IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Less than 24 hours for Mayweather., The countdown is on.
boxingloner
post Aug 2 2012, 11:30 PM
Post #31

Junior Flyweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,707

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 2 2012, 08:22 PM) *
Dude stop it, I have an opinion like everybody else, this is the problem I have with the Internet. People like you talk shit online bit would never say these things to the individual your talking about, you wouldn't even call me a fanboy to my face, . You need to stop being an attention seeking whore and formulate a decent statement. You wanna live online like you special.You come on a website and diss the people who post on this forum like your word is the gospel,it's funny how you come to a site that you see as pro Floyd but you talk all this shit about him, your really nothing more then a troll.

I don't judge that's not my job, and I could care less if he beat the bitch or not, he has to live with that. Smh at your hoe ass saying I came to his defense when I simply said i was reserving judgement. I bet you that you probably cool with a muthafucka who has done worse then he has. Or how do we know you don't beat women? Don't judge nobody cuz no one on this earth is squeaky clean

And just because he copped a plea don't make him guilty, it's people in the system who coppin pleas everyday for different reasons but mostly cop pleas just to get a light sentence,it's not an admission of guilt. If was in his shoes 60 days sounds better them 34 years. Worry about yourself and not what Mayweather does

Who's trying to be the Internet tough guy now with all this you wouldn't call me a fanboy to my face stuff. Who are you? And what makes you so tough that I wouldn't call you a fanboy to your face. If we were hanging out and talking boxing i wouldn't have a problem saying something I feel. Good for you if you ain't going to judge him. That's your stance. But Like you said everyone has any opinion and mine is your a fanboy and mine is he did beat his kids mom down. Maybe in your world it's cool and alright to beat a "bitch" down like you said but in my world that's cowardly. Call me a troll all you want, no big deal. I mean even if this forum is mostly pro Floyd, so what, that means everyone has to bow down and praise everything he does and never question him? My opinion is if he has beat a women down before he most likely did it this time. All this I didnt want to fight the charges because i didn't want to drag my family into it is bs. If he truly and honestly didn't do it the truth would have come out and his name and face would be clear. But actions speak louder than words and his actions were he did beat her down.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Aug 2 2012, 11:51 PM
Post #32

Light Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (boxingloner @ Aug 2 2012, 11:30 PM) *
Who's trying to be the Internet tough guy now with all this you wouldn't call me a fanboy to my face stuff. Who are you? And what makes you so tough that I wouldn't call you a fanboy to your face. If we were hanging out and talking boxing i wouldn't have a problem saying something I feel. Good for you if you ain't going to judge him. That's your stance. But Like you said everyone has any opinion and mine is your a fanboy and mine is he did beat his kids mom down. Maybe in your world it's cool and alright to beat a "bitch" down like you said but in my world that's cowardly. Call me a troll all you want, no big deal. I mean even if this forum is mostly pro Floyd, so what, that means everyone has to bow down and praise everything he does and never question him? My opinion is if he has beat a women down before he most likely did it this time. All this I didnt want to fight the charges because i didn't want to drag my family into it is bs. If he truly and honestly didn't do it the truth would have come out and his name and face would be clear. But actions speak louder than words and his actions were he did beat her down.

Stop trolling. And you talk that cut from a different cloth shit, but I don't believe you. You act like your old school or some shit lol. What cloth you allegedly cut from? Your opinion is I'm a fan boy and my opinion is your just w butt hurt bitch trolling forums in which you dont like a fighter. And that's cool but respect my right to voice my opinion or don't respond to me lol.

How do you know he beat her? I'm just dying to know this. And im not saying I'm a tough guy but I feel disrespected by the term fanboy, when In fact I state an opinion like you did but because I'm in contrast with what you believe in your world I'm a fanboy. Smh..if we were at the gym I train at and you said that to me I'd do everything in my power to make sure you'd only leave the gym in an ambulance

And no, no one has to bow down to anybody, he's not God. You have a different opinion then I do and I guess others on this forum but every time I see you post your trying to disrespect somebody, could you at least be intelligent for a moment? Many people who are in jail or prison cop pleas..your saying their guilty? I bet you don't but because it's this guy you choose to come down on him. Do you go down to the courthouse and applaud the judge when he sentences a woman beater there..no you don't, you bring your ass on this forum and spew disrespectful and judgemental shit about a fighter and people you obviously don't like.

Vick was crucified in the media, Manny shit gets swept under the rug, look at Mel Gibson...this dude do everything wrong
under the sun and he gets a pass..to me your a reflection of how society is, you represent the fucked up truth of how people
hold entertainers to a higher light so you can tear them down. I'll be the fan boy role in your eyes but the FACT remaains is you have no moral right to judge somebody. That makes you a coward

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Aug 3 2012, 06:43 AM
Post #33

Featherweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 13,282

First of all, I have no issues with people being excited or happy that Floyd Mayweather is now out of jail and hopefully ready to return. He's one of the greatest pure boxers to ever step into a ring, in the twilight of his career, and we'll only be able to watch his abilities for a few more years at best.

