IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> And they say Rigondeaux is boring (SPOILER), (Spoiler outside of thread removed)
BrutUalBK
post Jul 19 2014, 05:47 PM
Post #1

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/guill...-154148136.html

"I am frustrated that the two other champions in my division Leo Santa Cruz and Kiko Martinez will not step up to fight me in title unifications to determine the true world champion. I do not understand that mindset. How do you not want to prove you are the best? I do. Nonito Donaire did when we fought in our title unification battle in New York last year. The fans deserve better from Santa Cruz and Martinez. The media should be holding them accountable. A real champion fights and accepts the challenges from the best in his division. Back in the day, world champions accepted the top challenges. I get criticized by the media for my style of fighting. Maybe the media should be criticizing the champions who deny the fights boxing fans crave?"

I agree with Rigo, bring on Leo Santa Cruz or Martinez, and how about the rematch that Rob Arum was screaming about Donaire getting? I think all of them are ducking Guillermo. There is some controversy on whether or not he KO'd his opponent with his head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HilSLqQLTxM

What are your thought??

This post has been edited by Jack 1000: Jul 19 2014, 06:10 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AZWildCat
post Jul 19 2014, 07:25 PM
Post #2

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,789

He said it like it needs to be said!

I need a clearer video that was far to out of focus.

That Ramirez kid ...that uppercut though lol I wanna see more of him!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 19 2014, 10:26 PM
Post #3

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I just want to see Rigondeaux in a better situation

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jul 20 2014, 01:41 AM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Would love to see LSC vs Rigo. Leo comes to fight and will bring the fight to Rigo . Leo throws punches in bunches. Perhaps he's the guy who could bring Rigo out of his shell and make him just a bit uncomfortable.

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jul 20 2014, 08:14 AM
Post #5

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

if that left hand didnt move then yeah that was a headbutt, unintentional though, it seems the other dude ran into Rigo lol

As for the supposed cheap shot, its a risky move tapping someones glove, sure bad sportsmanship on Rigos part but ah well

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Jul 20 2014, 01:15 PM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 20 2014, 05:14 AM) *
if that left hand didnt move then yeah that was a headbutt, unintentional though, it seems the other dude ran into Rigo lol

As for the supposed cheap shot, its a risky move tapping someones glove, sure bad sportsmanship on Rigos part but ah well

What is the Golden rule in boxing MG? Protect yourself at all times. I think that was Rigodeaux's way of saying "fuck you TR!"

Here is why I think Rigo ended the fight in round one:

He is eyeing Leo for Mayhem and he didn't want to take too much punishment or over work himself, so he saw an opportunity to end the fight early and he did. He has to get back to the states ASAP, try and negotiate with GB and possibly Al. If Leo and Rig can be on the undercard that would help PPV buys. Smart move by Rig to end the fight early. Real smart.

+Quote Post
Hotsauce
post Jul 20 2014, 01:51 PM
Post #7

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 11,903

he talking that shit

+Quote Post
mgrover
post Jul 20 2014, 02:58 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,366

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 20 2014, 07:15 PM) *
What is the Golden rule in boxing MG? Protect yourself at all times. I think that was Rigodeaux's way of saying "fuck you TR!"

Here is why I think Rigo ended the fight in round one:

He is eyeing Leo for Mayhem and he didn't want to take too much punishment or over work himself, so he saw an opportunity to end the fight early and he did. He has to get back to the states ASAP, try and negotiate with GB and possibly Al. If Leo and Rig can be on the undercard that would help PPV buys. Smart move by Rig to end the fight early. Real smart.

if anything id blame the ref, clearly didnt give the guy enough time to recover

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 11:17 PM