Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Karim Mayfield, Run danny run documentary
AZWildCat
post Mar 27 2014, 09:26 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,789

the run danny doc for those who havent seen it just to shed a little more light of this weekends fight wit dulorme.

credit: mo betta ent
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Mar 27 2014, 10:43 PM
Post #2

Junior Welterweight

explaining top rank signing

credit: hussleboss

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 27 2014, 10:50 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

This dude funny, he did all that and signed with TR. I like Karim though but cut the shit lol

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Mar 28 2014, 07:30 AM
Post #4

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,114

not even talented, all mouth, soon as he gets his chance at any of the top tier he'll hug his way to a UD loss

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 28 2014, 08:43 AM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Im about ready to see this prick get KO'd or railroaded. Much respect to all that step in the ring, but I'm getting fed up with fighters begging for fights. He was clowning Danny about the Herrera fight, but he himself couldn't do all that much with Herrera...that was supposed to be his step up fight, and he looked less than stellar.

All of these guys are walking around trying to be "knockout kings", but end up getting boxed to death. Either that, or we all find out that they can't make adjustments when they can't get the guy out of there.

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Mar 28 2014, 10:09 AM
Post #6

Junior Welterweight

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Credit : HBO

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Mar 28 2014, 10:16 AM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 27 2014, 08:50 PM) *
This dude funny, he did all that and signed with TR. I like Karim though but cut the shit lol

If gbp had offered him a contract I'd be right wit you...telling him to cut the shit but I think it was more too it

QUOTE (TheCritics @ Mar 28 2014, 05:30 AM) *
not even talented, all mouth, soon as he gets his chance at any of the top tier he'll hug his way to a UD loss

You really starting to live up to the name lmao I'm starting to think Dan Rafael has an account!
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 28 2014, 06:43 AM) *
Im about ready to see this prick get KO'd or railroaded. Much respect to all that step in the ring, but I'm getting fed up with fighters begging for fights. He was clowning Danny about the Herrera fight, but he himself couldn't do all that much with Herrera...that was supposed to be his step up fight, and he looked less than stellar.

All of these guys are walking around trying to be "knockout kings", but end up getting boxed to death. Either that, or we all find out that they can't make adjustments when they can't get the guy out of there.

The mouth is an issue I agree
Begging for fights is getting outta hand I agree
But do you honestly feel Danny looked that much better with Herrera?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 28 2014, 10:30 AM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Mar 28 2014, 11:16 AM) *

I never alluded to the fact that Danny looked better against Herrera...if so, then I'd be expecting one of you guys to slap me by now. Lol

I'm just saying that Herrera was more of a step up for Karim, than it was for Danny, and Karim couldn't seal the deal with his "power". I'd have to go back and watch the fight, because the last time I saw it, was on FNFs when it happened.

All I'm saying is, the Herrera fight for Danny was more of a showcase bout that went all wrong, but truthfully, he didn't even need to fight Herrera. Mayfield on the other hand, could've been the first guy to stop Herrera, as he did with Steve Forbes.

Although Forbes is not really "the man to beat", at the point when Mayfield fought Herrera...Herrera wasn't "the guy to beat" either, being that he had already been in wars with Ruslan and Alvarado. If anything, Herrera was ripe for the picking, but Karim couldn't close the deal.

At the end of the day, Danny's fought better comp than Mayfield, which included Theophane, Arnaoutis, Holt, Campbell, Khan, Morales (twice), Judah, and Matthysse...cant say the same for Hard Hitta. Karim just needs to worry about being a contender and dealing with that roadblock that he just signed to. The Garcia fight is off the table. Lol

+Quote Post
TheCritics
post Mar 28 2014, 10:51 AM
Post #9

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 14,114

what he just said (Cshel) can't even add to that one there, good post... and as far as Fat Dan, we went at it so hard during the ESPN pre-robust forum days that he got my moniker perma banned

robustness freed it up, he called himself and I quote, "TheBiggestFreakOfThemAll" and I pulled his card over a Pac-Cotto forum debate, then during a chat session he figured he scored a solid point against me then ran back to the forum to inform members

"Damn everybody, Dan just made Critics look terrible" --- TheBiggestFreakOfThemAll

not knowing I was in both locations and immediately figured out who he was, why would any regular poster want to bring something so petty to light unless that person was him? I ran with it and he retired the moniker soon after from unrelenting ridicule

to this day I can't get a legit question answered

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 28 2014, 11:59 AM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Mar 28 2014, 10:16 AM) *
If gbp had offered him a contract I'd be right wit you...telling him to cut the shit but I think it was more too it

You really starting to live up to the name lmao I'm starting to think Dan Rafael has an account!

I'm sure it was, we all know it's always something extra that we don't know about or hear about until later. But he's not making himself endearing to fans by acting like a female who got stood up on prom night...Karim and fighters like Jesse Hart who I'm also very much exploited about are food fighters but they need to stfu and build. Neither has a resume to warrant the amount of passing and moaning they do. It's like the one friend everyone has had who when you see their number in your caller ID you be like what this fool gon complain about now...I find what Karim and Jesse so to be a disgusting trait

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 06:49 AM