IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@10:15PM(ET)/7:15(PT) Rios vs. Alverado II-SPOILERS, No New Spoilers, Duplicate Threads, or Public Streams
mrchitown
post Mar 30 2013, 10:56 PM
Post #81

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

Alvarado buzzed him again! I don't understand why he doesn't go to the body after he hurts Rios, I don't give a damn how tough Brandon is supposed to be, if your hurt, those body shots will put the finishing touches on any figher
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 30 2013, 10:57 PM
Post #82

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 30 2013, 11:55 PM) *
ROUND-8=All Alvo!!
Alvo throws 2 great shots, one hurt BR to the body but no follow up was immediately initiated by Alvo. So far Alvo is outboxing this round early but BR is hunting him down throwing hard shots. Right hand hurt Rios and another one he has Rios hurt but not setting up his shots, he is still hurting Rios with Rights and lefts, they're both pounding on one another now. Rocked Rios with a left hook, and is outboxing him, good bodyshot by Alvo, he hurt BR again.

Do anyone disagree with me so far???

Nope

The urgency in Rios's corner is telling the story here. No doubt that he kicks Mike's ass damn near at will, but he's getting hit more than he'd like. He looks a bit flabby and uninterested.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 30 2013, 10:58 PM
Post #83

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mgrover @ Mar 30 2013, 11:53 PM) *
am just in from a night out and a lot of whiskey haha

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 30 2013, 11:56 PM) *
Alvarado buzzed him again! I don't understand why he doesn't go to the body after he hurts Rios, I don't give a damn how tough Brandon is supposed to be, if your hurt, those body shots will put the finishing touches on any figher

Right

The body work just disappears...as if he gets excited when he hurts Rios and forgets everything. At least he's trying to keep his hands up nowadays.

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 30 2013, 10:59 PM
Post #84

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 13,708

ROUND-9=Alvo's round again!!

Alvo boxing a moving, sticking and using his legs but BR is coming to make a statement, Alvo continues to switch from conventional to SP and he is landing cleanly on BR.

So far Alvo is ahead early.
Rios is till coming; good left hook by Alvo then gets on his bike while blocking and making BR miss.

BR can't find Alvo, the movement is too much.

Good hook by Rio and uppercut, he landed some clean shots but Alvo comes right back; good uppercut by Alvo followed by a right hand, Alvo is getting the better of this fight!!

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Mar 30 2013, 10:59 PM
Post #85

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 12,858

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Mar 30 2013, 10:58 PM) *
Right

The body work just disappears...as if he gets excited when he hurts Rios and forgets everything. At least he's trying to keep his hands up nowadays.

An achievement in and of itself

And RJJ need to just STHU

This post has been edited by mrchitown: Mar 30 2013, 11:00 PM

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 30 2013, 11:01 PM
Post #86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Mar 30 2013, 11:59 PM) *
An achievement in and of itself

And RJJ need to just STHU

Im drunk and RJJ has me rolllin'

LOL

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 30 2013, 11:03 PM
Post #87

Junior Welterweight

ROUND-10=Alvo!!

I'm not sure how much Alvo has in the tank but if he can box the way he did in the 9th then he can pull this off but he has to stay away from Rios this round. Brandon is looking for the KO. I'm still in disagreement with Harold on the scoring. Alvo is winning with movement, switching stances and making Rios miss while still landing his shots and blocking BR's.

Rios is still coming though; Alvo with a 4 punch combo and then gets out of the way, and then lands a 3 piece that went unanswered by BR.

Triple jab by Alvo and BR can't seem to find him unless they get close and Alvo lands 4 unanswered shots to end the round.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 30 2013, 11:05 PM
Post #88

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Mar 31 2013, 12:03 AM) *
ROUND-10=Alvo!!

I'm not sure how much Alvo has in the tank but if he can box the way he did in the 9th then he can pull this off but he has to stay away from Rios this round. Brandon is looking for the KO. I'm still in disagreement with Harold on the scoring. Alvo is winning with movement, switching stances and making Rios miss while still landing his shots and blocking BR's.

Rios is still coming though; Alvo with a 4 punch combo and then gets out of the way, and then lands a 3 piece that went unanswered by BR.

Triple jab by Alvo and BR can't seem to find him unless they get close and Alvo lands 4 unanswered shots to end the round.

What's your Mavis Beacon score???

You type fast and accurate as shit!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
BrutUalBK
post Mar 30 2013, 11:08 PM
Post #89

Junior Welterweight

ROUND-11=Alvo early and then Rios comes on so it was relatively even.
Alvo starts off boxing and throws a mean 2 piece that went unanswered by BR and he's picking him off as he comes forward and there is no answers from Rios yet!!

Good bodyshots by Alvo, BR gets a good left and then another 2piece and hurt Alvo a little bit. Good right by Alvo but BR lands a straight right. Rios is coming very hard right now and bringing the pressure, Alvo still trying to box and then move but Rios is getting closer and lands a good uppercut.

Rios is having trouble trying to get him to stand and trade, Rios is losing and trying to land one good bomb. Alvo trying to steal the round.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Mar 30 2013, 11:08 PM
Post #90

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

If it goes to the cards, who wants to bet that Alvarado get robbed?

I guess it all depends on what type of mood Arum is in tonight.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2014 - 09:51 PM