Reply to this topicStart new topic
> UFC Champs, Who will beat them?
The CEO
post Apr 14 2010, 08:37 PM
Post #21

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

(IMG:http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x289/THECEO_2007/MMAP4P-1.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Apr 14 2010, 09:57 PM
Post #22

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 14 2010, 08:37 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) That's the greatest thing I've ever seen.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Apr 15 2010, 06:55 AM
Post #23

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (Warlord @ Apr 14 2010, 09:35 PM) *
I'm a woman, yet you're the dumb mother-fucker who comes on here to respond to a month old post of mine with a "na nana boo boo" response. Yeah? But remember 2 things.

1.) No one in hell gave Frankie Edgar a chance of beating BJ Penn, most especially your lame ass. So don't come in here after the fact as if though you suddenly had a right to speak on the subject. You don't. Hind-sight doesn't make you an expert, moron.

2.) Any real fan of MMA knows who the fuck Nick Diaz is, okay? Its posers like you who come in shitting names like Silva and Lesnar out of they're mouths, thinking their fucking experts and shit. Do me a favor, slick. Get your shit up to speed before you open your fucking mouth. And until you do, you sit in the fucking corner and close your fucking mouth, and let grown folks do the talking. Wakarimasu ka?

I could just see you popping gum, snapping your fingers and twisting your neck as typed this up. I guess you really told me, huh! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Apr 17 2010, 04:12 AM
Post #24

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (The Conscience @ Apr 15 2010, 06:55 AM) *
I could just see you popping gum, snapping your fingers and twisting your neck as typed this up. I guess you really told me, huh! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif)

The fact that you can admit to actually sitting around trying to visualize me typing responses is another testament to your gayness.

+Quote Post
TheWhiteBuffalo
post Apr 17 2010, 07:10 AM
Post #25

All Hail The Buffalo

Member No.: 2,298

Anyone else demand an immediate Brock Lesner vs Tank Abbott bout?

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Apr 17 2010, 11:05 PM
Post #26

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (Warlord @ Apr 17 2010, 05:12 AM) *
I could seriously edit this shit and put it in my sig, but I'm just to damn grown for that........

What a very impotent response.

This post has been edited by The Conscience: Apr 17 2010, 11:29 PM

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Apr 18 2010, 01:00 AM
Post #27

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (The Conscience @ Apr 18 2010, 12:05 AM) *
What a very impotent response.

You quoted me wrong, honey. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) But it's funny that of all the words your ignorant ass has misspelled, you got "impotent" right. I guess it's just fate.

+Quote Post
RyanTical
post Apr 20 2010, 03:41 AM
Post #28

Flyweight

Member No.: 10,841

QUOTE (Warlord @ Apr 14 2010, 06:27 PM) *
Lyoto Machida and Shogun Rua would disagree.

GSP would be fighting above his own weight-class in that fight.

Hyperbole. Shogun Rua takes Anderson down and mauls him on the ground. I think you should do back and watch some old Pride fights to get a better picture of Shogun Rua, and Anderson Silva.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Really? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) He's done more, and has a better track record than, Lyoto Machida. Again, check out some old Pride shit. I think SpikeTV is airing their "Best of..." series in order to help new fans get up to speed.

I expect Carwin to win that fight. His stand-up is superior, and he has a good ground-game as well. It sounds as if you've bought the UFC hype machine. Don't.

1. Well, I thought Lyoto beat Shogun. To each their own. Griffin defeated Rampage BECAUSE OF leg kicks. If Shogun defeating Lyoto on solely leg kicks is your argument then I suggest the UFC give Rampage his belt back so we can start over.

2. And no, Anderson said he would take the trip down to 170 to challenge GSP. GSP fighting at 185 is too much for a guy like him. He's bigger than most Welters, yet too small for Middles. It's already been made mention.

3. Anderson would decimate any fighter coming in at him watch any of his UFC fights as proof. Shogun is no exception, neither is Vitor. And if you want to use PRIDE fights as your only evidence then I suggest you consider the essence of time. Look at where Shogun was in PRIDE to where he was when he fought in the UFC his first time and how long it took him to get back to his winning ways. Case closed. And the Anderson of PRIDE paled in comparison to the Brazilian wrecking machine we know of today. You're trying to tell me Ryo Chonan could catch him in that same Scissor-inverted Heel Hook he did back in the day; now? HA! ...Plus many could make the argument that Shogun was juicing in PRIDE as well as most of his fights were fixed.

4. True, Carwin's stand-up is superior, but Carwin has been rocked in the past nor has he ever been taken down by a man of Lesnar size and/or agility. Will Carwin pull a Frank Mir win on Lesnar? ...Possibly, but it's highly unlikely. And nobody is buying the UFC hype machine, I am buying that Lesnar is beyond any MMA heavyweight than we've seen next to Fedor Emelianenko and Alistair Overeem. I say Overeem because the man's stand-up is beastly, not Ray Sefo beastly, but pretty damn beastly for MMA standards.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Apr 20 2010, 09:21 PM
Post #29

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (RyanTical @ Apr 20 2010, 04:41 AM) *
1. Well, I thought Lyoto beat Shogun. To each their own. Griffin defeated Rampage BECAUSE OF leg kicks. If Shogun defeating Lyoto on solely leg kicks is your argument then I suggest the UFC give Rampage his belt back so we can start over.

