Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is Lomachenko-Saiido A Mismatch?, On Chavez-Vera II Undercard
AZWildCat
post Mar 2 2014, 03:08 PM
Post #31

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

Man both refs last were horrible! But I take nothing away from Mikey his boxing skills are solid and hes got some dangerous hands
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pjs
post Mar 3 2014, 08:14 AM
Post #32

Amateur

Member No.: 14,133

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 3 2014, 03:01 AM) *
It appears as though I was wrong about Salido getting a boxing lesson, he (Orlando) had a great gameplan in the worst refereed fight I've ever seen in the history of the sport. Cole is a pitiful Referee; he didn't call any of the low blows on Salido and he had the audacity to warn Lomachenko for holding after he was being blasted way below the belt.

I'd love to see a rematch despite the decision earned by Orlando because Lomachenko was coming on near the end and could've gotten a KO had he started soon with his offense but Salido had a great gameplan which appeared to be to allow the great counterpuncher in Lomachenko to come to him but once he saw that L was reluctant to do so then he was able to impose his "low blow" plan into proper effect.

All in favor of Referee Laurence Cole being banned from officiating another fight please say "I"???

Bigger story than the low blows was Salido's leading with his head: http://proboxinganalysis.blogspot.com.au/2...y-in-texas.html

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Mar 5 2014, 03:32 PM
Post #33

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Mar 2 2014, 02:45 PM) *
So many people wrote salido off after the Mikey fight like a few knock downs was the end of his. Career ...Mike just had him that night I'm sure he still want the rematch

hmm idk about this at all. A LOT of people thought he would beat this kid. He Just kod can't Cruz something nasty. And why are people complaining about low blows and leading with his head he didn't do anything cotto or Danny Garcia hasn't done and we don't hear shit about them, and Hopkins leads with his head all the time..

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 06:58 AM