IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> It's Official! Schaefer is leaving GBP! (Topics Merged), Mayweather also parts way, Hopkins next?
BrutUalBK
post Jul 27 2014, 02:06 PM
Post #111

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,708

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 27 2014, 12:47 PM) *
You reached too hard with this stuff. That Hopkins bullshit you threw up is the worse. Lost attention to what he said,meh said entities. Bernard believes that the media, sanctioning bodies and promoters want him out. That's what he could've meant by "mob" I saw nothing that he said to jump to the conclusion that he was talking about the actual mob

Criminal element? It's boxing, it's all kind of criminal elements in the sport. J prince is a manager and he's fears heavily on the streets...when there's money to be made of course criminals are going to pop up. It's criminals on Wall Street, doesn't mean the mafia is controlling it. And even in the other article, DNA india lol, which how the eff do I know to take that as a reliable source, but anyway, they even said once ruled by the mob

Power can be defined in many ways but I'm not buying what your selling here. Criminals are involved in all sports, including boxing but to say the mob has this iron fist in boxing and to speculate some dumb ass shit as to which family is backing Haymon is ridiculous. If you saying it's criminals in boxing and in Vegas that are involved in boxing then say that but this mafia shit is dumb...black man can't come up unless he being backed by Italians. Foh with this field hand thinking. Scared of what? I put my pants on the same way them dudes do. What's to be scared of?

Wow of all this BS you spewed all I can still remember is you stating how Cowboys are running Vegas!! LOL, that is the most pathetic and simple-minded sh*t I've ever heard and oh, don't let me start in on that "Because I got it when I went to Vegas" crap you stated, lol (you must have got that one at the Eiffel Tower).

You got Sammy the Bull and Tyson telling you it's crooked (under the table) and apparently you didn't read that into that last link I posted but that's to your own detriment because you apparently live in Fantasy Island if you believe your "cowboy theory" above the facts posted in that link.

As far as what's to be scared of then I will leave that to your vivid Cowboy imagination. lol
Have a nice day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jul 28 2014, 10:47 PM
Post #112

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jul 27 2014, 02:06 PM) *
Wow of all this BS you spewed all I can still remember is you stating how Cowboys are running Vegas!! LOL, that is the most pathetic and simple-minded sh*t I've ever heard and oh, don't let me start in on that "Because I got it when I went to Vegas" crap you stated, lol (you must have got that one at the Eiffel Tower).

You got Sammy the Bull and Tyson telling you it's crooked (under the table) and apparently you didn't read that into that last link I posted but that's to your own detriment because you apparently live in Fantasy Island if you believe your "cowboy theory" above the facts posted in that link.

As far as what's to be scared of then I will leave that to your vivid Cowboy imagination. lol
Have a nice day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
l

I don't live in an alternate universe, it's my opinion and your entitle to yours but I don't believe this mafia stuff your spewing. We'll just agree to disagree

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Yesterday, 09:53 AM
Post #113

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 28 2014, 10:47 PM) *
l

I don't live in an alternate universe, it's my opinion and your entitle to yours but I don't believe this mafia stuff your spewing. We'll just agree to disagree

LOL, I guess we will agree to disagree but I don't believe this Cowboy stuff you mentioned but I'm certain if we were to make a Poll about whether or not who runs Boxing from behind the scene between the Cowboys (lol) or the Mafia on this site then I'm certain that your stuff will lose.

It is what it is though.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Yesterday, 03:36 PM
Post #114

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jul 29 2014, 09:53 AM) *
LOL, I guess we will agree to disagree but I don't believe this Cowboy stuff you mentioned but I'm certain if we were to make a Poll about whether or not who runs Boxing from behind the scene between the Cowboys (lol) or the Mafia on this site then I'm certain that your stuff will lose.

It is what it is though.

