IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dan Rafael:Mayweather has been told by Top Rank they won't negotiate Pac vs May
Genius
post Nov 14 2011, 10:30 PM
Post #21

Bantamweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,359

Pac fans won't recover lol
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Genius
post Nov 14 2011, 10:32 PM
Post #22

Bantamweight

Member No.: 1,359

Floyd should fight Alexander then Martinez in May.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Nov 14 2011, 10:37 PM
Post #23

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BoxingEinstein @ Nov 14 2011, 10:14 PM) *
WOW...Check this out.,..check out what Amir Khan had to say...even Manny's friend and sparring partner...SMFH...Everything is going very bad in Pacland.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/ar...l#ixzz1djv1hgs0

Khan's an idiot! Who would consider retirement, just to save their status as p4p king? No matter how many fights you lose towards the end of your career, you will always be looked at as a great champion and p4p king. This is how I know Daffy Duck Khan will crumble when someone shatters his self-proclaimed false sense of pound4pound rankings.

Then he wants to go into sparring talk, just to say that "Manny hasn't been getting the better of it". What a piece of crock! C'mon Khan, if it wasn't for Roach, Ariza, and the so-called "fading sparring king" Pacquiao...nobody would even know who the fuck you were. Learn how to close your beak sometimes Daffy...

+Quote Post
checkleft
post Nov 14 2011, 10:37 PM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 13,079

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 14 2011, 10:11 PM) *
If you are surprised at this then you really can't see through bullshit and may need to go enroll in "How 2 Spot Some Bullshit 101" at your local community college. Arum was ringside sweating like Don King the night Tyson got waxed by Douglas. He then said a fourth fight on the same day Mayweather said he would fight LMFAO. Arum knows and everyone else knows now that Pacquiao would get the living baby shit beat out of him including Freddy Roach.

The reason I'm surprised is because ESPN buys and proudly displays their bull shit. Don't assume bro, its not a good look.

As for a Martinez fight, with mayweather it will sell well regardless. He has shown he can carry a ppv, so whether its berto Martinez vic or maidana it will sell.

+Quote Post
DubC
post Nov 14 2011, 10:38 PM
Post #25

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 12,473

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Nov 14 2011, 09:25 PM) *
I say he will fight the Ortiz vs Berto winner.

Can't, that fight is supposed to be Jan 28th-it's not official yet is it?

And that will be another battle for both, they would need at least a little more recovery time even if the fight were tomorrow...I've never been sold on Berto, but I think he will win the rematch for some reason...

If he is actually planning to fight Sergio, it would be at JMW-maybe he fights the tune up there? If he's looking for something that will sell, Canelo has a huge following-he may wipe him off the map (though I doubt that fight happens)

We know it won't be Bradley (TR)...I'm going to think about this, he may very well surprise everyone with the Feb opponent-but the fight has to be announced soon...

I would literally shit my pants if he fought Sergio in Feb, he is "supposed" to be fighting Macklin (lol) St Patty's day...I still see Serg in May, and him forgetting about the Macklin fight...

Where's Hype? Would like his input, even though he probably won't be able to everything

+Quote Post
DubC
post Nov 14 2011, 10:42 PM
Post #26

Junior Flyweight

QUOTE (Genius @ Nov 14 2011, 09:32 PM) *
Floyd should fight Alexander then Martinez in May.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif)

I would rather him see Morales than fucking Devon, and I don't even want to think about him fighting Morales (mismatch)-he would get bashed for that one and he knows it

+Quote Post
DubC
post Nov 14 2011, 10:52 PM
Post #27

Junior Flyweight

I don't see much out there...If Canelo gets past Cintron, and doesn't have a grueling fight that's about it without digging at the bottom of the barrel...Take out all the TR fighters, they aren't going to happen-and all those that are committed already (unless they pay step aside $ )

Just for shits and grins, I saw this earlier...3 of 5 here are a definite NO, leaves Sergio and Canelo (and Canelo has a fight in 2 weeks)
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/939053-...etty-boy/page/6

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Nov 14 2011, 10:55 PM
Post #28

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

QUOTE (checkleft @ Nov 14 2011, 10:37 PM) *
The reason I'm surprised is because ESPN buys and proudly displays their bull shit. Don't assume bro, its not a good look.

As for a Martinez fight, with mayweather it will sell well regardless. He has shown he can carry a ppv, so whether its berto Martinez vic or maidana it will sell.

Assume what?

+Quote Post
Allmenjoi8
post Nov 14 2011, 10:57 PM
Post #29

Lightweight

Member No.: 12,125

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Nov 14 2011, 09:38 PM) *
woooooooooooooooooooooooooow

just

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

My sentiments exactly. I wonder will people actually pay to see the 4th installment. If I am JMM I am not fighting Pac again. He is never going to get a W unless they fight in Mexico City. They will not let Pac loose.

QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Nov 14 2011, 10:02 PM) *
Possibly no NBA and no PAC vs Floyd. My sports life is going down hill.

The WNBA is always a go. Or you can look at cricket and even tennis.

+Quote Post
HazConvictedFelo...
post Nov 14 2011, 11:01 PM
Post #30

Bantamweight

Member No.: 12,413

It's not even a great day as a fan. I've stuck to my guns from day 1.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 09:26 PM