Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Maidana vs. Mayweather, its better than Khan
Cshel86
post Dec 27 2013, 08:28 PM
Post #61

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

I feel this Maidana fight heating up...it's gotten a lot more press than those useless launches of Amir Khan to the black community. This doesn't mean that we wont get a Khan fight (not that we're clamoring over it), but it may very well happen later this year. Hopefully, we can get a Khan/Garcia rematch at WW, and the winner fights Floyd in September.

Danny can fight in March, June (around the PR day parade, if Cotto doesn't take the date), then September he could face Floyd. This is a stretch I know, but it's possible.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CrazyBuffalO
post Dec 28 2013, 10:38 PM
Post #62

Junior Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,128

This fight would be a 100x better than a Khan fight.

And neither Maidana, Mayweather are clowns.
Maidana may lose in this fight but at least he doesn't have a big mouth. As for Mayweather he does have a big mouth but at least he can back it up with his skills!
No more of that AB clown s#it in this fight that's for sure!

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 29 2013, 03:46 PM
Post #63

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 27 2013, 06:28 PM) *
I feel this Maidana fight heating up...it's gotten a lot more press than those useless launches of Amir Khan to the black community. This doesn't mean that we wont get a Khan fight (not that we're clamoring over it), but it may very well happen later this year. Hopefully, we can get a Khan/Garcia rematch at WW, and the winner fights Floyd in September.

Danny can fight in March, June (around the PR day parade, if Cotto doesn't take the date), then September he could face Floyd. This is a stretch I know, but it's possible.

I honestly hope that you are right. Khan going on BET was shameless. I saw a clip for it and no one in that audience had any idea who he was or what he does. Let's go El Chino!
QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Dec 28 2013, 08:38 PM) *
This fight would be a 100x better than a Khan fight.

And neither Maidana, Mayweather are clowns.
Maidana may lose in this fight but at least he doesn't have a big mouth. As for Mayweather he does have a big mouth but at least he can back it up with his skills!
No more of that AB clown s#it in this fight that's for sure!

Broner will be back. And still loud.

+Quote Post
CrazyBuffalO
post Dec 30 2013, 04:52 AM
Post #64

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,128

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 30 2013, 04:46 AM) *
Broner will be back. And still loud.

I'm not saying he won't. What other profession can he think of right now that pays as much? So for sure he will be back, just like Canelo and the others who suffered their first loses. But I don't think he will be the same fighter. I think he will have a few more loses before he reaches the age of retirement. So much for that "I'll never be beat" talk.

+Quote Post
MAHDI
post Jan 6 2014, 08:53 PM
Post #65

Super Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,939

QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Dec 30 2013, 04:52 AM) *
I'm not saying he won't. What other profession can he think of right now that pays as much? So for sure he will be back, just like Canelo and the others who suffered their first loses. But I don't think he will be the same fighter. I think he will have a few more loses before he reaches the age of retirement. So much for that "I'll never be beat" talk.

Broner is ?.. it will tell what mental detriment exists from his thrashing at the hands of maidana... hey, dude can act like he will be ok, but it remains to be seen if he was mentally strong enough ... he may be all down hill--- his mind may be fucked up

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jan 8 2014, 09:32 PM
Post #66

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

Anyone find it odd that neither Khan or Maidana have been vocal in the last few days? I wonder do we have a winner for the fight? I am still holding out for El Chino

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 03:30 AM