Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mir vs Lesnar 2
Douchebag
post Jul 11 2009, 09:52 AM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,400

After the weigh in last night I am even more confident that Mir is going to win this fight. He hasn't been in this kind of shape in years.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Jul 11 2009, 06:18 PM
Post #12

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

He's looking the best i have seen him in a fair while. The stomach fat is all gone. Hopefully this means he has his stamina issues sorted

I am hoping Mir wins, even though earlier i tipped lesnar.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 11 2009, 09:15 PM
Post #13

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

Mir wins via a submission. My gut tells me armbar, but something else is telling me he pulls off another leglock just to stick it to Lesnar.

We'll see.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 11 2009, 11:28 PM
Post #14

Junior Middleweight

Cock Chestnar gets the win.

What a sad day.

This is what it's come down to. WWE pro-wrestlers flipping off the crowd who booed them.

I wish Pride was still alive.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Jul 11 2009, 11:35 PM
Post #15

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

I hope Brock gets fucking stretched. I'm sorry I can't stand a guy who's so much bigger than his opposition and just uses pure size to take them down and pound them out....Please god let Fedor annahilate this steroid using fuck...

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 11 2009, 11:46 PM
Post #16

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (biggeorge89 @ Jul 12 2009, 12:35 AM) *
I hope Brock gets fucking stretched. I'm sorry I can't stand a guy who's so much bigger than his opposition and just uses pure size to take them out and pound them out....Please god let Fedor annahilate this steroid using fuck...

Fedor would kill Lesnar, but that fight will never happen. Let's just hope Big Nog gets by Randy and gets his shot at Brock. That'd be a nice site.

Hopefully the UFC gets Alistair Overeem after his contract with Strikeforce is up. He'd knock that cock tattoo off Brock's chest and turn him into a shit stain.

As for your sentiments, Big G, I totally agree. There's nothing worse than seeing a 265 pound monkey take a man down and dry hump him to death because he doesn't have the balls to keep it on his feet.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Jul 11 2009, 11:52 PM
Post #17

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

To me it's like thats all Brock knows how to do. He's lucky he's a freak because without his size he wouldn't be shit. He's got no skills.

The grappling of GSP and Fedor is an art but I don't know maybe I'm just too big of a Boxing fan to enjoy what Brock does. lol

Brock just follows the Mark Coleman gameplan.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jul 11 2009, 11:56 PM
Post #18

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

Heard Mir's face got wrecked....and Bisping got stretched stiff...(IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif) ....but how was the show as a whole?...rate it 1-10 for me...

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 12 2009, 12:06 AM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (biggeorge89 @ Jul 11 2009, 11:52 PM) *
To me it's like thats all Brock knows how to do. He's lucky he's a freak because without his size he wouldn't be shit. He's got no skills.

The grappling of GSP and Fedor is an art but I don't know maybe I'm just too big of a Boxing fan to enjoy what Brock does. lol

Brock just follows the Mark Coleman gameplan.

Exactly. I despised Coleman for most of his career for that exact same shit. Now I root for Coleman, but just because he's old as shit and I always root for old, down-and-out fighters. From a purely aesthetical standpoint, Coleman is, was, and will always be shit.

And so will Brock Lesnar.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Jul 15 2009, 06:24 AM
Post #20

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

Disappointed that Mir lost, but not at all surprised

What did i tell ya. Lesnar has solid wrestling skills, and is so physically powerful he can exploit weak positions and still get the win.

The fight i really want to see in the heavyweight division now is Lesnar vs Carwin. Quite frankly, there are far superior strikers in the heavyweights, far better submission fighters, but lesnars combination of wrestling, speed and strength negates strikers because they cant stay on their feet, and negates jiu jitsu because he can hold people in a position that they cant get out of, or advance to secure a choke

Carwin is as big, as strong, as good a wrestler and importantly a better striker than lesnar. Carwin has one punch KO power. He KO'd gonzaga with an arm punch for fucks sake. Get these two in the ring asap. Carwin will starch lesnar

People can argue that lesnars skills suck, he's just a brute... blah blah blah. You people are living in denial. The dude stopped couture, a legend, and destroyed an in shape, in form, best jiu jitsu heavyweight in the UFC in Frank Mir. Lesnar will only get better, and that is scary. The dude is the real life Hulk

I dont even like lesnar, but credit where credit is due guys

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 09:00 AM