> Charlo twins, Are they truly the future of boxing
truth
post Jan 17 2014, 12:11 AM
Post #21

Strawweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,835

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 16 2014, 09:37 AM) *
The whole "twin" situation is a marketing tool, so they're okay for now (in that aspect). As for these fights this year...ehhh...something's telling me that they're biting off more than they can chew, but shit, they have to step up at some point, right?

They're both solid and disciplined fighters...question is, can they maintain that IF they're forced out of their comfort zone? I guess that same question can be asked every prospect on the rise. My biggest compliment for these two is the fact that they're stepping up in competition...unlike that Gary Russell dude.

Gary Russell who
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jan 17 2014, 12:17 AM
Post #22

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 17 2014, 01:06 AM) *
Fuck worldstar

Lol why fuck worldstar Chi?

+Quote Post
truth
post Jan 17 2014, 12:26 AM
Post #23

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,835

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jan 16 2014, 07:20 PM) *
I'd beat my big bro ass for what they've offered Wald & vitali!

Its been done for free regarding power ..(I ain't win em all)...but for millions I carve em up real nice ...lol.

Wald and vitali can miss me wit that shit!

Man thats funny i know me and my bro did for free

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 17 2014, 12:35 AM
Post #24

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jan 16 2014, 11:17 PM) *
Lol why fuck worldstar Chi?

That site has nothing to do with hip hop. It's a reflection if everything that's wrong with our youth and society today. When was coming up, if you fought in the presence of adults you better be quick and get your licks off because it was getting broken up quick, now you got these teens and adults watching people get beaten and filming the shit.

And the dude who runs world star is a clown, he charge people for them joints. Alot of people don't know that. You got to pay $2,500 to be on the front page, if you a rapper with a mix tape you got to pay. He has model calls in different cities and then charges the chick's to be featured. He ain't uplifting the culture or the people he's a vulture. I'm all for #blackexcellence not that monkey stuff that Q portrays

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jan 17 2014, 01:42 AM
Post #25

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 17 2014, 12:35 AM) *
That site has nothing to do with hip hop. It's a reflection if everything that's wrong with our youth and society today. When was coming up, if you fought in the presence of adults you better be quick and get your licks off because it was getting broken up quick, now you got these teens and adults watching people get beaten and filming the shit.

And the dude who runs world star is a clown, he charge people for them joints. Alot of people don't know that. You got to pay $2,500 to be on the front page, if you a rapper with a mix tape you got to pay. He has model calls in different cities and then charges the chick's to be featured. He ain't uplifting the culture or the people he's a vulture. I'm all for #blackexcellence not that monkey stuff that Q portrays

Didn't. Know he was doing em like that
The boycott has begun then...
and mediatakeout to the list also

But I feel you on the fights one on ones are extinct and kids that ain't wanting to fight is getting thrown in the pit regardless ...which is not the biz....

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Jan 17 2014, 05:56 AM
Post #26

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

Well first off Chi, its WORLD-STAR-HIPHOP.. So its dealing global, celebrity, and hip hop. I dont know if its supposed to be news, but thats what the criteria is for website. Its not even about Black people (other than dude who runs it) but for some reason we've embraced it.

This post has been edited by Jovi: Jan 17 2014, 05:57 AM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 17 2014, 09:20 AM
Post #27

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Jovi @ Jan 17 2014, 04:56 AM) *
Well first off Chi, its WORLD-STAR-HIPHOP.. So its dealing global, celebrity, and hip hop. I dont know if its supposed to be news, but thats what the criteria is for website. Its not even about Black people (other than dude who runs it) but for some reason we've embraced it.

Jovi I know what it is. It's not hip hop so i left it out just like the Zulu nation whose trying to get the site shutdown that's an alleged hip hop site. You don't put hip hop in something that's night. They've embraced it not we. I'm a different class of people, I don't shuck in jive like those who visit that site

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 17 2014, 09:34 AM
Post #28

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jan 17 2014, 12:42 AM) *
Didn't. Know he was doing em like that
The boycott has begun then...
and mediatakeout to the list also

But I feel you on the fights one on ones are extinct and kids that ain't wanting to fight is getting thrown in the pit regardless ...which is not the biz....

MTO is the worse, they report stuff that's false. Most of the stuff on that site has been proving to be false, the only time the truth is posted on their site is when they pay for it

My issue with worldstar is it claims to be a hip hop site but it's not. I don't see what's celebrity like or global about a fight in STL or the WSHH vixens stuff. The ones who ain't well known have to pay. The videos he posts, they have to have at least 4k hits for it to be featured on his site. You can Google it, the Zulu nation and 50 exposed his business practices. He gets no love here in Chicago, none. I've never heard anything positive about that site. I've obviously been on it before and is the worse

Allhiphop that's a hip hop site that's actually global, sohh.com, hiphopdx, realtalkny, those are hip hop sites that push the culture forward and don't promote standing and watching negativity....they won't fight one on one no more, they'll jump somebody and record it. like that's going to bring them instant fame. Just see for yourself, it's disgisting videos of men hitting women and dudes being there and recording it instead of breaking it up. There's nothing positive about what that guy does

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Jan 17 2014, 10:02 AM
Post #29

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

Chi do have a point though, what makes it even worst from the point he's making is the people who go on there and comment in support of those videos. I don't know any other site with a more worst trolling problem than that one.

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Jan 17 2014, 10:03 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 17 2014, 10:48 AM
Post #30

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 17 2014, 12:06 AM) *
Fuck worldstar

I concur...this "hip-hop" part needs to be taken out...it can just be "world star tv" or something equally baseless.

QUOTE (truth @ Jan 17 2014, 12:11 AM) *
Gary Russell who

Dude really needs to be on a milk carton...for real. Lol

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 03:51 AM