post May 4 2011, 12:45 PM
Post #41

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

QUOTE (gravytrain @ May 4 2011, 12:39 PM) *
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.ph...45vA12i3kzeOK23

you can think me later.

Obama released his birth certificate back in 2008 but some people think he doesn't meet the requirements to be president. i'm thinking the fucking FBI or some organization verifies his information so it's hard to believe. then gradually people left the issue alone because of how ridiculous it's and only fringe groups of republicans really question it. Trump got himself his 15 minutes by trying to campaign on the birth certificate and Obama knocked the fake tan off of him.

He missed that thing on his head though huh?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post May 4 2011, 06:41 PM
Post #42

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Snoop @ May 4 2011, 11:21 AM) *

Heard about it but never seen it. This was pretty damn funny.

+Quote Post
JONdaCON817
post May 4 2011, 07:20 PM
Post #43

Welcome to the Dirty South

Member No.: 11,493

i dont care what the media says... i personally think theyre full of shyt..

we dont even have any evidence that Osama actually did 9/11.. i think the govt juss needed to point the finger at someone... this niqka prolly been dead and they juss bringing it to light now as a way for Obama to get re-elected... Osama was a gangster... but its the US i dont trust.. plus hes juss 1 person..

why is eveybody so excited someone was killed? i kno niqkas in the hood who done kilt a couple niqkas.. lol.

+Quote Post
caneman
post May 4 2011, 10:54 PM
Post #44

Amateur

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 4 2011, 10:29 PM) *
And hatchling like yourself when faced with having to listen to something besides "real American heroes" like Rush Limpdick or watch something besides Faux news fall back on accusing anyone who doesn't share the void with you as being "far left."

The problem with ignorant fucks like you is you don't even give a shit what is really going down. You just keep fantasizing that getting fucked in the ass by The MIC feels good and regurgitating talking points makes you sound like you know fuck all. Your ass is so numb from the pounding that you can't even read words and process them. I stated very clearly that both parties have been co-opted by The MIC. I stated very clearly that Obama has done little to nothing to restore the US Constitution that your boy Bush literally wiped his ass with.

It was a real American hero that warned us clearly about the danger of The MIC, President Dwight D. Eisenhower. Morons like you probably would accuse President Eisenhower of being a far left nut too. But, since you don't believe in looking at history, I'll clue you in; he was a conservative Republican who believed in the separation of powers (something you probably have as much a handle on as your grasp of liberal and conservative- 0).

I took an oath to preserve and protect the Constitution of the United States of America. It is under attack. But the greatest threat to The Rule of Law is the army of complete morons (like you) who insist on defending those who will subjugate your children and flush your rights.

I don't expect morons like you to believe people like me who have been on the line all of our lives preserving your right to be braindead all of your life. Just do the research. The facts are clear. Your rights have been relegated to privileges until further notice.

It is a fact that since 1999 household income of the middle class has plummeted while that of the rich has skyrocketed. It is a fact that the 5 wealthiest counties in the USA surround Washington, DC. It is a fact that the defense budget has more than doubled in the last 10 years. It is a fact that Bush was warned repeatedly that an attack was imminent.

It is my opinion that Bush was criminally negligent of his Constitutional responsibilities as Commander In Chief.

"In America, the law is king." Thomas Paine - Common Sense

Bush believed that the POTUS is King and governed that way.

"The accumulation of all powers, legislative, executive, and judiciary, in the same hands, whether of one, a few, or many, and whether hereditary, self-appointed, or elective, may justly be pronounced the very definition of tyranny." James Madison - The Federalist Papers, #47

If being willing to die fighting for the preservation of The Constitution of the United States of America is far left and nutty to you and the hatchling nation, I wear the label proudly. You, on the other hand, are of Tory stock, those who were loyal to the monarchy.

Good post but I can't lie, I was hoping you'd say something about the WTC #7 VIDEO! LOL!

+Quote Post
Spyder
post May 5 2011, 05:57 AM
Post #45

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

(IMG:http://gamenight.4leafcoder.com/__oneclick_uploads/2009/02/liberal_pussies.jpg)

+Quote Post
Method
post May 5 2011, 09:45 AM
Post #46

Member No.: 1,253

A ten second girl fight at a McDonald’s makes it to Youtube directly from someone’s $50 flip camera phone in this day and age and the staged infra-red culmination of a decade long manhunt doesn’t get captured. Not to mention that Obama didn’t exactly give the order to kill OBL.

