IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

26 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@8PM(ET)/5PM(PT)-Morales-Garcia II: SPOILERS, No Duplicate Threads, New Spoilers, or Public Streams
Jack 1000
post Oct 20 2012, 02:13 PM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

For all the on-going action and post-fight reactions to tonight's QUADRUPLE HEADER on Showtime. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
C.Alarid1
post Oct 20 2012, 05:26 PM
Post #2

Amateur

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,273

Why can't I watch this until 8pm pt? It's supposed to start at 5pm (pt) but my showtime says 8pm? I WANT TO WATCH IT LIVE not a rerun. Anybody know why?

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 20 2012, 05:33 PM
Post #3

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Are we posting round by round action for the preliminaries as well?

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Oct 20 2012, 06:01 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 12,366

been a shit week, hopefully this makes it that bit better

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 20 2012, 06:07 PM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Can't wait for this one! The preliminaries are full of potential as well. I'm not sure how they'll 3 bouts on the card within an hour. Eddie Gomez fights some no-hoper, but I can imagine that his fight will only be 4 rounds, maybe?

Collazo also fights, and Im sure his will be a 10-rounder. Danny Jacobs returns tonight, which has been a big deal, and I'm quite sure that one will be 10 rounds too. Somebody may not get some air time, unless something changed. Anyhow, they will look great tonight!

Quillin vs WTF (Whoever Tha F*ck): Tonight is Quillin's night, and I expect him to give it his best. He's looking to win his first title tonight, so that hunger will be there. He just needs to be careful, and not get caught up in the moment. I've never seen his opponent before, so I can't make a sound assessment. I know one thing, these last-minute and unknown opponents have made their mark this year, so I wont count him out.

Malignnagi vs Cano: Paulie has done himself a solid by pumping this one up on Twitter, and for some reason, I feel like he's going to win by TKO tonight. Don't laugh at me, but I have a feeling. Cano had a mard time making weight, and that could play a part on his mental. Paulie will be bust tonight, because Cano is no slouch.

Alexander vs Bailey: Should be easy for Alexander tonight, but if he plays against himself and wears himself down, Bailey could get that late TKO. Something tells me that Bailey will take the fight to Devon and not sit back like he did with Jones. I see Devon landing and clinching his way back to the top.

Garcia vs Morales: Danny needs to go straight at Erik tonight, no bullshit. He sat back too much in the first fight, and got his face fixed. This fight did have a rematch clause, but I don't truly see a point in the rematch, though the first fight was close. With that mind, I'm sure Danny is pissed the fuck off about the whole Morales drug test nonsense, so he may want to beat Erik to a stupor.

No official predictions from me, but something tells me that somebody will hit the canvas tonight and surprise us all. We'll see...

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 20 2012, 06:10 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 11,505

QUOTE (C.Alarid1 @ Oct 20 2012, 06:26 PM) *
Why can't I watch this until 8pm pt? It's supposed to start at 5pm (pt) but my showtime says 8pm? I WANT TO WATCH IT LIVE not a rerun. Anybody know why?

I saw that too. Not cool by Showtime at all.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Oct 20 2012, 06:15 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

DAMN! That motherfucker fell in phases! LOL

Good win for Danny! Wish he could've got in a few more rounds, but hey, he did his thang!

TKO round 1 for Jacobs

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 20 2012, 06:21 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 20 2012, 07:15 PM) *
DAMN! That motherfucker fell in phases! LOL

Good win for Danny! Wish he could've got in a few more rounds, but hey, he did his thang!

TKO round 1 for Jacobs

Definitely handled his biz.

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Oct 20 2012, 06:29 PM
Post #9

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Oct 20 2012, 07:21 PM) *
Definitely handled his biz.

What channel are you guys watching it on?

+Quote Post
Cheesey1
post Oct 20 2012, 06:36 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Oct 20 2012, 07:29 PM) *
What channel are you guys watching it on?

This is the Showtime Extreme portion. Goes on until 8, then moves over to Showtime. That might have been the last match until the Showtime coverage.

As you know, Showtime sometimes does that with the undercard and 'Weekend in Boxing' always gives all of the details.

+Quote Post

26 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 05:47 PM