Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bryant Jennings??
Cheesey1
post Jan 26 2014, 08:57 PM
Post #11

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,505

Jennings is an interesting heavyweight. Definitely smallish for the division, but if his punch resistance holds up and if I'm not hallucinating that his power seems to be improving / increasing since his earlier days, then who knows.

Stiverne vs. Arreola. After Stiverne wins, Klitschko had better give Stiverne his legit shot. Kllitschko will still do the 'Klitschko-Octopus', but Stiverne may be a bit too strong to be tied up like that. If Stiverne looks good against Arreola, no way is 'Octo-Klistchko' making that boxing match happen.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jan 26 2014, 09:55 PM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Jennings is more skilled than Wilder but he lacks the physical attributes to be a threat to a Klitschko. I like him though. In actuality, he's more of a cruiserweight.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jan 27 2014, 12:31 AM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

He's listed as 6'3" and 225lbs, with 84' reach finger tip to finger tip. He's not really a smallish guy. Holyfield was a great comparison, but add some size and tremendous reach. I was thinking A BIG Winky Wright with some power.

This post has been edited by The Original MrFactor: Jan 27 2014, 12:34 AM

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 27 2014, 01:30 AM
Post #14

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Plah @ Jan 26 2014, 06:49 PM) *
Lmao

Yeah you know what's up lol

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 27 2014, 01:43 AM
Post #15

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jan 26 2014, 11:31 PM) *
He's listed as 6'3" and 225lbs, with 84' reach finger tip to finger tip. He's not really a smallish guy. Holyfield was a great comparison, but add some size and tremendous reach. I was thinking A BIG Winky Wright with some power.

I remember a few fights they said he was 6'2 now he 6'3...didn't know you could still grow at that age. he may be 225 but look at him physically, he's reminiscent of Evander. He's going in there with dudes who have the physicality advantage over him. He's not a BIG HW. You can see that just by looking at him

Look at Deontay, David Price, Bermane and other HW's from a physical standpoint. Jennings doesn't measure up and it has nothing to do with weight, he just has a small frame. I don't think size when I think of Bryant, that's why I compared him to Evander because he has a cruiserweight frame yet he's getting the job done with the big dogs

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Jan 27 2014, 09:18 PM
Post #16

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

I thought Jennings did a fine job against a guy in Spilzka (hope I spelled it right) who was kinda wildly in a sneaky kinda way with those shots he was throwing from crazy angles and off-kilter; someone a little less adept probably would've ran into those shots and been put to sleep.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 10:32 AM