Secondly, people need to get more educated on the way the legal system works. A Plea Bargain is a deal that is MUTUALLY AGREED UPON by both the Prosecution and the Defense.

The Prosecutors knew they would have a very difficult time proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Floyd had put his hands on this woman they way that was originally claimed. Haven't you wondered, if Floyd beat the dog shit out of Josie Harries, then the doctor's report would have sufficiently corroborated the story, enough to push forward with the case. Why did the Defense accept the Plea Deal ?

I'll tell you why. Because Josie Harris under oath in the past, has retracted her statements about Floyd being violent. She has also admitted that she pulled guns on him, swung at him multiple times and even tried to run him over with a car during the years they were together.

She's a dime piece and can get it any day of the week, but Josie Harris is clearly mentally unstable and would disintegrate under tough questioning in a courtroom, let alone being as credible as the bitch that tried to get Kobe convicted and showed up with 8 different dudes' semen in her underwear.

Also, before you bring the reaction of the kids as evidence of clear physical abuse, I'll have you know that people overreact to things like this all the time. At 23 years of age, when I was told that my old man had allegedly put his hands on my mom, we almost came to blows and had to be physically restrained from each other.

The bottom line is that things happen in life, and it's important to reserve final judgement until the facts come to light. Until I see a medical practitioner's report that shows injuries consistent with the profile of a woman who has been physically attacked by a man, I'm going to hold off.

Josie Harris is not some woman with Stockholm Syndrome who gets beaten up regularly by a man because he is transferring his own miseries onto those around him. She's a crazy bitch whose erratic behavior can be attributed to a lot of the compromising situations she placed herself in. Huge, huge difference. Having said that, I don't see sufficient evidence that Floyd put his hands on her the way that was alleged.

The Prosecuting attorneys were smart for accepted the Plea Bargain.

Also, guys, why are we getting to a point where we are telling each other that "You're wrong for having XYZ opinion ?" That's a little silly. Let's express our thoughts and keep it moving.

On the subject matter, how do you think Floyd will spend the next few days ?

+Quote Post
haqtiq
post Aug 3 2012, 07:09 AM
Post #34

Amateur

Member No.: 13,586

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 2 2012, 02:18 PM) *
I wouldn't say that anybody has a tampon rammed up their asses, well at least I wouldn't be the one to admit such a thing. Im just tired of us regulars discussing almost all aspects of the sport and current events, then people come out of the wood work with a "welcome home" thread for Floyd and you hardly see them around here.

It's almost like a slap in the face to everybody that posts (I will speak for myself) on here on a regular basis, and most of all, it's does make guys look like fanboys, though I try to refrain from addressing such generalizations. Trust me, Im here most days (if not every day), and it's like a slap in the face when threads like this pop up...it's almost like you're saying, "Fuck everything that's going on in the sport, Money Mayweather's coming home". Of course guys come back with, "I dont have time to be on here like that" and blah, blah, blah...but when effort is put forth to open a thread like this, then something just doesn't add up.

Now, that's not a knock against you, but it does spell fan boy. Again, I've looked at other forums and saw the same type of "welcome home" thread, but hell, it was usually a johnny-come-lately member who posted it. It's bad enough that every discussion here leads to Floyd, but to acknowledge a dude that's only been locked up for 2 months, and is about to be free, is tiresome and a joke. Im just still stuck on the fact that the dude was only in jail for 2 months, and people are acting like he really lost his freedom.

I know prison and jail are two different animals, but it's still jail. Imagine Floyd dealing with the same elements that surrounded Tyson, and honestly, his head was waaaay more fucked up after he got out of prison. He said shit about grown men crying and being depressed and so forth. Floyd was locked away, ALONE, without the worries of fighting for his life every second, getting raped, killed, or mentally dwindling away due to the elements of lifers and such. So again, Im wondering why people get all up in arms when they get called out for being a fan boy for welcoming the dude back home...he simply hibernated for 2 months.

Ya know.. after my meager 30+ posts.. and going back and fourth with you countless times in those 30+ posts... it never ceases to amaze me how YOU take things so personal. Who pisses in your cereal on daily basis? How the hell is me saying Welcome back a slap in the face to you... that's some internet machoism if I've ever seen it.

