Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FBI says Ali and Liston was fixed
Dolimite
post Feb 26 2014, 09:30 AM
Post #1

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,803

My dad saw that fight in the movie theatre and he said Ali hit him so fast and hard try that you had to see the punch in slow motion. I have yet to see a clear version of the fight. What are your thoughts about the FBI's findings? I think they are taking a royal shit on Ali.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 26 2014, 10:00 AM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Source or STFU

(IMG:http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee433/cshel86/diddy_zps6a0d242d.jpg)

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 26 2014, 10:37 AM
Post #3

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 26 2014, 08:00 AM) *

http://www.boxingscene.com/fbi-suspected-a...on-fixed--75035

it is not like you are going to read it lol.

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Feb 26 2014, 10:49 AM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

I'm a black man in America, I don't believe nothing these punks say...The FBI done said a lot that turned out to be not true...they need to tell us why they was tailing 2pac the night he was shot in Vegas and ain't do shit instead of bringing up this bullshit. Fuck the FBI!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 26 2014, 11:20 AM
Post #5

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 26 2014, 10:37 AM) *
http://www.boxingscene.com/fbi-suspected-a...on-fixed--75035

it is not like you are going to read it lol.

"You know n*ggas don't read" - Kanye West

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I just saw the article on boxingscene (notice I said I "saw" it...didn't read it). Had you been a new member that opened this thread, I would've banned your arse. Lol

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Feb 26 2014, 11:21 AM
Post #6

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Feb 26 2014, 10:49 AM) *
I'm a black man in America, I don't believe nothing these punks say...The FBI done said a lot that turned out to be not true...they need to tell us why they was tailing 2pac the night he was shot in Vegas and ain't do shit instead of bringing up this bullshit. Fuck the FBI!

Uh oh, here we go with the 2Pac stuff! Where's Daprofessor when you need him? Dude hated 2Pac...or at least it appeared that way. Lol

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 26 2014, 11:38 AM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Feb 26 2014, 08:21 AM) *

Uh oh, here we go with the 2Pac stuff! Where's Daprofessor when you need him? Dude hated 2Pac...or at least it appeared that way. Lol

I am a BIG Pac fan, and Da Professor better keep his dislike of Pac to himself cause Cali peeps, rep Pac. The feds killed that man.

+Quote Post
wolterb
post Feb 26 2014, 12:33 PM
Post #8

Featherweight

Member No.: 12,770

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Feb 26 2014, 09:30 AM) *
My dad saw that fight in the movie theatre and he said Ali hit him so fast and hard try that you had to see the punch in slow motion. I have yet to see a clear version of the fight. What are your thoughts about the FBI's findings? I think they are taking a royal shit on Ali.

Its a shit article anyway, but it isn't saying Ali was in on the fix. It just says that Liston may have been - which has been a popular thought since the fight happened. I don't think they're shitting on Ali. He beat Liston convincingly the first time anyway.

+Quote Post
Jovi
post Feb 26 2014, 12:58 PM
Post #9

Bantamweight

Member No.: 13,532

I also SAW this on boxingscene. Also didn't read it.

If a Heavy-weight as fast as Ali punches you dead on the chin perfectly like that, there's a very high chance you're going down. Why they gotta try to shatter a Legend's Legacy.

In the forums, i kept reading about all the mob ties with boxing back then, and that Liston bet money on himself to lose and ended up cashing out.

We do live in a white man's world so it doesn't sound totally far-fetched but real talk Fuck the FBI (Federal Black Investigators).

Tupac was a Great man. Not just a rapper, actor, or activist. But a person who could have really helped had he had more positive people around him. Smart ass dude.

This post has been edited by Jovi: Feb 26 2014, 12:58 PM

+Quote Post
Dolimite
post Feb 26 2014, 01:21 PM
Post #10

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Jovi @ Feb 26 2014, 10:58 AM) *
I also SAW this on boxingscene. Also didn't read it.

If a Heavy-weight as fast as Ali punches you dead on the chin perfectly like that, there's a very high chance you're going down. Why they gotta try to shatter a Legend's Legacy.

In the forums, i kept reading about all the mob ties with boxing back then, and that Liston bet money on himself to lose and ended up cashing out.

We do live in a white man's world so it doesn't sound totally far-fetched but real talk Fuck the FBI (Federal Black Investigators).

Tupac was a Great man. Not just a rapper, actor, or activist. But a person who could have really helped had he had more positive people around him. Smart ass dude.

That spitting some fucking truth Jovi!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 10:58 PM