IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why does fighthype..., STILL ALLOW IDIOTS TO AUTHOR THREADS???
DubC
post Jan 24 2012, 07:27 PM
Post #21

Junior Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,473

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 09:54 AM) *
Word to the wise...if you have any questions, concerns, or any "feminine build-up" that you need to get off of your chest, then by all means, utilize the email or personal message method to voice your concerns. Judging by Mr. UglyPug or whatever the fuck his name is, his logic is questionable at best, and the proof is in the pudding. It's funny how a butt-hurt, clueless little shetland pony, feels the need to voice his opinion in such an ignorant manner.

The SMARTEST thing to do, is open an "inquisitive" thread that slowly turns into a bash thread (sarcasm). He was even smarter for posting it on the website that he's questioning. If guys aren't upset with the "big fight" happening, then they go to Plan B and point the finger at the site, that they feel is "pro Mayweather".

Truthfully, this "big fight" mess has truly brought the estrogen out of some "manly men" in this small world that we live in, and has also brought the cowardly ignorance out of others (racist comments, personal threats, etc).

So from now on, if you have ANY comments, please email them to us along with the rest of the pissing and moaning about the site, the writers, fighters, etc. so it can be posted on the front page mailbags. This way, the world will have the great pleasure of viewing your idiocy and prove how the speed of stupidity travels (which is lightning fast), and we will also know you by name.

Nobody around here cares what you think or say about the fighters, but when the writers' name(s) are brought up as another outlet for you to get shit off of your chest and out of your mouth, then that's another issue. Threads like this are utterly stupid and really makes me want to request my time back...the time that wasted reading it. Wow, I hope I can actually go out and face the world again.

Again, NOBODY cares what you write about the fighters, but when the staff of the site's name(s) are brought up, or their work has been shitted on because you hate a fighter SO much, then that'a a problem...and people should REALLY get their emotions in check.

Well said C

/thread

Unless we want to talk about bacon, or maybe the rain today in Texas ITT? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 08:05 PM
Post #22

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (DubC @ Jan 24 2012, 07:27 PM) *
Well said C

/thread

Unless we want to talk about bacon, or maybe the rain today in Texas ITT? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Shut up Dub! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
UglyPug
post Jan 24 2012, 09:27 PM
Post #23

Hate crimes against ugly people = justice

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,450

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 10:54 AM) *
Word to the wise...if you have any questions, concerns, or any "feminine build-up" that you need to get off of your chest, then by all means, utilize the email or personal message method to voice your concerns. Judging by Mr. UglyPug or whatever the fuck his name is, his logic is questionable at best, and the proof is in the pudding. It's funny how a butt-hurt, clueless little shetland pony, feels the need to voice his opinion in such an ignorant manner.

The SMARTEST thing to do, is open an "inquisitive" thread that slowly turns into a bash thread (sarcasm). He was even smarter for posting it on the website that he's questioning. If guys aren't upset with the "big fight" happening, then they go to Plan B and point the finger at the site, that they feel is "pro Mayweather".

Truthfully, this "big fight" mess has truly brought the estrogen out of some "manly men" in this small world that we live in, and has also brought the cowardly ignorance out of others (racist comments, personal threats, etc).

So from now on, if you have ANY comments, please email them to us along with the rest of the pissing and moaning about the site, the writers, fighters, etc. so it can be posted on the front page mailbags. This way, the world will have the great pleasure of viewing your idiocy and prove how the speed of stupidity travels (which is lightning fast), and we will also know you by name.

Nobody around here cares what you think or say about the fighters, but when the writers' name(s) are brought up as another outlet for you to get shit off of your chest and out of your mouth, then that's another issue. Threads like this are utterly stupid and really makes me want to request my time back...the time that wasted reading it. Wow, I hope I can actually go out and face the world again.

Again, NOBODY cares what you write about the fighters, but when the staff of the site's name(s) are brought up, or their work has been shitted on because you hate a fighter SO much, then that'a a problem...and people should REALLY get their emotions in check.

lol. . . typical female like drama loving, jersey shore watching noob. . . based on your post, i believe YOU are the one with the estrogen leakage from your vagina. . . you are the type who knows nothing of boxing outside of manny and floyd. . . did i hit a sensitive spot there lil fella?

hahaha. . poor, POOR LIL BUGGER!!!

+Quote Post
DubC
post Jan 24 2012, 10:15 PM
Post #24

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 07:05 PM) *

But everyone likes bacon! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

A thread about bacon would have been MUCH more worth my time than reading the OP

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 10:29 PM
Post #25

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (UglyPug @ Jan 24 2012, 09:27 PM) *
lol. . . typical female like drama loving, jersey shore watching noob. . . based on your post, i believe YOU are the one with the estrogen leakage from your vagina. . . you are the type who knows nothing of boxing outside of manny and floyd. . . did i hit a sensitive spot there lil fella?

hahaha. . poor, POOR LIL BUGGER!!!

Obviously the message went out to you, space cadet. What the hell is this crap that you posted, and deemed legible? I might be able to overlook your inablilty to communicate in the English language, if you were educated in a foreign country. Sadly, that isn't the case. If that is the case, then bless your little heart for stepping out on a limb (a flimsy one) and giving it your best shot.

I think I missed a course or two on entertaining jackasses, and I beg you not to challenge me tonight...I'm not mentally equipped to deal with your shortcomings this evening. I meant what I said about motherfuckers like you venting and gossiping about shit that you have no control over. Now Mr. ButtPlug, or whatever the fuck your name is, if you're too wet between the legs to understand that, then I will gladly show your dusty ass the door with no hesitiation. Do you have a problem with that?

+Quote Post
DubC
post Jan 24 2012, 10:40 PM
Post #26

Junior Flyweight

No banning or deleting Cshel, don't you even think about it!!! I want to watch this shit play out (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fuck.gif)

Pug. Your up....Watcha got?!

:popcorn:

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 24 2012, 11:05 PM
Post #27

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/drag.gif)

ButtPlug better show up fast before I change my mind...

+Quote Post
DubC
post Jan 24 2012, 11:42 PM
Post #28

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jan 24 2012, 10:05 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/drag.gif)

ButtPlug better show up fast before I change my mind...

Just let it ride, its good for a laugh...Now we only need Allmenjoimytits to get active ITT

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jan 27 2012, 11:44 PM
Post #29

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Hey Dub...that little bell end never showed his face...what gives (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

+Quote Post
UglyPug
post Feb 12 2012, 05:47 AM
Post #30

Hate crimes against ugly people = justice

Group: Banned
Member No.: 13,450

haha this site is pathetic . . . wannabe boxingscene. . . bunch of noobs talking about manny and floyd. . smh. . .

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 04:27 AM