IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Update: Haye-Fury Clash Postponed: Haye Cut in Training, Begin on Page 3 Post #29 For The New Info.
mrchitown
post Sep 17 2013, 10:20 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

I just hope Haye stops the Fury train, he's an OK fighter but his cockiness ins't matched with talent. He's very beatable
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 18 2013, 12:57 AM
Post #12

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 17 2013, 08:06 PM) *
David Haye reminds me of a chic that I was trying to pipe down. She had a body from heaven, everything was right, she was a brick house, she even had DSLs (dick sucking lips) she had a rep that she could blow bubbles with sperm. I had to have her. I chased her for like 3 weeks. It was a Tuesday afternoon and she called and was like she wanted to smash, I said hell yeah. As we were getting into it I realized that she had no idea what she was doing and it turned out she was awful. My shit went limp it was so bad, I just stopped and told her she should go and I will call her later. Never called her back. The point of this story is you can hype up a person so much and then when the moment of truth is upon, that person folds. David Haye has all the makings of a great boxer but he lets me down every time... So I guess I won't go with my heart on this but common sense, I like Fury in 10.

Woe bra, you just got real suspect!!!

I got haye by decision.

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Sep 18 2013, 01:32 AM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 17 2013, 07:43 PM) *
there were rumors circulating that DW knocked haye out.

Lmao found out that came from a fake Twitter account. From all the rumors ive heard wilder has been looking like shit

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 18 2013, 08:27 AM
Post #14

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Regardless of what happened in sparring (pretty irrelevant), I respect these guys for sparring each other in camp. That's impressive. So many fighters get a bunch of lame duck ego strokers in there to beat up on.

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Sep 18 2013, 08:29 AM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 17 2013, 09:06 PM) *
David Haye reminds me of a chic that I was trying to pipe down. She had a body from heaven, everything was right, she was a brick house, she even had DSLs (dick sucking lips) she had a rep that she could blow bubbles with sperm. I had to have her. I chased her for like 3 weeks. It was a Tuesday afternoon and she called and was like she wanted to smash, I said hell yeah. As we were getting into it I realized that she had no idea what she was doing and it turned out she was awful. My shit went limp it was so bad, I just stopped and told her she should go and I will call her later. Never called her back. The point of this story is you can hype up a person so much and then when the moment of truth is upon, that person folds. David Haye has all the makings of a great boxer but he lets me down every time... So I guess I won't go with my heart on this but common sense, I like Fury in 10.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) When a brilliant analogy goes terribly wrong lmaooooooo j/k

This post has been edited by Franchize: Sep 18 2013, 08:30 AM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Sep 18 2013, 02:37 PM
Post #16

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Soooo...I take it that Wilder is NEVER going to fight these top guys. Wanna know why? Because he's too damn busy sparring, befriending, and going out for Cosmos with these guys. As we've seen for the most part, former sparring partners, can sometimes produce some of the dullest fights. So I guess we'll see another "Wilder vs TBA", 2 weeks outside of a scheduled fight card.

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 18 2013, 03:08 PM
Post #17

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 18 2013, 12:57 AM) *
Woe bra, you just got real suspect!!!

I got haye by decision.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 18 2013, 03:10 PM
Post #18

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 18 2013, 02:37 PM) *
Soooo...I take it that Wilder is NEVER going to fight these top guys. Wanna know why? Because he's too damn busy sparring, befriending, and going out for Cosmos with these guys. As we've seen for the most part, former sparring partners, can sometimes produce some of the dullest fights. So I guess we'll see another "Wilder vs TBA", 2 weeks outside of a scheduled fight card.

yeah...that buddying up shit is not good for business.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Sep 18 2013, 04:26 PM
Post #19

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

I want haye to win but I don't trust him

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Sep 18 2013, 07:15 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 01:36 PM