I'm sure you know what the concept of a FORUM is right? A place on the internet where people hold a discussion. Now Shel you're here regularly because you HAVE to be, I know this, as well as you do. Now do I give a care if you or anyone else call me a fanboy? Will I lose sleep over it? That's an enormous negative. In all honesty the forums are the worst part of this website... I've read countless threads that had less going for them than this one and you coattail the shit out of these guys just because you "know" them.

From now on, for the sake of staying out of range of the PMS prowess you cats show on a daily basis i'll keep all my opinions to myself, as a matter of fact go ahead and delete my profile. You have officially reminded me I have better shit to do than to respond to the 95% ignorance ratio that seems to reside here. In closing.. have fun pulling those bloody tampons out of each others asses, and talking about boxing in the process. haqtiq out.

+Quote Post
haqtiq
post Aug 3 2012, 07:11 AM
Post #35

Amateur

Member No.: 13,586

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Aug 3 2012, 07:43 AM) *
First of all, I have no issues with people being excited or happy that Floyd Mayweather is now out of jail and hopefully ready to return. He's one of the greatest pure boxers to ever step into a ring, in the twilight of his career, and we'll only be able to watch his abilities for a few more years at best.

Secondly, people need to get more educated on the way the legal system works. A Plea Bargain is a deal that is MUTUALLY AGREED UPON by both the Prosecution and the Defense.

The Prosecutors knew they would have a very difficult time proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Floyd had put his hands on this woman they way that was originally claimed. Haven't you wondered, if Floyd beat the dog shit out of Josie Harries, then the doctor's report would have sufficiently corroborated the story, enough to push forward with the case. Why did the Defense accept the Plea Deal ?

I'll tell you why. Because Josie Harris under oath in the past, has retracted her statements about Floyd being violent. She has also admitted that she pulled guns on him, swung at him multiple times and even tried to run him over with a car during the years they were together.

She's a dime piece and can get it any day of the week, but Josie Harris is clearly mentally unstable and would disintegrate under tough questioning in a courtroom, let alone being as credible as the bitch that tried to get Kobe convicted and showed up with 8 different dudes' semen in her underwear.

Also, before you bring the reaction of the kids as evidence of clear physical abuse, I'll have you know that people overreact to things like this all the time. At 23 years of age, when I was told that my old man had allegedly put his hands on my mom, we almost came to blows and had to be physically restrained from each other.

The bottom line is that things happen in life, and it's important to reserve final judgement until the facts come to light. Until I see a medical practitioner's report that shows injuries consistent with the profile of a woman who has been physically attacked by a man, I'm going to hold off.

Josie Harris is not some woman with Stockholm Syndrome who gets beaten up regularly by a man because he is transferring his own miseries onto those around him. She's a crazy bitch whose erratic behavior can be attributed to a lot of the compromising situations she placed herself in. Huge, huge difference. Having said that, I don't see sufficient evidence that Floyd put his hands on her the way that was alleged.

Also, guys, why are we getting to a point where we are telling each other that "You're wrong for having XYZ opinion ?" That's a little silly. Let's express our thoughts and keep it moving.

From reading alot of your posts Payne... none of what I said was directed at you man.. you seem to be one of the most logical people I have seen post here.. keep doing what you're doing man. Anyway... Adios.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Aug 3 2012, 07:39 AM
Post #36

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

THE MAN DID HIS TIME----People are quit to label a man a woman beater etc... most are probably women worshipping and pussy whipped---Get the pussy out between your teeth... no one knows what happened and Bitches lie all the time. I doubt he beat her.. MEL GIBSON PUNCHED his BITCH IN THE MOUTH THREE TIMES WHILE HOLDING HIS INFANT CHILD.. recorded it, made it public.. Mel admitted it said she deserved it-- no jail time.. no arrest... BULLSHIT---WELCOME BACK FLOYD.. now get in the ring and keep signing fighters for when you are done whipping ass.. PEACE

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Aug 3 2012, 07:42 AM

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Aug 3 2012, 07:58 AM
Post #37

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Aug 3 2012, 07:43 AM) *

My guess is eating. I have a couple of cousins who did small time in county and the first thing they did was grub

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 3 2012, 09:29 AM
Post #38

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (haqtiq @ Aug 3 2012, 08:09 AM) *
Ya know.. after my meager 30+ posts.. and going back and fourth with you countless times in those 30+ posts... it never ceases to amaze me how YOU take things so personal. Who pisses in your cereal on daily basis? How the hell is me saying Welcome back a slap in the face to you... that's some internet machoism if I've ever seen it.

Meager is the word my friend...meager is the word. And I DON'T take things personally, you're just in your little "inferior" bubble, and get upset when I question or challenge your posts.

Again, it wasn't a knock against you, I was just reminding you, that if someone calls you a fan boy, then you've given them reason enough to do so. Your "meager" 30+ posts (your words, not mine) followed by you aimlessly barging into the forums with a "welcome home Floyd" thread, is again, sufficient evidence for someone possibly calling you a fan boy.

