IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Harold Angus Don't Want None With Touch oF SleeP, He's ducking!
Maxy
post Aug 6 2007, 03:17 AM
Post #11

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

Lanky Maxy Gawn has today announced his intention of moving down to Cruiserweight should he overcome Shawn Bradley at heavyweight in his next bout.

In a statement released this morning Gawn told the press "I've become increasingly frustrated at "Iron's" unwillingness to face me in the ring and have been toying with the idea of a move down to Cruiser for a while now. I only want the best fighters and I believe I should get a shot at Harold "Harry" Angus immediately. I feel he's man enough to accept my challenge....something "Iron" has blatantly ducked. I know its a gamble trying to get my huge frame down to 200 pounds but I'm even prepared to go into a sweat box to fulfill my goal."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigG
post Aug 6 2007, 08:26 AM
Post #12

Choppin Headz Boi!

Member No.: 19

"Iron" vs. Gawn is ON......Just get past your tuneups and thats the first fight that will be made. Your loss if you move down.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 6 2007, 09:02 AM
Post #13

CyruS "Touch oF SleeP" ViruS likes to duck the best fighters in the world and the stats prove it. Wexley "Power" Gawn was willing to defend his undisputed middlweight titles against him but Virus ran away to super-middle. Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn was primed to take his super-middleweight title but once again he ran away.

How can he accuse other fighters of being scared when its obvious he's the one who ducks the challenges?

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 6 2007, 10:13 AM
Post #14

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 6 2007, 08:26 AM) [snapback]352868[/snapback]
"Iron" vs. Gawn is ON......Just get past your tuneups and thats the first fight that will be made. Your loss if you move down.

Gawn's made his decision and yep, he's lost out now...BUT if he can beat Angus at Cruiser it makes for a great fight VS Iron. The winner of Gawn-Angus should get first crack at Iron.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 6 2007, 11:14 AM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,070

Iron is displeased with the recent news of overrated Lanky Gawn running away to cruiserweight when he is next in line to fight him for the World Heavyweight Championship. Lanky was getting his oppurtunity and now he is scared to get his nosebone pushed to his brain.

As far as Touch oF SleeP, he realizes that he has many haters since he is still undefeated, 2 division world champion, and the zero killer. As far as the lies coming from the krumbsnatcher gym, Touch oF SleeP would like everyone to know that the Middleweight Champion Wexley Gawn was ducking Touch oF SleeP for almost month at 160 biding his time until Touch oF SleeP could not make the weight no more. When Touch oF SleeP moved up to 168 he recieved a shot that Super Middleweight World Title against Mack who is the same man who knocked out Deep Freeze and Touch oF SleeP destroyed him. Is it Touch oF SleeP's fault that Deep Freeze got knocked out and miss his oppurtunity? Is it Touch oF SleeP's fault for facing the #1 contender at 168 who was undefeated as a mandatory defense?? No it is not. If anyone ducked anyone, Deep Freeze ducked Touch oF SleeP for getting knocked out by Mack.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 6 2007, 11:30 AM
Post #16

Sod it....Lanky Gawn doesn't like being accused of running away so he's changed his mind as is staying at heavyweight.

Deep Freeze got caught with a lucky punch but has since gone on another unbeaten run. He was chasing "Touch oF Sleep"...but then he learnt of his decision to run away and admitted to being shocked and disappointed.

"Touch oF Sleep" RAN away from Wexley Gawn. Is it Wexley's fault that "Touch oF Sleep" ate his way out of the division before challenging for the title? NO it is not. "Touch oF Sleep" moved up from Light middle as champion.....the obvious match-up was against the undefeated middleweight champion BUT he RAN AWAY. That cannot be disputed.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 6 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #17

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Maxy @ Aug 6 2007, 12:30 PM) [snapback]352914[/snapback]
Sod it....Lanky Gawn doesn't like being accused of running away so he's changed his mind as is staying at heavyweight.

Deep Freeze got caught with a lucky punch but has since gone on another unbeaten run. He was chasing "Touch oF Sleep"...but then he learnt of his decision to run away and admitted to being shocked and disappointed.

"Touch oF Sleep" RAN away from Wexley Gawn. Is it Wexley's fault that "Touch oF Sleep" ate his way out of the division before challenging for the title? NO it is not. "Touch oF Sleep" moved up from Light middle as champion.....the obvious match-up was against the undefeated middleweight champion BUT he RAN AWAY. That cannot be disputed.

Iron is pleased he gets to add another head to his large trophy room with Lanky staying at heavyweight to get the beating he deserves.

Deep Freeze, the only way to prove you just got hit by a lucky punch is to step into the ring with Mack in a rematch, you have unfinished business.

As far as the Wexley-Touch oF SleeP match, it isn't Wexley's fault that Touch oF SleeP ate his way out of the division but it is his fault for not giving Touch oF SleeP, the obvious #1 contender when moving up with the Jr. Middleweight title an instant title shot and proceed NOT to give him a title shot for almost a month, that cannot be disputed. Touch oF SleeP is a star and when you are a star you can do whatever the hell you want to do, including not waiting FOREVER for one title shot when you can move up and face the champion in the higher weight class immediately.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Aug 6 2007, 11:47 AM
Post #18

QUOTE(CyruS @ Aug 6 2007, 11:39 AM) [snapback]352921[/snapback]
Iron is pleased he gets to add another head to his large trophy room with Lanky staying at heavyweight to get the beating he deserves.

Deep Freeze, the only way to prove you just got hit by a lucky punch is to step into the ring with Mack in a rematch, you have unfinished business.

As far as the Wexley-Touch oF SleeP match, it isn't Wexley's fault that Touch oF SleeP ate his way out of the division but it is his fault for not giving Touch oF SleeP, the obvious #1 contender when moving up with the Jr. Middleweight title an instant title shot and proceed NOT to give him a title shot for almost a month, that cannot be disputed. Touch oF SleeP is a star and when you are a star you can do whatever the hell you want to do, including not waiting FOREVER for one title shot when you can move up and face the champion in the higher weight class immediately.

Have a word with the match makers. Wexley is still at middleweight....thats dedication.

+Quote Post
CyruS
post Aug 6 2007, 11:50 AM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE(Maxy @ Aug 6 2007, 12:47 PM) [snapback]352929[/snapback]
Have a word with the match makers. Wexley is still at middleweight....thats dedication.

Wexley is becoming the regular Hopkins at middleweight. But Super (made after Roy Jones) is going to run up in on him and take that title!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 05:38 AM