IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Danny Garcia Withdraws From Judah Fight (Alleged Broken Rib?), Fightnews Claims Fight Postponed Till April 27, 2013
Dolimite
post Jan 27 2013, 08:31 PM
Post #11

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 27 2013, 04:52 PM) *
The boxing writers are saying he has been partying and not training seriously. And he's citing a rib injury but Eddie Chambers said he saw him train and he was in great shape. I smell bull sh*t

He's officially pulled out... Link to story

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/88880...-due-rib-injury

Bullshit! This kid has a strike against him. How the hell are you going to wolf about being the biggest thing in the welter weight divisions you get a few decent wins and now you want to bullshit cause your name is in lights! This is such bullshit. His father should stop being his buddy and out his foot in his ass and tell him to start working hard. If you disrespect boxing she will embarrass you etc. Chavez Jr.! This kid just lost a fan.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
truth
post Jan 27 2013, 08:53 PM
Post #12

Strawweight

Member No.: 13,835

Danny garcia is over rated and Juda had a opportunity to expose him for who he really is so that's why he's pulling oout if he had not of ko'd Khan he would have lost that fight

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 27 2013, 09:05 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 27 2013, 07:52 PM) *
The boxing writers are saying he has been partying and not training seriously. And he's citing a rib injury but Eddie Chambers said he saw him train and he was in great shape. I smell bull sh*t

He's officially pulled out... Link to story

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/88880...-due-rib-injury

Yea it sounds really fishy. At first he said it was a thumb injury

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 28 2013, 01:22 AM
Post #14

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 27 2013, 08:05 PM) *
Yea it sounds really fishy. At first he said it was a thumb injury

It's been rescheduled for April 27th....I was really looking forward to the fight. Bummer we have to wait

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 28 2013, 01:34 AM
Post #15

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jan 27 2013, 07:31 PM) *
Bullshit! This kid has a strike against him. How the hell are you going to wolf about being the biggest thing in the welter weight divisions you get a few decent wins and now you want to bullshit cause your name is in lights! This is such bullshit. His father should stop being his buddy and out his foot in his ass and tell him to start working hard. If you disrespect boxing she will embarrass you etc. Chavez Jr.! This kid just lost a fan.

Like Chekleft said, it sounds fishy. First it was a thumb injury and now it's his ribs. I find it weird that GB nor Danny and that motor mouth father of his haven't shot down the allegations that he was partying instead of training.

People can say anything they want about Judah, but you don't go into a fight against him giving a 50% effort. He'll jump on that and get his man outta there....I also find it weird that he didn't acknowledge the injury first but instead he chose to go at Matthysee on twitter. Stuff aint adding up

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Jan 28 2013, 09:12 AM
Post #16

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jan 28 2013, 02:34 AM) *
Like Chekleft said, it sounds fishy. First it was a thumb injury and now it's his ribs. I find it weird that GB nor Danny and that motor mouth father of his haven't shot down the allegations that he was partying instead of training.

People can say anything they want about Judah, but you don't go into a fight against him giving a 50% effort. He'll jump on that and get his man outta there....I also find it weird that he didn't acknowledge the injury first but instead he chose to go at Matthysee on twitter. Stuff aint adding up

See what I'm thinking happened is he hurt his thumb tweeting during the fight then he saw the ko fell out of his chair and hurt his ribs.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jan 28 2013, 09:57 AM
Post #17

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (checkleft @ Jan 28 2013, 08:12 AM) *
See what I'm thinking happened is he hurt his thumb tweeting during the fight then he saw the ko fell out of his chair and hurt his ribs.

HaHa sounds like a definite possibility. In Danny's defense, at least they rescheduled the fight but I think even he has to agree that the way the whole postponement/injury situation went down is suspect

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Jan 28 2013, 12:28 PM
Post #18

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

This whole situation seems incredibly suspect and fishy.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jan 28 2013, 12:46 PM
Post #19

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

The card according to Fightnews has been postponed till April 27th, 2013:

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/its-offici...ostponed-165279

Jack

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Jan 28 2013, 03:01 PM
Post #20

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

injuries in boxing are very real and very common. if he did in fact hurt his thumb and ribs....stepping into any fight would be a tall order. u don't just recover over night from either injury. the fact that the bout has been rescheduled to april gives me reason to believe there's truth to it. while i don't believe zab is going to win this fight, i also don't believe garcia or his pops takes any opponent lightly. u don't get to this level half assing...especially against a guy like zab judah.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 08:56 AM