I'm sure you know what the concept of a FORUM is right? A place on the internet where people hold a discussion.

Yes, a forum is a place where people hold discussions. Problem is, your "discussions" always either result from a crazy post, or a thread like this. Last time I remember me and you in a "discussion" is when you said some dumb shit about Ortiz "toughing it out" in the Lopez fight, when his jaw was clearly broken rounds before the one that he threw in the towel.

Now Shel you're here regularly because you HAVE to be, I know this, as well as you do.

No I DON'T have to be here regularly, so NO, you dont know this. Im not the only mod around here, in case you haven't noticed.

In all honesty the forums are the worst part of this website...

Sorry Haqtiq, but once again, you're dead wrong sir. The forums are NOT the worse part about this website. Not by ANY stretch of the imagination. Have you read some of the comments sections on the front page, especially when it's a Mayweather article? I've seen some of the most vulgar shit said about him on there, as well as Manny.

People have posted shit about him and his family (children included), calling them niggers, monkeys, spear-chuckers, criminals, cowards, crackheads, pussies, fags, and so forth. Tell me ONE fuckin' time where you've read any of that shit posted in the forums. I'll wait. Hell, if you knew any better, then you would know that the comments sections were disabled for quite a while when Mayweather and Pacquiao articles were posted...but you know everything, right?

I've read countless threads that had less going for them than this one and you coattail the shit out of these guys just because you "know" them.

You're absolutely right! I "cottail" these guys because not only do I know them, because I've GROWN to know them, and they keep the boards going. Guys like you come a dime a dozen sir, believe that. Anybody that dedicates time to these forums, I have no problems with them. Hell, most of them correct me and/or challenge me on my posts. I have no problem with that, and Im NOT above correction or challenges, I welcome them.

PS: Those threads that have "less going for them than this one", is because your ass was reading and not posting. "This one" happens to be about Floyd and one that you authored, and of course, you're participating in it. Wow, what irony. Had you put in a bit more time in threads, other than Floyd threads, then you wouldn't have a reason to make such stupid remarks about "other threads".

From now on, for the sake of staying out of range of the PMS prowess you cats show on a daily basis i'll keep all my opinions to myself, as a matter of fact go ahead and delete my profile.

Why do you speak of PMS prowess when it's clear that you need to grow a set of balls. Hell, you're the one leaving, not me, or anybody else here for that matter. As I stated earlier, guys here challenge me and/or correct me on things, and what do I do? I suck it, accept it, and keep it moving. What do you do? You go on this feminine rampage, and waste my time with a stupid fairwell speech. Dont delete your profile, if you're truly serious about that part, then leave it me...I'll be sure that you "go out in style". In the meantime, grow a set.

You have officially reminded me I have better shit to do than to respond to the 95% ignorance ratio that seems to reside here.

Likewise (in regards to your posts)...

In closing.. have fun pulling those bloody tampons out of each others asses, and talking about boxing in the process. haqtiq out.

While you're at it, get Floyd's balls out of your mouth...I could hardly make out anything that you said. And stop talking about tampons, when you're clearly the one with no balls and crying like a female. Maybe you should practice the "internet machoism" that accuse me of, which seems to hurt your little feelings.

Everyone here knows that they can post whatever they want, I have no problem with that. In any event, they know that they cant vomit a bunch of baseless horseshit and not catch hell for it. In this case, I dont feel that I've given you (Haqtiq) a hard time in this thread, until this post.

I never said that Floyd was guilty or not, and truthfully, I could care less. I just made a comment about guys welcoming him home and he's only been gone for 2 months. Hell, I just took a shit yesterday, and Floyd is out of jail today. WOW! As I kept making a point about this, either way it goes, he would've been silent and to himself for a few weeks/months, whether he was in jail or not.

Im just saying this, based off of the aftermath of his prior fights...he was either committing crimes (so to speak) or announcing that he was "taking some time off". Dudes just put waaay too much mustard into his sentence...maybe we will hear the truth in the upcoming weeks or months.

I just got a little ticked about the fact that guys who frequent the boards, have been discussing other fights and news in boxing, then a guy whose hardly EVER around, just barges in with a Welcom Home Floyd thread, as if it wasn't bad enough that we've been inadvertently talking about him since he went to jail. Did he even go to jail? That was rather quick! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Aug 3 2012, 01:20 PM
Post #39

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

I'd like to thank all the posters here for the entertainment because of coarse, it's only entertainment. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Aug 3 2012, 04:15 PM
Post #40

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

Hilarious posts in this thread!

Floyd looks like a young James Evans(the dad from GoodTimes) with that little Afro

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 09:48 AM