy.. Whites are about 63% of the population... Blacks consume much more relative to their numbers. Yet hennesy capitalizing off PAC being put on his face helps sell to both whites and blacks but the small numbers of Blacks accounting for half of US sales in my view is THE bullseye in the Hennesy TARGET MARKETING STRATEGY

With that being said, I am African American.....and Daaamn....I love some Hennessy. I actually have a Mayweather Hennessy story....if anyone wants to hear it.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Mar 22 2013, 06:59 AM
Post #7

Welterweight

SPEAK on it!!! lmao-- Hennesy is overrated in my view. I am Black and prefer Irish Whiskey-- Scotch-- Jameson before Hennesy any day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aikido.gif)

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Mar 22 2013, 07:11 AM

+Quote Post
BigDDatHomey
post Mar 22 2013, 07:41 AM
Post #8

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Mar 22 2013, 06:59 AM) *
SPEAK on it!!! lmao-- Hennesy is overrated in my view. I am Black and prefer Irish Whiskey-- Scotch-- Jameson before Hennesy any day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aikido.gif)

Jameson is BANGIN TOO! THAT'S MY SUMMERTIME FAVORITE

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Mar 22 2013, 07:59 AM
Post #9

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (BigDDatHomey @ Mar 22 2013, 07:45 AM) *
With that being said, I am African American.....and Daaamn....I love some Hennessy. I actually have a Mayweather Hennessy story....if anyone wants to hear it.

*Raises hand like little kid with the right answer*

I'm always down to hear a story involving drinking and celebrities.

+Quote Post
BigDDatHomey
post Mar 22 2013, 08:08 AM
Post #10

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Mar 22 2013, 06:59 AM) *

To make a long.story short....White Linen party at MGM Grand with Floyd and crew..about 10 of us... It was my cousins b'day so Floyd ordered a few bottles of Crys....but they ran out....so Floyd goes.....F'dat we gonna git.it in.......he bought everyone the biggest bottle of Hennessy they had.....needless to say......I was toasted and asleep like Pac..in the back of his Hummer. Woke up....and we were at spot number 2...its like 8am....Floyd has been drinking like Pineapple juice or something.like that all night and is acting like.he just woke up from a nap...all uppetty...jumping around...as fresh as can be....meanwhile most of the rest of us could hardly walk....we are stumbling ..Floyd is like....YA'LL wanna go get something to eat.....I am like HEEELLL NAH!!!!! Needless to say....we go..then spot #3..didNT get home til like 3pm.....Floyd goes....takes a shower.......I thought he was going to sleep.....I dozed..THIS DUDE COMES DOWNSTAIRS TALKING BOUT GOING TO PLAY SOME DAMN BASKETBALL. .....

This post has been edited by BigDDatHomey: Mar 22 2013, 08:10 AM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 10:39 AM