Reply to this topicStart new topic
> please don't go..., there is more to boxing than pac
daprofessor
post Dec 11 2012, 04:47 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

i just want to get this off my chest and let my filipino brothers know that there is more to boxing than pacquiao. i know he's fallen...but u still have donaire. i never really had faith in mercito gesta...sorry. but seriously, there are plenty of other great boxers that aren't filipino. become a fight fan...not a fighter fan. there is so much to love about boxing. educate yourselves on the sport! don't abandon it...or the boards for that matter. feel free to ask questions and i will be more than happy to help you find answers. boxing is beautiful. stick around!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Plah
post Dec 11 2012, 05:18 PM
Post #2

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,629

+1, But I personally think they'll leave when he retires. Post this too when Floyd suffers his first L (if he loses).

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 11 2012, 06:46 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Plah @ Dec 11 2012, 05:18 PM) *
+1, But I personally think they'll leave when he retires. Post this too when Floyd suffers his first L (if he loses).

floyd fans are typically band wagoners that have been around for a while. a lot of those guys were roy fans previously. broner is in the que for them...they won't be leaving anytime soon. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Dec 11 2012, 06:56 PM
Post #4

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 11 2012, 06:46 PM) *
floyd fans are typically band wagoners that have been around for a while. a lot of those guys were roy fans previously. broner is in the que for them...they won't be leaving anytime soon. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

And That's the Double Truth... Ruth! (Samuel L. Jackson voice)

It seem to me like these fans were on a decline since the 3rd fight with Marquez, then they had something to balk about in the Bradley fight, and NOW THIS......

(sigh) I'm gonna miss those overly animated excuses with a typo in every sentence fans lol

This post has been edited by Gambit808: Dec 11 2012, 06:57 PM

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 11 2012, 06:58 PM
Post #5

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 11 2012, 06:56 PM) *
And That's the Double Truth... Ruth! (Samuel L. Jackson voice)

It seem to me like these fans were on a decline since the 3rd fight with Marquez, then they had something to balk about in the Bradley fight, and NOW THIS......

(sigh) I'm gonna miss those overly animated excuses with a typo in every sentence fans lol

how to think like a pactard: remove logic/reason....add a dash of homotions....presto!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Dec 11 2012, 07:00 PM
Post #6

Junior Welterweight

Wus up with Skip Bayless though (speaking of excuses) if there 1 sport espn should not have Skip touch on, is any combat sports. I don't even wanna hear him talk about WWE lol

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Dec 11 2012, 07:00 PM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 11 2012, 06:58 PM) *
how to think like a pactard: remove logic/reason....add a dash of homotions....presto!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Exactly lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 11 2012, 07:12 PM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 11 2012, 07:00 PM) *
Wus up with Skip Bayless though (speaking of excuses) if there 1 sport espn should not have Skip touch on, is any combat sports. I don't even wanna hear him talk about WWE lol

why would anyone even listen to that guy? it's clear he doesn't know shit about boxing. if i'm watching espn...the only guy who i respect his opinion is teddy atlas...or any of their guess commentators like bhop or ward. other than that....the rest of them fools haven't got a clue.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 11 2012, 08:05 PM
Post #9

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Dec 11 2012, 04:47 PM) *
i just want to get this off my chest and let my filipino brothers know that there is more to boxing than pacquiao. i know he's fallen...but u still have donaire. i never really had faith in mercito gesta...sorry. but seriously, there are plenty of other great boxers that aren't filipino. become a fight fan...not a fighter fan. there is so much to love about boxing. educate yourselves on the sport! don't abandon it...or the boards for that matter. feel free to ask questions and i will be more than happy to help you find answers. boxing is beautiful. stick around!!!

Ever talked to a brick wall???

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Dec 11 2012, 08:15 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 11 2012, 08:05 PM) *
Ever talked to a brick wall???

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

i'm hoping that in their moment of desperation...they hear me.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 03:30 PM