> Canelo's Way, Ringside in NYC. Possible Cotto vs. Trout winner
daprofessor
post Nov 27 2012, 09:18 PM
Post #11

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 27 2012, 10:15 PM) *
I know, right? Now Canelo gets to sit back with his feet up, while all of the formidable opponents beat tha hell out of each other. This gives him just enough room to play the vulture role and pick the loser/easier fight.

would it have been more respectable if he retired briefly? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 27 2012, 09:21 PM
Post #12

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Nov 27 2012, 09:09 PM) *
at this point...if he faces canelo, he'll have to yield to canelo's demands. more than likely, he'll face him in california will he'll have to deal with canelo and a biased ref and judges.

Aw c'mon Professor, you've got it ALL wrong...you're being too nice. Canelo drags Trout down to Mexico and avenges the ass kickin' that his brother got. Canelo will be up 3 rounds before the first bell sounds, and Suliaman will be the back-up referee just in case the actual ref has a "carefully planned" heart condition in the mid rounds. It's been planned out sir...drama in Mexico!

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Nov 27 2012, 09:18 PM) *
would it have been more respectable if he retired briefly? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

He could just go away for good...I wont cry about it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Nah really, first GBP says that they're "moving him along slowly", all the while, we have to see worthy opponents fight each other while a spoiled untested brat gets to sit back and watch them soften each other up. THEN he slides in and makes his move...which is always a weak one. Im torn between calling him and GBP, either weasels or opportunists....

+Quote Post
daprofessor
post Nov 27 2012, 09:25 PM
Post #13

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,336

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 27 2012, 10:21 PM) *
Aw c'mon Professor, you've got it ALL wrong...you're being too nice. Canelo drags Trout down to Mexico and avenges the ass kickin' that his brother got. Canelo will be up 3 rounds before the first bell sounds, and Suliaman will be the back-up referee just in case the actual ref has a "carefully planned" heart condition in the mid rounds. It's been planned out sir...drama in Mexico!

suliaman will do this all to prove that the wbc is fine and upstanding and supports its' champions no matter what. then he'll demand that both fighters give up their trunks, gloves and wraps to sell on ebay. the proceeds will go to feed starving children in africa. (side note..."feed starving children in africa" is the name of the slush bank account that suliaman uses for his personal trips and endeavors) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 27 2012, 09:38 PM
Post #14

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Nov 27 2012, 09:25 PM) *
suliaman will do this all to prove that the wbc is fine and upstanding and supports its' champions no matter what. then he'll demand that both fighters give up their trunks, gloves and wraps to sell on ebay. the proceeds will go to feed starving children in africa. (side note..."feed starving children in africa" is the name of the slush bank account that suliaman uses for his personal trips and endeavors) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Tell me about it! He'll find some weird way to put a twist on his shenanigans...as always. That little offshore account of his, that he uses to "feed the starving children"...what can I say about that?

He just uses that money to fund his barrage of beautiful Hispanic women..Corona girls, perhaps? Dude is the Mexican Hugh Hefner. Too bad he takes pride in ruining boxing from time to time. LOL

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Nov 27 2012, 09:47 PM
Post #15

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,329

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 27 2012, 08:24 AM) *
Fuck him!

Lol damn Cshel, u really not sold on em yet huh?

I gotta say though having to settle for less, he has been making a push for tough fights this whole year, ready or not. U don't think so?

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Nov 27 2012, 09:52 PM
Post #16

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Nov 27 2012, 02:01 PM) *
if i'm cotto or trout...i tell canelo to go fuck himself.

Cotto knows Canelo's a money maker for GB & if he believes he's the superior, it should be easy money. Would u ignore someone who beat up your brother lol

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Nov 27 2012, 10:13 PM
Post #17

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Nov 27 2012, 08:59 PM) *
Shouldn't Cotto be sitting ringside for Canelo vs Trout, and awaiting the winner? Backwards, right?

Canelo is not a Money maker like Cotto. At this point, we know Canelo is on the come up, while Cotto can pick and choose whoever to fight and still make a good profit from it. Canelo on the other hand, is in it for fights that carry a buzz and build a profit. Though Trout is a threatening opponent, nobody knows him, in fact, more people knew Lopez than Trout because of that upset, which is why he chose him. We know money talks in this business.

+Quote Post
Gambit808
post Nov 27 2012, 10:15 PM
Post #18

Junior Welterweight

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Nov 27 2012, 09:18 PM) *

Lol

+Quote Post
Franchize
post Nov 28 2012, 09:37 AM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 13,419

Oh how I would love to see a Canelo vs. Cotto fight!

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 28 2012, 10:25 AM
Post #20

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Nov 27 2012, 10:13 PM) *
Canelo is not a Money maker like Cotto. At this point, we know Canelo is on the come up, while Cotto can pick and choose whoever to fight and still make a good profit from it. Canelo on the other hand, is in it for fights that carry a buzz and build a profit. Though Trout is a threatening opponent, nobody knows him, in fact, more people knew Lopez than Trout because of that upset, which is why he chose him. We know money talks in this business.

Exactly! Can can pick and choose whoever he wants to fight (especially for a payday), so why in the world is he fighting a younger, stronger, Trout, in a high risk-low reward fight, when Canelo should be fighting Trout? Weird. Money does talk in this business...that's why us boxing fans have to witness this tomfoolery! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (Franchize @ Nov 28 2012, 09:37 AM) *
Oh how I would love to see a Canelo vs. Cotto fight!

I would too, but Canelo shouldn't be sitting back and taking easy fights, while the money man is still grinding it out with hard opponents that the young buck should be fighting for experience. So I'm guessing that Canelo will step up and fight the loser of Cotto/Trout, which will be Cotto. Either that, or Cotto will get softened up in the Trout fight, and still get the W. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 07:57 AM