IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> *HELL YEAH FULL* Chavez Jr vs Martinez *FACE OFF* (Full video Post #40/Poll Added), (Merged) Chavez vs. Martinez Face Off and Fight Preview Discussion
Chavez vs Martinez
Who Takes It?
Chavez by Decision (Close) [ 1 ] ** [12.50%]
Chavez by Decision (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Chavez by KO/TKO [ 2 ] ** [25.00%]
Martinez by Decision (Close) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Martinez by Decision (Wide) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Martinez by KO/TKO [ 5 ] ** [62.50%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (indicate loser in response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 8
Guests cannot vote 
daprofessor
post Aug 21 2012, 03:33 PM
Post #1

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

maaaaaan....i cannot wait to see this fight!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 21 2012, 05:06 PM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

i think someone else in this forum mentioned it before...but i'm starting to agree....this fight is going to play out like cotto/margarito 1. and like that fight....i get a strong feeling that neither guy is going to come out the same. i think this is one of those fights that both will sacrifice their futures to win. hopefully...they both take long lay offs and recuperate properly after the fight. maybe take on some soft touches just to rejuvenate. whatever the case....i am super excited about this fight. this is 1a to ward/dawson's 1b. man i love boxing!!!

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Aug 21 2012, 05:45 PM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 21 2012, 11:06 PM) *
i think someone else in this forum mentioned it before...but i'm starting to agree....this fight is going to play out like cotto/margarito 1. and like that fight....i get a strong feeling that neither guy is going to come out the same. i think this is one of those fights that both will sacrifice their futures to win. hopefully...they both take long lay offs and recuperate properly after the fight. maybe take on some soft touches just to rejuvenate. whatever the case....i am super excited about this fight. this is 1a to ward/dawson's 1b. man i love boxing!!!

really think Martinez will gas?

+Quote Post
sduck
post Aug 21 2012, 06:14 PM
Post #4

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,788

This fight is sooo hype!!!

+Quote Post
BigFightFan
post Aug 21 2012, 06:29 PM
Post #5

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,604

That's the best face off I have seen in a while, that shit was intense. I'm taking Jr. in this one

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Aug 21 2012, 06:31 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

A fight between 2 dopers. Somebody may get killed in the ring. Either way, they both dont come out the same at the end.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 21 2012, 06:50 PM
Post #7

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 21 2012, 05:45 PM) *
really think Martinez will gas?

go back and look at some of his fights. he typically takes a break around the 5th or 6th round before he gets his second wind. chavez is going to pressure him intelligently because pressure is what he does. he'll cut the ring and throw high percentage body shots that will take their toll on sergio. if martinez doesn't get his respect early...yes, he's going to gas. at some point he's going to have to step in the pocket and tie chavez up or at least put him on his heels so that he can rest...if he doesn't do this, it'll play out like cotto/margarito 1 with sergio breaking down in the last rounds. to sergio's credit...he usually finishes really strong...but he hasn't had to deal with this kind of pressure since he fought williams the first time. he lost that fight but it was close. williams was a different kind of pressure fighter and he wasn't as big or as strong as chavez. the other time he had to deal with that pressure was against margarito. we all know what happened in that one. martinez has more miles on him now. it's going to be very interesting watching this fight play out. the bull vs the matador. classic match up. both guys have animosity for each other. i cannot wait!!!

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Aug 21 2012, 06:57 PM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Aug 21 2012, 06:29 PM) *
That's the best face off I have seen in a while, that shit was intense. I'm taking Jr. in this one

was it me? or did jr have a crazed look on his face that seemed to intimidate sergio?

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Aug 21 2012, 07:05 PM
Post #9

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Chavez Junior in my view ain't shit.. Sergio should box and then take his one dimensional face fighting cruiser weight ass out. I hope Sergio puts his ass in hospital...

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Aug 21 2012, 07:57 PM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Professor, before I watch this video...did you really just post "OMG" 3 times in the sub topic like a high school valley girl???

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 02:00 AM