IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Power move, Should Mayweather jr call out Bradley?
checkleft
post Sep 14 2012, 12:50 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,079

Yes I know top rank is Bradleys promotional company but should Floyd call out the guy who (technically) beat Bradley? It would be a power move on his part

What do you guys think?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
un01
post Sep 14 2012, 06:05 AM
Post #2

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,229

No, no more undeserved pay days for Bradley. Bradley should just fight Zab or Lamont Peterson

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 14 2012, 12:52 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (un01 @ Sep 14 2012, 06:05 AM) *
No, no more undeserved pay days for Bradley. Bradley should just fight Zab or Lamont Peterson

I get where your coming from. But he bear lamont pretty convincingly and its ironic that you don't want Bradley to get a big pay day but you want zab to get one lol.. but they are both Jr welterweights so those fights probably wouldn't happen

+Quote Post
Musashi100
post Sep 14 2012, 01:00 PM
Post #4

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,711

call him out. i feel like at this point in floyd career is shouldn't matter who he fights he will still end up doing big numbers and making big money.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 14 2012, 01:07 PM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

^^ true and besides a rematch with cotto or a fight with pac, a fight with the guy that beat pac would undoubtedly do numbers. Plus he would back arum into a corner

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post Sep 14 2012, 06:05 PM
Post #6

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,368

I'm sorry but Bradley isn't just appealing to even watch. He has no special attribute to him. No real good punching power, no appealing fighting style. Nothing. But he's still young and will improve. But comparing him to new guys coming up like Garcia, Khan, Lopez, Canelo...he's pretty much dull and bland.

But the only thing he has is a resume of OFFICIALLY defeating Pacquiao and the WBO belt. I say ride it till its there.

He should fight Guerero for his fake belt. Other than that, i don't see any fights for him. Everyone has a dancing partner till next year lol.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Sep 14 2012, 06:18 PM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

he's been left without a date to the prom

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 14 2012, 07:30 PM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Sep 14 2012, 06:05 PM) *
I'm sorry but Bradley isn't just appealing to even watch. He has no special attribute to him. No real good punching power, no appealing fighting style. Nothing. But he's still young and will improve. But comparing him to new guys coming up like Garcia, Khan, Lopez, Canelo...he's pretty much dull and bland.

But the only thing he has is a resume of OFFICIALLY defeating Pacquiao and the WBO belt. I say ride it till its there.

He should fight Guerero for his fake belt. Other than that, i don't see any fights for him. Everyone has a dancing partner till next year lol.

wow. way to sell the guy short.

i think he was the best at 140 and i think he beats all the guys u named. he may not be flashy...but he is definitely solid.

+Quote Post
pimpfighterROQ
post Sep 14 2012, 08:29 PM
Post #9

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,368

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 14 2012, 08:30 PM) *
wow. way to sell the guy short.

i think he was the best at 140 and i think he beats all the guys u named. he may not be flashy...but he is definitely solid.

I'm not selling him short, i'm just bein real as a boxing fan. He is undefeated at 140 but take a look at his highlights. His best fight was Lamont Peterson. The Alexander fight was just boring as hell. But like i said, he's still young. Hoping that he gets better than just being a solid fighter.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Sep 14 2012, 10:31 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 14 2012, 12:52 PM) *
I get where your coming from. But he bear lamont pretty convincingly and its ironic that you don't want Bradley to get a big pay day but you want zab to get one lol.. but they are both Jr welterweights so those fights probably wouldn't happen

Peterson isn't the same fighter that he was that night which was years ago. It would be very different if they faced off now

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 06:29 AM