Your argument makes no sense. Griffin beat Rampage with leg kicks to win the title. Shogun earned his victory in a much clearer fashion. Which rounds, pray tell, did you give Lyoto?

Nearly every fan, every fighter, and every major news outlet, in addition to most experts on the sport, ALL gave Shogun the victory. Dana White HIMSELF said Shogun won that fight. But yeah, a few nuthuggers suddenly know this sport better. Right.

2. And no, Anderson said he would take the trip down to 170 to challenge GSP. GSP fighting at 185 is too much for a guy like him. He's bigger than most Welters, yet too small for Middles. It's already been made mention.

By Silva himself, who is full of shit. He'll never drop down to fight GSP, and he's a coward if he does. Real fighters move up in weight when they want a challenge, not down.

3. Anderson would decimate any fighter coming in at him watch any of his UFC fights as proof.

He's fought cans, with the exception of MAYBE Dan Henderson, though Hendo was 812 years old when he fought Silva.

Shogun is no exception, neither is Vitor. And if you want to use PRIDE fights as your only evidence then I suggest you consider the essence of time. Look at where Shogun was in PRIDE to where he was when he fought in the UFC his first time and how long it took him to get back to his winning ways. Case closed. And the Anderson of PRIDE paled in comparison to the Brazilian wrecking machine we know of today. You're trying to tell me Ryo Chonan could catch him in that same Scissor-inverted Heel Hook he did back in the day; now? HA! ...Plus many could make the argument that Shogun was juicing in PRIDE as well as most of his fights were fixed.

Shogun's never tested positive for steroids, so unless you've got any proof, its just you shitting out your mouth like a typical TUF noob. And what fight, pray tell, would you even SUSPECT of being fixed? You're a fucking joke.

4. True, Carwin's stand-up is superior, but Carwin has been rocked in the past nor has he ever been taken down by a man of Lesnar size and/or agility. Will Carwin pull a Frank Mir win on Lesnar? ...Possibly, but it's highly unlikely. And nobody is buying the UFC hype machine, I am buying that Lesnar is beyond any MMA heavyweight than we've seen next to Fedor Emelianenko and Alistair Overeem. I say Overeem because the man's stand-up is beastly, not Ray Sefo beastly, but pretty damn beastly for MMA standards.

We'll see how "beyond any MMA heavyweight" Lesnar is after he faces Carwin.

A prime Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira would've murdered Crock Lesnar.

+Quote Post
RyanTical
post Apr 22 2010, 07:47 PM
Post #30

Flyweight

Member No.: 10,841

QUOTE (Warlord @ Apr 20 2010, 07:21 PM) *
Your argument makes no sense. Griffin beat Rampage with leg kicks to win the title. Shogun earned his victory in a much clearer fashion. Which rounds, pray tell, did you give Lyoto?

Nearly every fan, every fighter, and every major news outlet, in addition to most experts on the sport, ALL gave Shogun the victory. Dana White HIMSELF said Shogun won that fight. But yeah, a few nuthuggers suddenly know this sport better. Right.

By Silva himself, who is full of shit. He'll never drop down to fight GSP, and he's a coward if he does. Real fighters move up in weight when they want a challenge, not down.

He's fought cans, with the exception of MAYBE Dan Henderson, though Hendo was 812 years old when he fought Silva.

Shogun's never tested positive for steroids, so unless you've got any proof, its just you shitting out your mouth like a typical TUF noob. And what fight, pray tell, would you even SUSPECT of being fixed? You're a fucking joke.

We'll see how "beyond any MMA heavyweight" Lesnar is after he faces Carwin.

A prime Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira would've murdered Crock Lesnar.

Griffin won the fight on leg kicks against Rampage, yet Shogun loses a fight where you and others say he won using leg kicks since that was the only attack Shogun has in his arsenal that contributed to most of the damage on Lyoto. I suggest you read the article Cecil Peoples posted and the reason why he scored it the way he did. I gave Lyoto rounds 1, 2 & 4 and scored it 48-47. Maybe you'll have a brighter view as to why it happened. No matter, UFC 113 will prove why Shogun lost the first fight against Lyoto.

And Silva is a coward? LOL. Travis Lutter, Rich Franklin, Damian Maia, Nate Marquardt. Forrest Griffin... all cans? Anymore excuses? Anderson Silva is the best fighter on planet Earth, hands down. And, as I said before. GSP is too small to fight at 185 even if has put on more lean muscle and can make 195 without losing much of what he possesses at 170. I still suggest a catchweight.

I never said, personally, that Shogun was juicing. I am simply reflecting back on various threads AFTER Shogun lost to Griffin. They were saying Shogun was 'loose' a.k.a. not in shape for his UFC debut. Many came up with theories that whatever he had been taking in PRIDE, he let it leave his system and didn't have the drive to get it done. I'm not saying I believe, I am merely bringing it to attention. Can you really tell me the Shogun that fought Griffin was the same one that decimated Rampage Jackson? And yes, I was aware that he was 'sick'.

You're right. Minotauro would have done a great deal to Lesnar, but that is no longer the case because Minotauro isn't prime. So that statement is irrelevant. And, I still don't think Carwin can do it. Lesnar is just too powerful. I, honestly, would give Cain Velezquez a better chance of dethroning Lesnar than Carwin.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 08:58 PM