> Garcia vs Gamboa, who r u picking?
Dolimite
post Dec 4 2013, 12:45 PM
Post #11

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 3 2013, 05:31 PM) *
Gotta give this one to Gamboa. Mikey is strong and accurate, but not quick enough to clock Gamboa. NOW...if an exchange occurs, then we'll see Gamboa go down, but on the outside, Yuri has this one...hands down.

I agree. Gamboa is lightening fast and Garcia is going to be in trouble. Plus Gamboa is desperate for a big win, this can be a career changer for him. I like Gamboa in this. It can't go to the cards because he is going to get robbed, he has to seriously hurt Garcia. it will be interesting.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DigitalBoom
post Dec 4 2013, 01:18 PM
Post #12

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,960

I'm not sold on Mikey Garcia, I think he's right for the division he's been fighting at. I don't think his success will carry over to a higher weight class, gamboa isn't going to get into a firefight with him so expect Garcia's face to be wrecked by the end of the 12th round.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 4 2013, 01:49 PM
Post #13

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 4 2013, 09:43 AM) *
That's what PED's will do for ya. Remember he was the lone boxer outed in the Biogenesis scandal and the guy, Tony Bosch said he has more names and that some of them are well known fighters.

Damn shame too, it's not like he wasn't highly skilled already. Now his career has an asterisk next to it like Evan Fields, oops I meant Evander Holyfield, Shane Mosley, RJJ and others

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I remember that story that you told us. Dude was ordering those PEDs like girl scout cookies...all innocent and shit. Lol

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 4 2013, 12:45 PM) *
I agree. Gamboa is lightening fast and Garcia is going to be in trouble. Plus Gamboa is desperate for a big win, this can be a career changer for him. I like Gamboa in this. It can't go to the cards because he is going to get robbed, he has to seriously hurt Garcia. it will be interesting.

I think Gamboa has his way with Mikey. It doesn't seem like Gamboa's been motivated to fight, but this fight may get him going. He's always had a suspect chin, but the punches that he threw and landed before his chin got touched, is what got him to where he is. As somebody here mentioned about another fighter, he hasn't had the best competition as of late, so maybe that contributes to the way he's been fighting.

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Dec 4 2013, 02:33 PM
Post #14

Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 4 2013, 11:49 AM) *

I remember that story that you told us. Dude was ordering those PEDs like girl scout cookies...all innocent and shit. Lol

I think Gamboa has his way with Mikey. It doesn't seem like Gamboa's been motivated to fight, but this fight may get him going. He's always had a suspect chin, but the punches that he threw and landed before his chin got touched, is what got him to where he is. As somebody here mentioned about another fighter, he hasn't had the best competition as of late, so maybe that contributes to the way he's been fighting.

Is he still with 50 cent? I think Gamboa might take this fight seriously. I would love to see he and Russell Jr. fight. That would be interesting.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Dec 4 2013, 03:40 PM
Post #15

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Dec 4 2013, 12:49 PM) *

I saw something on it the other day where Evander said he was hiring his own investigation team on himself and they found nothing to link him to it lol. I found that to be quite entertaining

Gambia and Mikey, as far as stylistically make for a good fight

+Quote Post
bnoles4life
post Dec 4 2013, 09:44 PM
Post #16

Welterweight

Member No.: 13,299

I like "chinny" Gamboa in this one. Mikey has a strong shot if he can count w/ that L hook he likes to throw. However, if he can't....he might get starched in this one. Gamboa can punch, regardless of how unorthodox he can be. Need we even talk about "hand speed"? I like Mikey, but I can see him getting drilled in this one.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Dec 4 2013, 10:03 PM
Post #17

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Dec 4 2013, 02:33 PM) *
Is he still with 50 cent? I think Gamboa might take this fight seriously. I would love to see he and Russell Jr. fight. That would be interesting.

Yes he is...what a shame. I'm trying to remember what weight class GRJ is in...his bullshit opponents has blinded me and any prior knowledge that I had of him. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Dec 4 2013, 03:40 PM) *
I saw something on it the other day where Evander said he was hiring his own investigation team on himself and they found nothing to link him to it lol. I found that to be quite entertaining

Gambia and Mikey, as far as stylistically make for a good fight

What he douche he is, lol.

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Dec 5 2013, 03:27 AM
Post #18

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

Mikey Garcia wins possibly by late stoppage.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 08:22 PM