IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

17 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO PPV @9PM (ET)/6PM (PT): Cotto vs Martinez, SPOILERS, ABSOLUTELY NO NEW SPOILER THREADS OR PUBLIC STREAMS ALLOWED
Cshel86
post Jun 7 2014, 06:54 PM
Post #1

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 12,050

Please keep all comments on the action etc, etc, etc...whatever Jack usually says, in this thread.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I'm no good at this, but yall know what to do by now...I hope. Any spoilers is an automatic ban, so don't open a "Man! Martinez got KTFO" thread...don't do it.

Peace, and good luck with your predictions ladies.

PS: Jack is probably knocked the hell out...I swear he's on an international time zone. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 7 2014, 07:00 PM
Post #2

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

My bad Mit...I accidently deleted your thread and its rare that I fuck up a thread merge, but here's your prediction below...

Mitukczuk 6:22PM (EST):

Feel free to move this post to the dedicated thread after it's created.

Just wanted to give my two cents before i go to sleep - as always, I will not be able to watch the fight live as it's currently 15 past midnight here and the fight doesn't start until about 5-6 am.

I watched some signature fights of both guys and I am torn. However, Cotto needs to bring it...and by bring it I mean...bring everything he has ever done well. I am not worried about Sergio's health or stamina, what I am worried about are his hands being low and him getting caught silly as a result. Miguel needs to fight a PERFECT fight. Sergio needs to stay busy and use his movement.

All in all...I feel Martinez is going to win this one....corner stoppage in the 10th. That's my official prediction. If Cotto uses his jab and cuts the ring off he has a chance.

KSUN247 6:31PM (EST):

Has Roach thrown in the towel for any of his fighters? I think he's very confident that Cotto will win. He will let Cotto try to fight his way back into the fight, if the going gets rough. Sergio will get the KO or TKO.

Mitukczuk's response 6:35PM:

He contemplated throwing in the towel when Martinez was making a fool out of Chavez Jr. But then the last two rounds came....

+Quote Post
MaxPayne
post Jun 7 2014, 07:47 PM
Post #3

Featherweight

Member No.: 13,282

Cotto weighing in at 155 lbs. was a pretty big eye opener for me, but hey, crazier things have happened.

Also, Shels, where the hell do you keep finding these brilliant avatars ?

+Quote Post
mrchitown
post Jun 7 2014, 07:54 PM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,858

I'm a need yall help tonight (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I'm in a 12rd fight right now at my girl's family reunion. This is going to a decision lol.. trying to pressure me about marriage..kill that noise I'm trying to get to this ppv (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Jun 7 2014, 08:06 PM
Post #5

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

im excited for this one! this is a real treat

+Quote Post
klonopinz
post Jun 7 2014, 08:10 PM
Post #6

Lightweight

Member No.: 13,879

andy lee's weakness is his inside game, get inside on him and he falls apart.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 7 2014, 08:11 PM
Post #7

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Damn Lee went down from a nasty right hand in the 1st round, but he survived. Fuck, that was an ugly right hand.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 7 2014, 08:12 PM
Post #8

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 7 2014, 08:54 PM) *
I'm a need yall help tonight (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I'm in a 12rd fight right now at my girl's family reunion. This is going to a decision lol.. trying to pressure me about marriage..kill that noise I'm trying to get to this ppv (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Chi, you're a winner around here, but I see you coming out of that fight as the victim...9-3 for her family....too much activity for Chi tonight.

+Quote Post
DigitalBoom
post Jun 7 2014, 08:21 PM
Post #9

Junior Flyweight

Member No.: 13,960

Lol at the boos for Sergio..it's alright when he rocks Cotto's world i'll be able to hear that shhh sixteen blocks away.

+Quote Post
Cshel86
post Jun 7 2014, 08:22 PM
Post #10

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

Jackson is up 3 rounds, with the 1st round being a 2-pt round. Lee needs to pick it up...he's waiting too damn long, but maybe that right hand is still on his mind.

+Quote Post

17 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2014 - 07:36 AM