If you were to say that there is a criminal element in boxing then I'd agree. There's no commission in boxing and anyone can present themselves as something in boxing and for the most part get away with it, I however don't share the sentiment that the la costar nostra runs things in boxing. The mafia is in Italy, not America lol...IDK why people can't get that right lol. It's plenty of the wrong element in boxing but the specific group you mentioned, got put out by the government decades ago. You don't have to believe it, just as I wasn't swayed by an article from the 90's when tupac released his first cd and misconstrued comments by Tyson and Hopkins, yes definitely agree to disagree lol

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Yesterday, 05:19 PM
Post #115

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 29 2014, 03:36 PM) *
If you were to say that there is a criminal element in boxing then I'd agree. There's no commission in boxing and anyone can present themselves as something in boxing and for the most part get away with it, I however don't share the sentiment that the la costar nostra runs things in boxing. The mafia is in Italy, not America lol...IDK why people can't get that right lol. It's plenty of the wrong element in boxing but the specific group you mentioned, got put out by the government decades ago. You don't have to believe it, just as I wasn't swayed by an article from the 90's when tupac released his first cd and misconstrued comments by Tyson and Hopkins, yes definitely agree to disagree lol

Man you really have a problem with either trying to have the last word or not knowing how to leave well enough alone (some kind of mental psychosis or something, but whatever). So according to your "theory" you want to believe that the Mob just up and vacated all this money, drugs and other illegal enterprises in the U.S simply because the Gov had one lousy little investigation and busted a few people? LOL, but yet you still hold on to your "Cowboy" theory which is much more laughable than the Mafia running boxing.

You go ahead and keep on believing the sh*t you shoveling but I'm certain you're all alone on your Cowboys running boxing, like I said, "if you're so sure about it then let's create a Poll and see who agrees with who?"

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000...363363092833756

Oh and since you're making such a big deal about when the last article I posted was published then just do yourself a favor and peep this one, a very credible source and obviously someone who knows much more about this than you and your Cowboy Theory.

Have a nice day, or keep going with this as I expect of you, either way your theory has been disproven.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Post #116

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jul 29 2014, 05:19 PM) *
Man you really have a problem with either trying to have the last word or not knowing how to leave well enough alone (some kind of mental psychosis or something, but whatever). So according to your "theory" you want to believe that the Mob just up and vacated all this money, drugs and other illegal enterprises in the U.S simply because the Gov had one lousy little investigation and busted a few people? LOL, but yet you still hold on to your "Cowboy" theory which is much more laughable than the Mafia running boxing.

You go ahead and keep on believing the sh*t you shoveling but I'm certain you're all alone on your Cowboys running boxing, like I said, "if you're so sure about it then let's create a Poll and see who agrees with who?"

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000...363363092833756

Oh and since you're making such a big deal about when the last article I posted was published then just do yourself a favor and peep this one, a very credible source and obviously someone who knows much more about this than you and your Cowboy Theory.

Have a nice day, or keep going with this as I expect of you, either way your theory has been disproven.

Why are you getting upset lol. It's my opinion, and stop talking like members of this forum speak for the entire boxing community. I certainly don't speak for everyone and neither do you. It's really not that big of a deal..and the only reason I keep responding to you is because you think your going to keep jabbing me and getting away with it. I respect your opinion but your not going to make these off the cuff remarks and expect me to let it slide. Take it how you want to. You see things the way you want to and I'll do the same

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Yesterday, 10:23 PM
Post #117

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 29 2014, 09:21 PM) *
Why are you getting upset lol. It's my opinion, and stop talking like members of this forum speak for the entire boxing community. I certainly don't speak for everyone and neither do you. It's really not that big of a deal..and the only reason I keep responding to you is because you think your going to keep jabbing me and getting away with it. I respect your opinion but your not going to make these off the cuff remarks and expect me to let it slide. Take it how you want to. You see things the way you want to and I'll do the same

Who said I was getting upset? You don't even know me to know what upsets me and what doesn't so please stop making ASSumptions!! I don't give a good God damn about "getting away with it"(that's some emotional female Ish you there homie) as you so girlishly put it because everything you stated is a bunch of BS and everyone here has read it and know that there isn't some Cowboys running boxing.

You make me laugh because you talk like one of my old hoes. lol We're done but I know you won't let me "get away with it!" lol

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 10 11 12
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 04:48 AM