> Berto is Disillusioned!, He thinks he Beat Floyd
Dolimite
post Jun 3 2013, 03:25 PM
Post #41

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 3 2013, 11:37 AM) *
Dolimite, tell your stripper girlfriend to get your dry cleaned stuff from the cleaners on time...apparently, your hero cape is still there, AND you got to this thread a liiiiittle too late. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Sorry man, I just couldn't do it anymore, dude was just being a condescending, pompous, jackass, and I got tired of it. Just to think, I'm glad that I'm quick on the draw, because it seems as if this shit-kicker edited his posts to seem a little less an overt bigot. The posts that I replied to, are his initial posts, so that's that.

I could care less about what you guys post around here, but when it crosses the racial line, something needs to be said. Hell, I rant, curse, and so on, but damn, you've never heard me call a fighter, trainer, etc. anything racial. There's just for no room for it. We've discussed "alternative lifestyles" racial issues, etc., but it was done with taste, regardless of how close we cut it from time to time.

Next time you're in Atlanta, let me know. I'd be happy to take you up on your $200 alcohol limit. While we're at the bar drinking, I'll cuff my hand to yours, so you can take my ass to the hospital for alcohol poisoning. Oh yeah, I cant shit on Chitown for his home teams, when Atlanta has some of the worst teams out there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

She stole my wallet!

Serious? Let me guess, an openly gay boxer... Cough cough: Sergio Martinez!

I will be taking your ass to Grady Hospital if that happens!

Mex4life is the asshole you should be booting.

This post has been edited by Dolimite: Jun 3 2013, 04:35 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jun 3 2013, 03:52 PM
Post #42

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (mex4life @ Jun 2 2013, 11:54 AM) *
mgrover is mayweathers bitch hahaha pretty obvious haha

I just noticed this...cool story bro

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jun 3 2013, 07:31 PM
Post #43

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 3 2013, 03:52 PM) *
I just noticed this...cool story bro

Lol. Dude has like 4 posts and he took the time out to insult you for no reason lol, you should feel special.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jun 3 2013, 07:36 PM
Post #44

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jun 4 2013, 01:31 AM) *
Lol. Dude has like 4 posts and he took the time out to insult you for no reason lol, you should feel special.

I got the impression he likes me lol

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 3 2013, 08:25 PM
Post #45

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jun 3 2013, 07:31 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jun 3 2013, 08:29 PM
Post #46

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

back to the topic of discussion...

i think berto is his own worse enemy. he keeps his pops and brother in the corner when clearly they should not be there. he hires all the wrong ppl and does all the wrong things. working with conte was a set back. his trainer and al haymon got him to the point where he was....he needs someone who understands what needs to be fixed to take the reigns to get him to the next level. there are only a few trainers here in socal that can help him besides me. he has plenty of talent and potential. hopefully he learns to listen to the right ppl.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jun 3 2013, 10:48 PM
Post #47

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 3 2013, 06:29 PM) *

i think berto is his own worse enemy. he keeps his pops and brother in the corner when clearly they should not be there. he hires all the wrong ppl and does all the wrong things. working with conte was a set back. his trainer and al haymon got him to the point where he was....he needs someone who understands what needs to be fixed to take the reigns to get him to the next level. there are only a few trainers here in socal that can help him besides me. he has plenty of talent and potential. hopefully he learns to listen to the right ppl.

His brother gets on my nerves! His dad just yells. He needs a no nonsense trainer to tell them to know their role and shut their mouths. Virgil Hunter or brother Naz would work miracles with him.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 3 2013, 11:35 PM
Post #48

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 3 2013, 02:37 PM) *
Dolimite, tell your stripper girlfriend to get your dry cleaned stuff from the cleaners on time...apparently, your hero cape is still there, AND you got to this thread a liiiiittle too late. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Sorry man, I just couldn't do it anymore, dude was just being a condescending, pompous, jackass, and I got tired of it. Just to think, I'm glad that I'm quick on the draw, because it seems as if this shit-kicker edited his posts to seem a little less an overt bigot. The posts that I replied to, are his initial posts, so that's that.

I could care less about what you guys post around here, but when it crosses the racial line, something needs to be said. Hell, I rant, curse, and so on, but damn, you've never heard me call a fighter, trainer, etc. anything racial. There's just for no room for it. We've discussed "alternative lifestyles" racial issues, etc., but it was done with taste, regardless of how close we cut it from time to time.

Next time you're in Atlanta, let me know. I'd be happy to take you up on your $200 alcohol limit. While we're at the bar drinking, I'll cuff my hand to yours, so you can take my ass to the hospital for alcohol poisoning. Oh yeah, I cant shit on Chitown for his home teams, when Atlanta has some of the worst teams out there. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I liked the Hawks even in the 90's we all will admit Nique was a beast, and the team they had with Joe Johnson, Horford, Josh Smith, etc...I expected them to make some noise. The damn Falcons piss me off, they call dude Matty Ice but it should really be Matty choke

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 3 2013, 11:37 PM
Post #49

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 3 2013, 11:17 AM) *
Dude she has Monday Through Friday and Sunday. Now that is six days out of the week if that isn't enough "us" time then what the hell? She can go out with her girls and leave me alone! Matter of fact she can have a ladies night out for the rest of the year every Saturday. Heck I will be home with our son so she gets the better part of the deal.

She shouldn't be mad at that but don't be surprised if she tries to takeover your Saturdays...that's what they do. When a boxing card comes on don't be surprised if she tries to warm up to you

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 3 2013, 11:39 PM
Post #50

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 3 2013, 08:29 PM) *

Nice plug man, real nice lol....he's put his brother and father out of the corner if I'm not mistaken. He has the talent but he's not doing anything with it

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 04:04 PM