Reply to this topicStart new topic
> UFC 136, The Chael Sonnen Show
JONdaCON817
post Oct 9 2011, 12:11 PM
Post #31

Welcome to the Dirty South

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 11,493

That first Sub was a choke... you can choke a man of any size... but i dont see Silva tapping him by armbar or something like that... Sonnen is too strong... I think Chael may have Silvas number.. stylisticly, Chaels fighting style is the right one to beat Silva with... Decent stand up, good power, STRONG wrestler, and is strong in general...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheFonz
post Oct 9 2011, 01:31 PM
Post #32

Team BU fun boy that gets passed around...

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,999

Silva beats him again.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 9 2011, 06:19 PM
Post #33

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Oct 9 2011, 12:09 AM) *
Hey bro have you heard that interview were Sonnen got caught lying on video. They replayed a video of him saying one thing yet he denied that was even him when it clearly was? That sh*t was hilarious the interviewer was like c'mon Chael it's clearly you and he was like nope. The dude is a grimey lil f*ck who would sell out his own mom for a piece of change. I'll try to look it up.

Don't bother. The event you're referring to is a radio interview where Sonnen ® said Lance Armstrong gave himself ball cancer by using steroids. Later, on a televised interview, they played that sound-byte and Sonnen ® was stupidly asked to elaborate on what he meant by that. He smirked and said that sounded like some Hispanic dude, not himself.

Sonnen ® is the best self-promoter in the game, by a FUCKING MILE. He'll troll anyone, anytime. The fact that some butt-hurt Silva fans take everything he says so damn personally is hilarious to me. Watch any interview with Sonnen ® when he's in training. The dude is polite, well-spoken, and brutally honest.

As for Sonnen beating Silva HHAHAHAHAHHAHA keep praying brother Silva isn't one diminsional Stann who can't do sh*t on the ground. Silva will come in injury free and stop Sonnen brutaly on the feet or sub him even quicker on the ground this time.

Sonnen ® is built to destroy fighters like Anderson Silva. Anderson is mentally weak; I've said that time and again and I stand by it. He comes unraveled by fighters who take it to him both in and out of the ring. He sucks against wrestlers and unorthodox fighters who don't just stand in front of him and wait to get decapitated.

For having such quick, technical striking, Anderson is still a slow fighter. He is calculating, methodical, and fights in spurts, waiting to get his opponent's timing down. Sonnen ® is a bull, full-speed ahead. He does not, did not, and will not give Silva time to think. He will not give Silva the chance to time him. It'll be Anderson on his back, again, like a cheap hooker.

Can he pull another hail-mary win out of his ass after getting DOMINATED for another 5 rounds? Sure. Will he? I doubt it. Chael won't forget to flush the toilet this time.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 9 2011, 06:22 PM
Post #34

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (TheFonz @ Oct 9 2011, 02:31 PM) *
Silva beats him again.

Silva didn't beat him the first time. He won the battle, but he didn't win the war. Silva was DOMINATED for 4 and a half rounds, and he pulled a fluke miracle out of his ass by the grace of God. That shit don't happen twice.

Anderson's just keeping the belt warm for Sonnen ®.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Oct 9 2011, 10:53 PM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE (Warlord @ Oct 9 2011, 06:22 PM) *
Silva didn't beat him the first time. He won the battle, but he didn't win the war. Silva was DOMINATED for 4 and a half rounds, and he pulled a fluke miracle out of his ass by the grace of God. That shit don't happen twice.

Anderson's just keeping the belt warm for Sonnen .

War im now convinced you are as delusional as that fake as lil bitch Sonnen.

I just hope this time Silva puts that piece of sh*t out of his misery and ends his career. I don't like Sonnens fighting style that lay on another man and hit him with bitch ass lil shots doesn't show real skilled fighting to me but i guess there's ppl out there who like to see two grown men rubbing c*cks but i don't. He's a fake, a liar, thief and a hypocrite.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Famian Maia embarrase this clown again. Maia subbed his ass within two mins of the first rd winner gets Silva again but i would much rather see Silva take this asshole out first so Damian may have to waite.

Silva ends him faster and in brutal fashion this time around and ill be on these forums talking sh*t like a muthaf*cker too.

This post has been edited by kidbazooka1: Oct 9 2011, 11:58 PM

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 10 2011, 12:53 AM
Post #36

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Oct 9 2011, 11:53 PM) *
War im now convinced you are as delusional as that fake as lil bitch Sonnen.

I just hope this time Silva puts that piece of sh*t out of his misery and ends his career. I don't like Sonnens fighting style that lay on another man and hit him with bitch ass lil shots doesn't show real skilled fighting to me but i guess there's ppl out there who like to see two grown men rubbing c*cks but i don't. He's a fake, a liar, thief and a hypocrite.

Taking this all kinda personally, ain't ya? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Anyway, considering how easily Sonnen just finished the one of the UFC's poster boys last night kind of invalidates your entire segment here.

Silva ends him faster and in brutal fashion this time around and ill be on these forums talking sh*t like a muthaf*cker too.

Will you show up and take it like a man if Silva loses to Sonnen? Or will you whine about how Sonnen just "layed on him for 5 rounds"?

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Oct 10 2011, 09:09 AM
Post #37

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Oct 10 2011, 01:53 AM) *
Taking this all kinda personally, ain't ya? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Anyway, considering how easily Sonnen just finished the one of the UFC's poster boys last night kind of invalidates your entire segment here.

Will you show up and take it like a man if Silva loses to Sonnen? Or will you whine about how Sonnen just "layed on him for 5 rounds"?

I'll be here bro but i won't have to worry about that.

And as for Stann c'mon the guy is one diminsional and that one diminsion isn't even all that he got school by krystof who is nothing better than a c level fighter anybody could have told you Sonnen was gonna take that one.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 11 2011, 12:04 AM
Post #38

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Oct 10 2011, 10:09 AM) *
I'll be here bro but i won't have to worry about that.

And as for Stann c'mon the guy is one diminsional and that one diminsion isn't even all that he got school by krystof who is nothing better than a c level fighter anybody could have told you Sonnen was gonna take that one.

Anyone with a brain could've told you Sonnen was gonna take it, but NO ONE was predicting Sonnen to look as good as he did, or to be as dominating. The time off didn't hurt Sonnen, it helped him. Regardless of the shit he's talked, Sonnen has obviously been working on his Jiu-Jitsu. That arm-triangle was flawless.

If Sonnen comes in with the same mindset against Anderson, you won't have to worry about him laying on your boy for 5 more rounds. He'll submit in or put him to sleep.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Oct 11 2011, 09:16 AM
Post #39

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Oct 11 2011, 12:04 AM) *
Anyone with a brain could've told you Sonnen was gonna take it, but NO ONE was predicting Sonnen to look as good as he did, or to be as dominating. The time off didn't hurt Sonnen, it helped him. Regardless of the shit he's talked, Sonnen has obviously been working on his Jiu-Jitsu. That arm-triangle was flawless.

If Sonnen comes in with the same mindset against Anderson, you won't have to worry about him laying on your boy for 5 more rounds. He'll submit in or put him to sleep.

Hahahahahhaa

Like i've said there is a big differecne in BJJ skills between Stann and Silva. Huge difference buddy.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Oct 12 2011, 12:25 AM
Post #40

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Oct 11 2011, 10:16 AM) *
Hahahahahhaa

Like i've said there is a big differecne in BJJ skills between Stann and Silva. Huge difference buddy.

Sure is. Stann at least got finished by an 'A' fighter. Silva has been finished by a 'D' fighter. Multiple times. From now till the end of time those losses will be on Silva's record.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 02:51 PM