The hits keep comin…

Read foreign newspapers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/...n-compound.html...

By Steven Swinford 10:25PM BST 04 May 2011

Leon Panetta, director of the CIA, revealed there was a 25 minute blackout during which the live feed from cameras mounted on the helmets of the US special forces was cut off.

A photograph released by the White House appeared to show the President and his aides in the situation room watching the action as it unfolded. In fact they had little knowledge of what was happening in the compound.

In an interview with PBS, Mr Panetta said: "Once those teams went into the compound I can tell you that there was a time period of almost 20 or 25 minutes where we really didn't know just exactly what was going on. And there were some very tense moments as we were waiting for information.

"We had some observation of the approach there, but we did not have direct flow of information as to the actual conduct of the operation itself as they were going through the compound."

Mr Panetta also told the network that the US Navy Seals made the final decision to kill bin Laden rather than the president.

He said: "The authority here was to kill bin Laden. And obviously, under the rules of engagement, if he had in fact thrown up his hands, surrendered and didn't appear to be representing any kind of threat, then they were to capture him. But they had full authority to kill him.

"To be frank, I don't think he had a lot of time to say anything. It was a firefight going up that compound. And by the time they got to the third floor and found bin Laden, I think it - this was all split-second action on the part of the Seals."

The President only knew the mission was successful after the Navy Seals commander heard the word “Geronimo” on the radio, a code word from commandos reporting that they had killed bin Laden.

The absence of footage of the raid has led to conflicting reports about what happened in the compound. According to Pakistani authorities one of bin Laden’s daughter’s, who was present during the raid, claimed that her father was captured alive before he was killed.

There was also growing doubt about the US claims that Pakistan’s intelligence agencies involved in the raid.

Lieutenant General Asad Durrani, former head of the ISI, Pakistan's intelligence service, said it was "inconceivable" that his government was unaware of the US raid on Osama bin Laden's compound.

He claimed his country was forced to deny any knowledge of the raid to avoid a domestic backlash. The ISI's official line has been that bin Laden's compound had "slipped off our radar" after it raided the building in 2003 while hunting for another senior al-Qaeda operative.The agency claims it was unaware that bin Laden was hiding there.

Lieutenant General Durrani, however, said that the denial was a "political" maneuver by the intelligence services to avoid claims that they were working too closely with the US.

He said: "It is more likely that they did know [about the raid]. It is not conceivable that it was done without the involvement of Pakistani security forces at some stage. They were involved and they were told they were in position.

"The army chief was in his office, the cordons had been thrown around that particular place. The Pakistani helicopters were also in the air so that indicates that it was involved.

"[There are] political implications back home. If you say that you are involved there is a large, vocal faction of Pakistani society that will get very upset because we are carrying out repeatedly these operations with the Americans."

This post has been edited by Method: May 5 2011, 10:29 AM

+Quote Post
Maxy
post May 5 2011, 10:24 AM
Post #47

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

It's all starting to look like a load of bollocks now ain't it? First there was a 40 minute gun fight, it was captured on film and the president was watching it as it unraveled. Then there was no gun fight, Bin Laden was unarmed and it wasn't captured on film. That's enough right there to call bullshit.

Then they say they won't release the picture of his dead body (cos there ain't a picture to release) and his body is conveniently dumped in the sea.

Yeah right. Fuck me, how do some people fall for this shit and actually believe it?

+Quote Post
Method
post May 5 2011, 10:33 AM
Post #48

Member No.: 1,253

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/gallery/20...178&index=6

+Quote Post
Maxy
post May 5 2011, 11:40 AM
Post #49

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

When I see a picture of Bin Laden, dead, I'll be happy. Until that time I'm remaining highly skeptical, more-so down to the incompetent and mixed reporting coming out of America on a daily basis.

+Quote Post
caneman
post May 5 2011, 12:10 PM
Post #50

Amateur

QUOTE (Maxy @ May 5 2011, 11:40 AM) *
When I see a picture of Bin Laden, dead, I'll be happy. Until that time I'm remaining highly skeptical, more-so down to the incompetent and mixed reporting coming out of America on a daily basis.

I agree...I am so sick of all the lies! They say it's raining yet their pissing down our backs!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 06:56 AM