mrchitown
post Sep 24 2013, 09:15 PM
Post #111

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 24 2013, 05:48 PM) *
Oh you done it now! Rile them up young fella! Lol

I think they will face off eventually, it's a fight that has to happen, even though both said it's a fight they're not really interested in...Broner is just to skillful. but Danny got that will to win. When they fight and Broner wins I will change my name from mrchitown to Boxing God (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 24 2013, 09:17 PM
Post #112

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 24 2013, 04:10 PM) *
It would be an interesting fight wouldn't it? Now if Danny wins that would be damn interesting. Danny has a pretty good resume now. Can you see, Haymon putting these two against each other next year? That would start the year off RIGHT!

That would be a great fight, they have to make that fight at some point...Danny will make Adrien look like a kingpin in there. I hope it happens sooner rather then later

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 24 2013, 09:20 PM
Post #113

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 24 2013, 03:38 PM) *
Me too and make Danny look stupid while doing it.

Broner will walk Danny down because Garcia ain't no mover. Broner doesn't move alot but neither does Garcia, he moves enough to try and throw you off your rhythm and disrupt you but his footwork isn't all that and he isn't quick in his feet. Both guys can hit, people acting like Adrien turned in a shitty performance but he won. They was disappointed he didn't win by KO, like Paulie ain't got a good chin. I can see Adrien putting Danny down, he's there to be hit

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 24 2013, 09:30 PM
Post #114

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 24 2013, 09:15 PM) *
I think they will face off eventually, it's a fight that has to happen, even though both said it's a fight they're not really interested in...Broner is just to skillful. but Danny got that will to win. When they fight and Broner wins I will change my name from mrchitown to Boxing God (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

we definitely need to bet on that one.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 24 2013, 09:31 PM
Post #115

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 24 2013, 09:30 PM) *
we definitely need to bet on that one.

As long as you putting money up. I don't do sig bets..if and when they fight I might just go and rock a band camp shirt and talk shit to people lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 24 2013, 09:32 PM
Post #116

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 24 2013, 09:20 PM) *
Broner will walk Danny down because Garcia ain't no mover. Broner doesn't move alot but neither does Garcia, he moves enough to try and throw you off your rhythm and disrupt you but his footwork isn't all that and he isn't quick in his feet. Both guys can hit, people acting like Adrien turned in a shitty performance but he won. They was disappointed he didn't win by KO, like Paulie ain't got a good chin. I can see Adrien putting Danny down, he's there to be hit

i forgot how high u are on broner. he couldn't put paulie down...what makes u think he'll drop danny? funny...i don't remember the weed in chicago being that good. u must be smoking some new shit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 24 2013, 09:32 PM
Post #117

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 24 2013, 09:31 PM) *
As long as you putting money up. I don't do sig bets..if and when they fight I might just go and rock a band camp shirt and talk shit to people lol

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) u the lost member of bandcamp.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Sep 25 2013, 01:22 PM
Post #118

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 24 2013, 02:19 PM) *
i think danny has a better chance than canelo, guerrero, ortiz and cotto. this would not be a walk in the park for floyd because danny is heavy handed like cotto. he's well rounded too. danny is capable of following a plan and switching gears. will floyd put hands on him? of course...but will danny land counters? absolutely. i've been trying to tell u guys for a while now that danny isn't an ordinary fighter. y'all are still sleep on this dude. he has six toes!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) there's nothing flashy about him...but he gets the job done. this wouldn't be a walk in the park for floyd.

Okay Brother Naz!!!! he said the same thing. So you have Danny winning this fight?
Danny is game. I mean, he showed up for Matthysse! I loved his heart, he was calm. Broke Lucas down and performed excellent.

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 24 2013, 03:50 PM) *
This the next mayweather cotto, a well rounded kid with pop against a brash flashy kid. They will fight if both keep winning, let it build up. The shit talking will be immense

Angel will sell this fight alone!!!! I can not wait to hear Angel's mouth against Broner's bullshit. Classic lines in the waiting.

Now this could be a good undercard for May 3...the question is, who would be May's dancing partner...(Tim Bradley please!!!!!!!!)

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Sep 25 2013, 02:46 PM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 25 2013, 01:37 PM
Post #119

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 24 2013, 10:32 PM) *
i forgot how high u are on broner. he couldn't put paulie down...what makes u think he'll drop danny? funny...i don't remember the weed in chicago being that good. u must be smoking some new shit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Watch the fight. Broner wasn't sitting on any of his punches in the paulie fight and still stunned him

Wasn't a great performance, he was just looking to score. Danny won't be as hard to hit

It's an interesting match up

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 25 2013, 03:34 PM
Post #120

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 25 2013, 01:22 PM) *
Okay Brother Naz!!!! he said the same thing. So you have Danny winning this fight?
Danny is game. I mean, he showed up for Matthysse! I loved his heart, he was calm. Broke Lucas down and performed excellent.

Angel will sell this fight alone!!!! I can not wait to hear Angel's mouth against Broner's bullshit. Classic lines in the waiting.

Now this could be a good undercard for May 3...the question is, who would be May's dancing partner...(Tim Bradley please!!!!!!!!)

i don't know that i have danny winning....but he'll perform better than the previously mentioned guys.

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 10 11 12 13 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 05:39 PM